Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a webdeveloper with experience in escrow and simple website integrat  (Read 524 times)
itsamemario (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:18:16 PM

Hey guys.

Working on a new project http://carsforbitcoin.com/ 

I am just getting started and would like to add a developer to the team.  This is more of a partner, and we will discuss the return based on a % of income once the site is up and running.

Currently getting the site ready based on a very versatile car dealer theme.  In order to extend the service to meet our goal of opening an auto marketplace that enhances and ensure safe global car sales, we are looking to add

A versatile escrow service
An integration for live Bitcoin P2P loan rates based off BitLendingClub or BTCJam
Potentially a Bitcoin wallet
And any ideas that will enhance the platform

We would like to connect regional auto sales with global trade and the reasons Bitcoin enhances global transactions

I see Bitcoin as the ultimate medium for trade, and there is room to improve the autodealer space with safe auto sales.

If this is something that appeals to you, DM me please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:37:40 PM

Most developers would be ok with taking a % but you still got to cut them an advanced pay. You have to think of it for us too.

What if we make the project which we will spend countless hours on and next you know many things can happen:
  • You end up shutting down the site.
  • Site does not make money
  • The owner decides to not pay the developer and just runs off with their work.
  • many more

Honestly would not be worth if nothing is given to motivate them for their time. There has been many people here asking for things like this and many developers being *ripped off because of it for being too kind. It is very common here for these site owners to cheap off their developers so you need some better incentives.
itsamemario (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:48:42 PM

Most developers would be ok with taking a % but you still got to cut them an advanced pay. You have to think of it for us too.

What if we make the project which we will spend countless hours on and next you know many things can happen:
  • many more

Honestly would not be worth if nothing is given to motivate them for their time. There has been many people here asking for things like this and many developers being *ripped off because of it for being too kind. It is very common here for these site owners to cheap off their developers so you need some better incentives.

All things that will be covered when we discuss the opportunity in detail. Hence, why this is a partnership opportunity, I am not looking for an employee but a member of the team who has an eye for integration, and would like to contribute to a project where available. and of course there is plenty of details to be covered.  Outside sales, inside sales, general marketing, financial plan, partnerships business development, not going in without an end point, so don't worry. I appreciate your personal opinion, it's hard to cover the specifics in a general post.  Anyhow, thanks for the opinion, and looking forwards to you locating your next car with Bitcoin through our platform when we are up and running.
Skyenet

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:55:59 PM

• many more

All things that will be covered when we discuss the opportunity in detail. Hence, why this is a partnership opportunity, I am not looking for an employee but a member of the team who has an eye for integration, and would like to contribute to a project where available. and of course there is plenty of details to be covered.  Outside sales, inside sales, general marketing, financial plan, partnerships business development, not going in without an end point, so don't worry. I appreciate your personal opinion, it's hard to cover the specifics in a general post.  Anyhow, thanks for the opinion, and looking forwards to you locating your next car with Bitcoin through our platform when we are up and running.

That response still doesn't answer my question but ok.

Also what makes you think your site will be a top niche? Lets say what if I made my own site that Sells cars for bitcoins and has a heavy development making it top of the line. What would your site have to offer that mine doesn't?
CryptyMike

Activity: 291
Merit: 127

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:59:45 PM

• many more

Also what makes you think your site will be a top niche? Lets say what if I made my own site that Sells cars for bitcoins and has a heavy development making it top of the line. What would your site have to offer that mine doesn't?

Skyenet - clearly you do not want to be a partner in this. This post is for those who are interested in partnering and would like to speak with him in detail privately.

To your surprise, there are people who are willing to work for free due to many different circumstances.
itsamemario (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:00:21 PM

• many more

I actually fail to see a question in your initial response, and to be honest would rather not feed a troll =)  Thanks for you input however, and a project with such magnitude will always require a strong team which we are working on building.  I really don't feel the need to lay out our intended business, financial and marketing plan, and of course our growth and competitive advantage to you, unless you are interested in the role. Appreciate the messages, feel free to PM with your qualifications if indeed you are, and I am more than happy to discuss the project in details.
Skyenet

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:31:51 PM

• many more

I actually fail to see a question in your initial response, and to be honest would rather not feed a troll =)  Thanks for you input however, and a project with such magnitude will always require a strong team which we are working on building.  I really don't feel the need to lay out our intended business, financial and marketing plan, and of course our growth and competitive advantage to you, unless you are interested in the role. Appreciate the messages, feel free to PM with your qualifications if indeed you are, and I am more than happy to discuss the project in details.

Calling me a troll after me just trying to understand what your goal really lost my interest. I have been developing or 7 years and have a huge list of clients. I in no way was trying to troll or piss you off I was just asking legitimate questions but nonetheless I guess I am a troll. Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: