Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:53:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BidyBit.com - Double your money with bidding!  (Read 16145 times)
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:04:29 AM

if it alot people bidding, im sure the poor will out very soon lol. every bidding game, the richest control it and win, and become richer.. sad truth

bidybit (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:32:57 AM

if it alot people bidding, im sure the poor will out very soon lol. every bidding game, the richest control it and win, and become richer.. sad truth

Not true always, if there are many bidders it takes time and strategy to outbid others.
You can even always be the one who waits in the background while others go in to a bidding war,
and jump out with your one bid at the right moment, and there might be the possibility for you
to be the last bidder and claim the Jackpot.

Other do no't know your actual account balance, the odds for every player stay the same no matter what balance you have,
so even if someone has $5 on balance and you have only $1, the other person doesn't know that and even tho he has more, you don't know that too, so who will win? No the riches but the strongest and the one who will give up thinking that the other has more. Wink

Best regards & Best of luck
BidyBit | Support Center
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:24:56 AM

Unfortunatly this is the truth, poor always suffer in bidding games.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:35:17 AM

I agree, I've played here with a dollar and a 50 cents to test days ago and just lost it all as expected. You'll really need a lot of money to win this game. This is a rich man's game, sad but true indeed :l
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:44:10 AM

I agree, I've played here with a dollar and a 50 cents to test days ago and just lost it all as expected. You'll really need a lot of money to win this game. This is a rich man's game, sad but true indeed :l
That's why i'm not interested to trying play this games,For me bidding game just like manipulation game and i will lose in this games because i don't have enough bankroll
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:26:59 PM

4,306 Jackpots played out so far! Are you one of the lucky ones? Check out BidyBit, first of it's kind one cent bitcoin bidding game! Your chance to win some good money and have some gambling fun! Sign up is free and takes only minute to complete.

best regards & Best of luck,
Bidybit | Support Center
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:24:47 AM

$12,232
That's how much has been played out in Jackpots since the launch of the game. Don't be left out, join the action and win some good bucks! Sign up is free and takes only a minute, from that point you can start bidding right away!
www.bidybit.com
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:55:08 AM

Hi and welcome to BidyBit! Firs of it's kind one cent Bitcoin Bidding game!
It's a new day , new action and new chance for you to score a Jackpot!
www.bidybit.com
Have you noticed that recently we have added a new cool addition to the game?
Player chat box! Now you can chat and talk with other players live while playing or even think of a strategy to hesitate others from bidding.

Gambling get's more fun when you know who you gamble against.
Be sure to check the chat out and if you have any thoughts on it or suggestions, feel free to write to us!
Just remember be polite to others and read our chat rules and guidelines before participating.
You can find the link for the rules on the bottom menu of BidyBit site. Or read them here on this post.

To participate in BidyBit.com member chat, you have to read and agree to the following. These rules and guidelines are designed to help give a better understanding of what behavior is expected and make your experience more enjoyable and safe gaming.

Simple rules:
No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence (ie. threats of suicide, self-harm, or physical harm).
No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
No posts that attack, insult, flame, defame, or abuse others. Respect other members.
No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted. Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something. Sharing of links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.)
and do not ask for personal information from others. This is to protect your security and identity.

Let's Keep it Bidy Friendly:
Ignore bothersome members. If there is someone on the chat that bothers you, contact our Support Center.
Report members that violate the rules. Do this by sendings us an email at: support@bidybit.com
Welcome new members. Help new folks "learn the ropes" about how to get started on bidybit!
Keep it family friendly. If it shouldn't be read by minors, then it shouldnā€™t be written in the chat box.

Always Remember:
Members that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their account suspended until further notice or their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice. Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.

Best of luck & Best Regards,
Bidybit | Support Center

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:46:57 AM

How to sign up?
It's simple and takes only a minute!
Visit Bidybit Homepage and enter your email address directly on the front page.
From that point check your email and you will see your new login details there. You can change them afterwards when you log in to your new account. Smiley
If you can't find the login detail email, check your spam folder.

birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:02:59 PM

sorry bidy a little bit confuse here..

you said that we bid against other player right? so if there is no one bidding against me,,how i will get the prize?

who pay me? because at start there will be some btc available as rewards..

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:44:59 PM

sorry bidy a little bit confuse here..

you said that we bid against other player right? so if there is no one bidding against me,,how i will get the prize?

who pay me? because at start there will be some btc available as rewards..

There you go

There's just one problem I have with this: there's no incentive to be the first bidder, because you won't gain anything except for your own money.
That is not correct. If you check the game site, there are 4 blocks and each of them shows jackpot amount at the top. So that means that just by one bid even if you are the only one, you can win the jackpot. For example first block has the jackpot of 2 cents and bid costs 1 cent. So if you bid and even if you are the only one and the timer drops to 0, that means that you win the whole amount. Each block has different jackpots and different bid costs.
So if you are the only bidder then thats even better for you, because you double your coins without a fight and win twice the amount of your bet Wink

Best of luck and best regards,
BidyBit | Support Center

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:35:24 PM

Games are ON and ACTIVE
Get your game pants on and claim the Jackpot, to do so you just have to make a bid, it's so simple.
www.BidyBit.com

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:39:09 PM

$12,306
That's how much has been played out in Jackpots since the launch of the game. Don't be left out, join the action and win some good bucks! Sign up is free and takes only a minute, from that point you can start bidding right away!
www.bidybit.com
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:38:23 PM

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:19:05 PM

Most recent and highest statistics are listed on BidyBit homepage! Information is updated live, 24/7
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:11:28 PM

$12,306
www.bidybit.com

Thanks for the infos, will try your site as I get home today.

Cheers
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:33:14 PM

$12,306
www.bidybit.com

Thanks for the infos, will try your site as I get home today.

Cheers

We are glad to hear that you will join BidyBit community!
Feel free to contact our support center if any other questions arise.

Best of luck & Best regards,
BidyBit Support Center.
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:11:14 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 11:04:05 AM by bidybit

Hi & Welcome dear BidyBit members and new visitors.
We want to thank you all for these two great months of supporting our game and project.
As it is the first of it's kind, we still have a lot to learn and a lot to work on, to make BidyBit possibly the best Bitcoin gambling site out there!

We are proud to announce that as from today, we have launched our new BidyBit update!
We have updated our security features,
We have Fixed a lot of bugs that made the game glitch in the recent days,
and we have updated the game to run even more smoother than ever before.
Sites design has been updated, now it's more modern, sexy and even more user friendly.
And these are just some of the great updates we have applied, so go sign up and check for yourself!

And that's not it!
There are more great features and more updates coming in the next days.
it's just that we can't wait to show you all the new things we have planned for you!
The next big updates is going to include new user side statistics to get even more detailed information on games and your gambling progress!

So thank you all once again for being with us all this time
and helping us improve the game itself and your gaming experience!

Go check out the new BidyBit!
http://bidybit.com/

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:39:34 PM

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:02:01 PM

Did you notice that BidyBit has expanded?
Now we have two gambling games for you to rise your chances!
Both games are connected, so you can use the same account and balance on both of them!
More about the game at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196414.0

www.Bidyflip.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: