Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy gold with net-bank BitGold -- FALL IN PRICES!  (Read 4984 times)
tolikkk (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:19:44 PM

How do you sell the physical gold in the local market? I wonder if my local banks accept these gold cubes. Or I could sell it to my jeweller?
it is willing to buy gold and banks and jewelry company, the quality of gold is good, of difficulties with these does not occur, but my advice still, though, BitGold prepaid card for payment services around the world

but as a function of investment, 100g physical gold still hold in their hands is to raise the cost , but I think we could make some jewelry gifts to their loved ones but just to exchange physical gold for jewelry

I am keen to know where are the local offices of BitGold located. I feel more secured if they have a local office in my country.
I wonder what is your country and do you have an account in BitGold? they have several offices around the world, Canada, Singapore, and other

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mokadev

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:26:19 PM

bitgold is scam or what i have little gold at bitgold but I need bitcoin bitgold don't have gold/btc exchange
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 09:39:54 PM

bitgold is scam or what i have little gold at bitgold but I need bitcoin bitgold don't have gold/btc exchange
BitGold is not exchange, but a platform where you can BUY gold at a low price and store it in a secure certified repositories, but you can also order a physical gold at the store and it will send you home , right to the door, but also have the opportunity to order a debitcard and pay for purchases around the world the equivalent of gold
I advise you to buy up to a certain level of gold for BTC or inviting partners( they get gold too) than having saved up enough to order one of the conditions
trading the gold-BTC on BitGold is not conducted, but the purchase of gold with large special discounts
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 10:57:18 AM

When BitGold first sought to bring access to gold for stable savings and payments to the world, people thought we were crazy. Most people thought it was a great idea in theory, but few believed the pieces of the puzzle could come together to create one frictionless user-friendly platform.   

Years of hard work, strategic partnerships, and incredible investors enabled us to launch BitGold on May 4th 2015 and to the US on June 26, 2015.

We are excited to share with you all that, as at today, and just a few short months after launch, we have officially reached 500,000 users on the BitGold platform.

Helping 500,000 people all over the world reclaim their purchasing power with secure gold savings and instant payments is just the beginning. We have a long way to go to realize our vision in building economic opportunities across every region, generation, class, and demographic.

The past few weeks have been incredibly busy as we’ve launched our recurring savings ‘Gold that Grows’ and payment tools, our Prepaid Card Program, a powerful Mobile App, and Vault to Vault transfers. We are also very excited for the next couple of months as we will be rolling out more features, functionalities, and tools to further empower our users. Keep an eye out for 'BitGold Business' tools in the coming weeks. Make sure you are following us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on all exciting BitGold announcements.

We would like to thank all our amazing users and first adopters for making BitGold one of the fastest growing financial services in history.

biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:53:57 PM

@tolikkk

May I ask what is your relationship with BitGold? Are you under their payroll? Smiley

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:18:42 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 05:35:19 PM by tolikkk

@tolikkk

May I ask what is your relationship with BitGold? Are you under their payroll? Smiley

yes, Heart Gold  programm favorable deductions for the referral!

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 05:03:25 PM

Update: Golden Heart™ Referral Program Earn Gold with No Pending Periods!

We’ve updated our Golden Heart™ Referral Program to keep rewarding you with free gold—but now there are no more pending periods! Back in October we introduced the Golden Heart™ Quality Score which gave our users the ability to increase their earning potential by spreading the good word about BitGold.   

We are excited to announce this update will continue to give our users full control to increase their score and earning potential with this meritocratic virtuous referral program.

Program Update:
Our proprietary algorithm will run every 30 days to analyze and rank the quality of referrals you have referred to the BitGold platform. The main focus of the algorithm will be to focus on and reward the quality rather than the quantity of referred users. Heightened engagement will lead to a higher quality score while a high percentage of suspended referred users will lead to a lower quality score.

Key Updates:
No more pending periods. No matter what your Golden Heart Quality Score is you get paid as soon as your referral completes signup.
Payouts are based on user Quality Score and Range from .01Grams to .25Grams with Instant Settlement.
Referrer & referral get the same amount. Both users will receive the same amount based entirely on Quality Score of referrer.
There is no limit to the number of people you can invite and the amount of free gold you can earn. Take full advantage of the BitGold Golden Heart™ referral program by spreading the word on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and SMS. Log into your Dashboard and click the Golden Heart icon on the top right to get started!

With the Holiday Season quickly approaching our Golden Heart™ program is like giving the gift of Gold. This Holiday Season give gold to a non-BitGold user by referring them with your Golden Heart link and not only will you both receive free gold from your referral but they will also be eligible for our first-time depositor promotion which is currently running!

For clarity and simplicity we have combined the Golden Heart™ program terms with our standard affiliate terms, for your ease and ours.

Remember, you will need a minimum of 1 Gram of deposited funds on our platform to be able to request a prepaid card and be able to transfer referral bonus gold to your card.

For the full list of Golden Heart Program updates visit our  http://support.bitgold.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2201820

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:11:49 PM

This Holiday Season send someone the Gift of Gold and we’ll bonus back 10% to your BitGold account!   

Rewards and cash back on your holiday shopping is nice, but gold is better!

This holiday season we’re excited to unveil a new tool for all users on the BitGold platform, a tool for giving the timeless Gift of Gold. As a BitGold user, you already understand the benefit of owning gold for wealth preservation and savings, and now money you can spend anywhere in the world. We want to help you share this knowledge with those you care about, which is why this holiday season when you invite someone to sign up by sending them the #GiftOfGold we'd like to give a little gift back to you!

Until January 8th, for every #GiftOfGold you send through BitGold to family and friends we will give you 10% of that gift back into your BitGold account when they sign up a new account to receive it.*   

To get started simply login to your BitGold account and click the Gift of Gold icon on the top right corner of your Dashboard next to your golden heart icon.

Give a timeless gift this holiday season.

Give the Gift of Gold

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 10:53:18 PM

Request Gold Payment Tool
Has Officially Launched

We just couldn’t let 2015 end without launching one of our favorite new features for the BitGold platform! The Request Gold Payment tool is now live, allowing users to earn gold onto the network by sending payment requests for their time, labour, goods or services. The BitGold network has already seen millions in secure payments moving between users, this new feature now makes it even easier to manage your secure payments.1

Maybe you’re divvying up a bill for a night on the town, organizing a fundraiser or charity event, or collecting small payments online from around the world; you can now take the foreign out of foreign exchange. We believe that transferring value online should be easy, instant, and secure.

BitGold allows you to send a payment request to other individuals, anywhere in the world – with or without a BitGold account, with the resulting payment settled in gold to your private vault account. At BitGold, we think this is one of the most empowering features we have launched to date, as the payment received can be vaulted securely in the global vault of your choice,2 even outside your local country of residence. Someone working in Greece and parting with their services can be earning gold in Canada, London, Zurich or elsewhere. This tool can help BitGold account holders achieve upward mobility that might otherwise be hindered by localized issues that are exogenous to your own personal journey and value creation.

Simply login to your BitGold Dashboard and select the Request Payment tab to get started. It is as easy as entering the contact name, email address or mobile number and the amount you are requesting.

Once you have sent a Request for Payment the recipient will receive an email which will prompt them to open their BitGold account, if they haven't already, fund their account and complete the payment request. For step-by-step instructions on the Request Gold Payment flow click here.

If you have any questions about the Request Gold Payment Tool please visit our Support Center or contact our Customer Success Team.

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:00:38 PM

Now Connected to Bank Accounts Across Europe

Big News

We are very excited to announce that BitGold is now connected to online banking across Europe (SEPA).

At BitGold, our mission is to increase access and lower costs to secure gold accounts, and region by region we’re engineering new connections and breaking down barriers for savings and payments.

With SEPA deposits, BitGold users with accounts at participating banks in these regions can now make secure online bank transfers without worrying about credit cards, foreign exchange issues, or unnecessary wire delays.

Instant, Secure, Verified Banking Payments

BitGold users from the following countries can simply login to their account and select SEPA as the payment method for their gold deposit. From there, select your banking region, select a participating bank, and follow the login protocol over a secure, encrypted connection. Once connected, you will be able to choose the account to deposit from and instantly purchase vaulted gold on the BitGold platform.

SUPPORT COUNTRY
United Kingdom
Sweden
Denmark
Czech Republic
Poland
Estonia
Germany
Spain
Italy
Netherlands
France
Portugal
Ireland
Finland
Malta
Lithuania

We appreciate your patience as we continue to build BitGold into the world's largest community for gold payments and savings. Keep an eye out for exciting announcements coming around the corner.

If you have any questions about the SEPA deposits please visit our Support Center or contact our Customer Success Team.

madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:55:26 AM

maybe i'm off-topic but i've send the gold to the worng addres, in the mail lacks one character, the transaction is in pending, how can i cancel the transaction? Need to wait?
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 03:03:33 PM

BitGold For Business,
Gold and Silver Coins
& Verified Personal Accounts!

Big News!

We have been very busy behind the scenes, improving the BitGold platform to deliver more value to our users everyday. Today we announce that three core features have been added to the BitGold platform:

1)   BitGold users now have more options when it comes to physical metal redemptions. All holdings on the BitGold platform are backed by fully-allocated, fully-insured, and redeemable gold. Now, in addition to 10g BitGold cube redemptions, holdings can also be redeemed into traditionally minted coins, gold or silver, and delivered right to your front door.

2)   We are very excited to announce that BitGold is opening a beta signup for business and merchant accounts. You are now able to pre-register for your business account and be among the first to have access once we launch in full in the coming weeks.

3)   We have officially launched the BitGold Personal Verified account features, adding additional security for transactions and making identification verification more seamless as new payment tools and features are added to the network.

More Gold and Silver Redemption Options

The popularity of our BitGold 10g cubes has inspired us to add more products for physical redemptions, including silver and Sovereign Coins.

We have brought these great additions to the BitGold platform through our partnership with Dillon Gage, one of the largest international wholesale precious metals trading firms in the world. Our partnership will join their trusted precious metal products and fulfilment capabilities with the BitGold platform you use everyday.

Once logged into your BitGold Dashboard, select the Physical Gold redemption option to view our entire catalogue.

The BitGold 10g GoldCubes aren’t going anywhere – they will simply be sharing the spotlight with a few others such as:

Gold & Silver Canadian Maple Leaf
Gold American Eagle
Gold Austrian Philharmonic
Gold Australian Kangaroo
Gold South African Krugerrand
Gold Chinese Panda
BitGold for Business

If you have a business, of any size, you will want to add or upgrade to a BitGold Business account. Register now for the Business account private beta. The BitGold Business account offers users the opportunity to apply all the benefits of gold to their business.

Business accounts offer all of the same functionality as the Personal BitGold account, including a gold-backed Prepaid MasterCard and free gold storage anywhere in the world, but also come with the addition of branded invoices and ecommerce merchant tools. Invoices, payroll, accepting gold as payment for goods and services sold anywhere in the world, and a transaction ledger for tax accounting, BitGold Business accounts has you covered!

BitGold Personal Verified Accounts

With the launch of the BitGold Personal Verified Account, users are now able to take their personal account to the next level. Once your account has been verified, you will be granted increased account balance limits, a dedicated customer success team and access to a Prepaid MasterCard tied to your gold account.

Once you are logged into your Dashboard you can click your name on the top right hand corner and click "Verify Account" to get started.

We hope you enjoy these new benefits and features. If you haven't already claimed your handle for the BitGold Community do so now and join in on the conversation about what other BitGold users are saying about the updates, gold, and more.

Check Out All The Updates Now!

To learn more about the BitGold Personal Verified and Business Accounts or the new redemption options visit the Support Center section on our website or email us at support@bitgold.com

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 03:33:21 PM

News

Prepaid Card
Updates Have Arrived

Exciting news!

We have redesigned the Prepaid Card tab in your Dashboard to offer you more functionality and features. Users can now request a second and third currency card, set up automatic loads onto their prepaid cards, and view their card load history directly on the Dashboard.

All BitGold Personal Verified users with a minimum of 1 GAU (gold gram) settled in their account will now be able to request a second currency Prepaid Card to be associated with their BitGold Account for only 0.2g. Once on the Prepaid Card tab, simply choose the currency of the card you would like to request and follow the instructions.   

Prepaid Card Auto-Load

The BitGold Prepaid Card now has the convenience of auto-loading. Have your card automatically be topped up without any hassle. Set the amount you wish to be automatically loaded onto your card and the balance threshold at which you would like the load to occur, and you are all set! Never worry about your card balance again.

Card Load History

The BitGold Prepaid Card Dashboard now displays your card load history so you can track the activity of your Prepaid Card(s) with ease.

If you haven’t requested a Prepaid MasterCard for your BitGold account yet simply log into your BitGold account now, click the Prepaid Card tab and follow the instructions to get started.

We hope you enjoy these new benefits and features. If you haven't already claimed your handle for the BitGold Community, do so now and join in on the conversation about the updates, gold, and more with BitGold users from around the world. To learn more about the BitGold Personal Verified Accounts or the new Prepaid Card Features visit the Support Center section on our website.

REGISTER
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:15:35 AM

if someone have it, i'm searching to buy some bitgold from users, let me know in the case.
Thanks you
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 01:54:32 PM

I participated in golden heart program of bitgold, I have referred some friend to it and get my commissions. but after some time, my account balance automaticly reduced to only 0.35$.. I think bitgold is a scam and fake program.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:25:45 PM

I participated in golden heart program of bitgold, I have referred some friend to it and get my commissions. but after some time, my account balance automaticly reduced to only 0.35$.. I think bitgold is a scam and fake program.

if you want to sell to me your gold let me know
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 09:22:08 PM

if someone have it, i'm searching to buy some bitgold from users, let me know in the case.
Thanks you

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343075.0

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 09:23:19 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 09:43:59 PM by tolikkk

Dear BitGold Partner,

As you may have already heard this morning the European Union has now entered into a negative interest rate environment with a -0.4% negative rate on your Euros. This is effective on March 16, 2016. The European Banks will need to pass this cost on to their customers and account holders and thats you. More importantly, the European Union is expanding their money printing to 86 Billion Euro a month or 1 Trillion Euros a year.

This is why BitGold was created. To help consumers like you in times like this. Negatives rates and increase in qualitative easing will only increase your cost of living and decrease the value of the Euro.

Today is the time to buy Gold. Its the only way to protect your wealth and savings in this type of environment. Gold has stood the test of time and has proven time and time again that over time its the only asset that is on the side of the consumer.

You have the opportunity to protect yourself and protect those you introduce to BitGold. This opportunity is not only about making money but educating and helping those you can with the power of Gold.

Here is a video to help you understand the difference in saving in Euros vs Gold since 1971.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iYQ2hGrhDA

Today is your day to consider a five thousand year-old proven idea.

Payments & Savings using Gold Bullion.
REGISTER

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 10:57:27 AM

BitGold Town Hall Tour
Live Stream!

As the BitGold platform approaches its first million signups, the team at BitGold is hitting the road on a Town Hall Tour!

After successful events in London, Colorado, Frankfurt, and Zurich, BitGold is meeting tonight March 10th, here in our hometown of Toronto.

For those of you unable to attend, we will be live streaming from YouTube and answering questions from the comments section. Be sure to leave us your first name and location with your question and we'll do our best to get your question answered live.

The Live Stream will begin tonight, March 10th at 7pm EST.

You can watch the live stream HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUnvY3Eoi_Y

Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel to set a reminder for today’s live stream and future events.

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:14:10 PM

It’s Our Birthday & We Want to Celebrate
By Thanking You with Free Gold!

Today is the one-year anniversary of our official public launch. It has been a fantastic year full of excitement, product and feature launches, learning, and best of all, getting to know you!

Here at BitGold, we consider our first anniversary to be a celebration of time and money. We are celebrating the time that has gone into building the great technological features and products on the platform, growing a passionate and talented team, and engaging and connecting with our users. Most importantly, we celebrate the financial empowerment that our loyal users have gained through saving with gold, history’s best performing currency. Having the ability to choose the form of money in which you grow your savings and transact with provides you, our users, with a unique and unprecedented autonomy.

With our modest Toronto office, we flipped the switch to live last May 4th and there hasn't been a dull moment since. We grew from zero to over 900k users in over 150 countries and facilitated $100M in total transactions on the platform, amounting to over 1 tonne of customer gold holdings. We went public on the TSX-V here in Toronto and became one of the fastest companies ever to graduate to the main TSX board.

To celebrate our first anniversary and thank you for being an early adopter on the platform, we are going to be giving away BitGold GoldCubes!

2 Ways to Win:

Retweet to Win! - Head over to our Twitter page and Retweet our promo tweet for an entry into a draw for your chance to win 1 of 5 BitGold 10g GoldCubes.*
Save and Win! - Every deposit of 1 gram or more in the month of May will grant you an entry into a draw for your chance to win 1 of 10 BitGold 10g GoldCubes.*

Retweet to Win!

Deposit to Win!

If you have any questions about the BitGold platform, deposits, this promotion or anything else, please visit the Support Center section on our website or email us at support@bitgold.com.

If you haven't already claimed your handle for the BitGold Community, do so now and join in on the conversation with BitGold users from around the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: