Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2018, 05:36:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S1 and Gawminer Bitfury 1.2-1.2mhs miners for sale .  (Read 517 times)
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:13:32 AM

I have to miners I would like to sale .

Antminer S1 for sale and a Gawminer The Fury 1.2-1.4 mhs scrypt miner .

The bitfury comes with power supply and data cable to be able to hook it up to a pc .

The antminer S1 won't come with power supply as I will be keeping that for putting into a new pc .

I don't have pics at the moment but will add them in a day or so when I can get hold of a phone to take pictures with .

The The fury has been in my bedroom running from my pc and the antminer has been in my basement running .

If interested you can make me an offer but will have to include shipping  as well . Must be in the united states as it is very costly to send over sea's to other countries . Shipping can most likely be calculated on the usps website as long as you know the current weight of an  antminer S1 , and if you are buying both at once I will just add the The fury in for no shipping charge .

So again if interested just make me an offer and I will go from there . And escrow can be used too protect us both .

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
supersonic

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:40:22 AM

The bitfury comes with power supply and data cable to be able to hook it up to a pc .

The antminer S1 won't come with power supply as I will be keeping that for putting into a new pc .

I don't have pics at the moment but will add them in a day or so when I can get hold of a phone to take pictures with .

The The fury has been in my bedroom running from my pc and the antminer has been in my basement running .

If interested you can make me an offer but will have to include shipping  as well . Must be in the united states as it is very costly to send over sea's to other countries . Shipping can most likely be calculated on the usps website as long as you know the current weight of an  antminer S1 , and if you are buying both at once I will just add the The fury in for no shipping charge .

So again if interested just make me an offer and I will go from there . And escrow can be used too protect us both .

Im pretty sure he ment http://www.amazon.com/GAW-Miners-Fury-Scrypt-Miner/dp/B00LP3GDF2  mistake was only in topic Wink

Nice from far but far from nice
BitFury Group

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:08:12 AM

You are mistaken, you don't have BitFury SCRYPT miner, as we didn't produce them, we only make SHA256 miners
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:59:40 PM

You are mistaken, you don't have BitFury SCRYPT miner, as we didn't produce them, we only make SHA256 miners

It's a gawminer The Fury . I corrected it in the topic when I received a private message about it . It even says Gawminer The Fury on the side of it .

And hopefully in the next couple days I will have pictures of it . I have both miners hashing at the moment on suprnova pools , one on NOC and the antminer s1 on spikes private coin (spc) under the same name as here . TimSweat if you want to have a look .

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:01:50 PM

Im pretty sure he ment http://www.amazon.com/GAW-Miners-Fury-Scrypt-Miner/dp/B00LP3GDF2  mistake was only in topic Wink

And yes , that is the one . only mine says "The Fury" under GawMiners . You can look very very close at that pic enlarged and barely see The Fury under GawMiners , but its there in red writing .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.