Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S1 and Gawminer Bitfury 1.2-1.2mhs miners for sale .  (Read 615 times)
TimSweat (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:13:32 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 06:54:41 PM by TimSweat

I have to miners I would like to sale .

Antminer S1 for sale and a Gawminer The Fury 1.2-1.4 mhs scrypt miner .

The bitfury comes with power supply and data cable to be able to hook it up to a pc .

The antminer S1 won't come with power supply as I will be keeping that for putting into a new pc .

I don't have pics at the moment but will add them in a day or so when I can get hold of a phone to take pictures with .

The The fury has been in my bedroom running from my pc and the antminer has been in my basement running .

If interested you can make me an offer but will have to include shipping  as well . Must be in the united states as it is very costly to send over sea's to other countries . Shipping can most likely be calculated on the usps website as long as you know the current weight of an  antminer S1 , and if you are buying both at once I will just add the The fury in for no shipping charge .

So again if interested just make me an offer and I will go from there . And escrow can be used too protect us both .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supersonic

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:40:22 AM

The bitfury comes with power supply and data cable to be able to hook it up to a pc .

The antminer S1 won't come with power supply as I will be keeping that for putting into a new pc .

I don't have pics at the moment but will add them in a day or so when I can get hold of a phone to take pictures with .

The The fury has been in my bedroom running from my pc and the antminer has been in my basement running .

If interested you can make me an offer but will have to include shipping  as well . Must be in the united states as it is very costly to send over sea's to other countries . Shipping can most likely be calculated on the usps website as long as you know the current weight of an  antminer S1 , and if you are buying both at once I will just add the The fury in for no shipping charge .

So again if interested just make me an offer and I will go from there . And escrow can be used too protect us both .

Im pretty sure he ment http://www.amazon.com/GAW-Miners-Fury-Scrypt-Miner/dp/B00LP3GDF2  mistake was only in topic Wink

Nice from far but far from nice
BitFury Group

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:08:12 AM

You are mistaken, you don't have BitFury SCRYPT miner, as we didn't produce them, we only make SHA256 miners
TimSweat (OP)

TimSweat

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:59:40 PM

You are mistaken, you don't have BitFury SCRYPT miner, as we didn't produce them, we only make SHA256 miners

It's a gawminer The Fury . I corrected it in the topic when I received a private message about it . It even says Gawminer The Fury on the side of it .

And hopefully in the next couple days I will have pictures of it . I have both miners hashing at the moment on suprnova pools , one on NOC and the antminer s1 on spikes private coin (spc) under the same name as here . TimSweat if you want to have a look .

TimSweat (OP)

TimSweat

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:01:50 PM

Im pretty sure he ment http://www.amazon.com/GAW-Miners-Fury-Scrypt-Miner/dp/B00LP3GDF2  mistake was only in topic Wink

And yes , that is the one . only mine says "The Fury" under GawMiners . You can look very very close at that pic enlarged and barely see The Fury under GawMiners , but its there in red writing .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: