Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa: Genesis Address in Danger of Being Hacked!!!  (Read 1542 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:36:42 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa is in danger of being wiped out!

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/64

Leroy Fodor has been in the news on this forum of late - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137872 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0 - and due to those exposing his ass, Leroy may very well show the world how to hack Bitcoin Wallet Addresses and steal all the bitcoins.

Read the following carefully from Bitcoin's Patron Saint Fodor Manifesto:

they are not called "precious Metals" they are called commodities Smiley Bluff one called, where is your bitcoin address to show you are buying these coins Bluff 2 called.

just another False Hope puimping poster who is not buying coins but sitting there watching his investment fall to pieces praying to whatever god he uses that people will stop selling their coins.

Luckily I am not financially invested in Bitcoin from my pocket, But it pisses me off how the developers are so willigng to let things ike this happen over, and over, and over and over and over. Its bullshit. we need stability, we need certainty, we need something to attracts real investors. and what is goin on now happens all the time and does not help our cause. I believe in bitcoins and I dont care who sell what as far as my money in my procklet goes. I made my ROI a long time ago, But I would love to see something productive in here.

I think both the true FUD and the FHP posters need to just shut up we need truth, newcombers need truth not bullshit. I give truth, I tell the real story not some biased bullshit based on my own personal profits in mind.

This whole Bitcoin talk community seems to have one thing on your mind YOUR OWN POCKETS. maybe if you guys came together as a team combined your efforts, bitcoin would have had a demand by now.

But all the vets in this forum especially sit there talk about how they are buying coins so cheap ( and mind you they are buying nothing just biting their nails as they watch thier investment losing traction and money right now) they act so high and mighty, yet none of them combine forces and investments to secure thier own investment. The best thing bitcoins has going for it right now is the Wilkenvoss brothers trying all they can to get High dollars investors on NASDAQ interested. they have attempted to do more work for bitcoins value so far than anyone else involved including the devs.

What you've just witness is a dude that's gone Full GAW!™.

The Bitcoin core devs need to get off their rich fat asses immediately and stop this rogue Filipino before it's too late.

May God [or doG] have mercy on us Bitcoiners. Amenoy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:01:24 AM

What the fuck is taking the bitcoin core devs so long to get this vulnerability fixed? Can't they see what the fuck this Leroy Fodor is capable of?

What makes you think he is running on a 10% loss, I suggest you do a little more research into pools management, maybe take a class or two if you can find one, or just call s0br maybe if you ask nicely he will share with you how to profitably run a pool without scamming and unethically screwing your members.

If instead of charging a fee you pay out a 10% bonus then you are running at a 10% loss.

Ask yourself, how can a pool consistently over pay it's miners?

Actually there is a trick and I know it and I bet the rest of the loyal BaN members have figured it out as well. if you have a business structure like s0br has set up, you can pay bonuses and still make a wonderfully nice profit. You just have to be smarter than the keyboard you are typing on. In your case you clearly lack this skill.

There is no trick with a mining operation on its own. Maybe he has a side business that runs with a profit. But if the mining operatiion pays out 10% more than what comes in, then it's running at a 10% loss. If you are paying someone 11 BTC to mine 10 BTC for you then you are losing bitcoins fast.

Where is that payment coming from?

Very simple from the rewards in the Blocks we solve DAAAH

So when a block is created and the pool gets 25 BTC it pays out 27.5 BTC from those 25 BTC. That makes sense.

You sir are the reason why Children should not attempt this industry. If you are not 13 or still in high school, I feel bad for you. You have no understanding of business economics, and even less understanding on how to run a profitable mining pool. Please save yourself farther embarrassment and stop posting uneducated answers.

You need to learn a lot before you post such ridiculous and, i am sorry, but STUPID answers.

what i sense in you is a disgruntled teenager who was hoping to get an S3 but was never chosen as a winner and now is posting all he can in an attempt to tarnish a reputation. Sorry but that is what your post is screaming behind the scenes.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:05:37 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-pools/1424/34

I understand more about inflation than you give me credit for, i was a forex commodities trader before I got into crypto, I had a portfolio with over 300 consecutive wins in silver and gold so i understand inflation and how it effects a market justf fine.

Since Leroy Fodor is on record that he never lies, clearly the Bitcoin core devs recognizes the threat at hand, viz. Leroy readying to liquidate all the bitcoin wallet addresses starting with 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa.

Leroy Fodor sold that Forex portfolio and invested it into the largest solar power bitcoin mining operation in all the Philippines, but lost it due to a fire. He rebuilt his empire sans touching the remainder of his former portfolio moneys while building free mining farms for others and while conducting free seminars across all the Philippines via the five languages he speaks. Leroy Fodor has gracefully declined all offers to speak on panels at other conferences across the globe so not to out-shine veteran Bitcoiners.

"My Forex guru is Patron Saint-Coin Leroy Fodor, and when Leroy speaks, people listen."

And don't be fake, I hate fake people, I really do wish you the best in your business. we need more honest businesses in crypto and if it has to be me and a competitor I am fine with that at least we have 2 honest investment opportunities out there.

Yep, Leroy Fodor, currently the biggest faker in all of Bitcoinland, expressing how he feels about fake people. Fuckin' amazing!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 02:16:01 AM

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I will research it and get back to you.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:38:19 AM

Thought that the genesis address could not be used by design.

And why no hack so far, the reward was big in the beginning
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:42:55 AM

December 19, 2014:

Buy low, sell High = Make huge profits.
To really win big you need the courage to go against the crowd, when big moves have been going on too long.

That is not a good trading strategy HAHA, your strategy could have you flat broke or hedged out of your portfolio in days. Smiley dont go against or with the crowd do your own due diligence and make educated trades, thats how I was so profitable in the forex market, i didnt follow anyones advice or not follow anyones advice I did my own thing. I have 380 consecutive wins on trades by doing my own work and following NO ONE Smiley and that was before I cashed out to get into bitcoins Smiley And my wins are not your investment firm wins of 0.01 volume, my trades were 1 to 10 volumes at a time.

December 20, 2014: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/

How do I know, I was a forex trader who made these very analysis for commodities trade advice. I had a 380 consecutive winning portfolio on my commodities trades, with a less than 1% loss on my lost trades. So i think i know whats involved in making these analysis

May 25, 2015: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-pools/1424/34

I understand more about inflation than you give me credit for, i was a forex commodities trader before I got into crypto, I had a portfolio with over 300 consecutive wins in silver and gold so i understand inflation and how it effects a market justf fine.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: