Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never, ever go Full FODOR!  (Read 2710 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:02:33 AM

Never, ever go Full FODOR!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:18:05 AM

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:31:34 PM

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:35:13 PM

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:45:04 PM

From the desk of How to Fly Shit Over Leroy Fodor's Head,

Yeah, cyberpinoy does that a lot. Pretty sure he made a typo when creating his username, accidentally typed a pi instead of an.

You are a complete idiot, if you did absolutely any research at all to back anything you say up, you would realize I did not spell Pinoy wrong. But thanks for showing how uneducated your responses are.

To be honestly clear, Leroy honestly believed that what was honestly inferred was that the spelling should've been cyber.noy, whereas the joke was cyberannoy, thus honestly missing it completely.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:59:05 PM

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:01:39 PM

Why bitcoin will never go mainstream is pure and simple and this forum is a perfect example of why, even in here we have tons of got lucky and got rich quick vets who think their shit dont stink and have no idea what an investment is nor how to secure that investment, no one is concentrating on what bitcoin really needs, an no one is taking the time to secure their investments. Bitcoin will not go mainstream, pure and simply becasue no one who has the coins to make it happen wants to do the work involved to make it happen. they are sitting back with their hands out and waiting for you to do the work for them so they can reap the rewards of your hard work. What needs done will never get done until a lucky young investor who really knows what investing is about steps in here and takes this industry to level the vets here now would be amazed at.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:06:10 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=540093

Seriously, looks like you guys (not me!  Roll Eyes) have pushed Leroy Fodor over the edge. The boy ain't right, and now he truly has gone Full FODOR!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:25:46 PM

Cry Help me satoshi nakamoto , ive even tried your name on brainwallet got nothing  Cry

Donations : NO THANK U !

Edit: After reading the greedy comments below i rather die to take there shit money  Angry

Edit again : after reading the oldest posts on this forum i say holy shit FUCKING GREEDY BASTARDS

Okay, Leroy Fodor, you can come outta the closet now. I've outed you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140843
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:27:23 PM

yes the most pure PINOY answer. HA your an idiot, heres an idea for you how about this. STOP scamming foreigners, stop lieing, stop stealing from them, stop overcharging them just because they are foreign, stop contracting work demanding payment up front then not finishing your job, stop your stupidity, the gutters is a small portion of the stupidity in building engineering. You pinoy morons always say”well if you dont like it go away” Well Ok how about if all americans “GO AWAY” we get tired of being scammed, conned, lied to, stolen from, overcharged, and just all the other pure unethical bull-crap Filipinos dish out, where will you be then LEB, i will tell you NON EXISTENT, cause if Americans as a whole leave this stupid place we take with us your only defense, because god knows your dumb arsed army can’t defend you against china on their own, heck they can not even defend their own backyard from the rebels and terrorists let alone a organized country with a navy army and other military intelligence, so there goes your only defense, and our money goes with us to, if all Americans just packed up and left, you would be a speck of dust on the map of the world with absolutely nothing, because without foreigners to rip off you would have only each other to scam and lie and con and steal from. and since your stupid laws prohibit us from smashing your face in when you do something like that to us, thats what we would do in america if someone treated us the way you do, since there are no laws against a Filipino doing that to another Filipino you guys would end up killing each other.

If you ever play the game of Juxtapose, make sure you bring your deck of Gone Full FODOR! cards with you. You'll be able to play optimally at each round.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:39:52 PM

<penned only 22 after Leroy Fodor discovered Bitcoin>

I think in his own way, hit the nailon the head. I watch this industry from mining, investing, trading and talking. what I have found is the forums community have a very limited amount of people who know what they are doing, and the ones theat do know what they are doing dont share the knowledge freely. In the mining industry even less people know what they are doing, and to get ab straight forward answer from them is like pulling teeth out of a lions mouth just before his dinner. the developers and investors, they are not even interested in the future of bitcoin. This bitcoin is absolutely in its infancy, because no one involved from chatting, to mining, to investing and developing have done anything positive to progress the coin forward or attempt to secure its future. There is only 1 single thing needed to secure this coins future, one thing, its it is sad a person like me who is neither a developer, nor a high dollar investor can figure this out but not one single other person in the bitcoin world has talked about it, tried it, or even thought of it. and if it is not accomplished before the banks get their hands in this mess, bitcoin will be exactly what the developers had made it, a short train with a medium sized trail that will stop suddenly. They are just riding this train and making the amounts of money they are right now, they have already secured their own future, so to them why worry about their investment they developed, if it flops who cares they have their houses, cars and fat bank accounts that you can bet are filled with fiat and not bicoins anymore.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:07:11 PM

To be clear, the fucker, Leroy Fodor, played his don't-believe-what's-on-the-Internet card in the above.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:24:13 PM

If you ask questions that is not based on a post from years ago that is not related to stakeminers, why do I need to answer them this is not POS MINING A LOOK INTO LEROY FODORS HISTORY IN CRYPTO thread is it? Its a StakeMiners thread, so what does POW hardware have to do with POS, What when i got into n"Bitcoin" have to do with alt currencies, and why would it effect anyone's decisions on investing in a POS pool? Shouldn't you be asking more relevant questions about POS and not worry about POW? I mean i must assume you are asking questions because you are interested in investing with StakeMiners right? SO tell us what does POW mining hardware, and bitcoins have to do with POS mining, other than the fact we accept BTC as payment for an investment.

Now if a post from years ago would have an affiliation with stakeminers that is different, ask on, But POW mining has no bearing on the Stakeminers business model at this juncture.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:38:39 AM

Visit Leroy Fodor's website to see when his next free Solo Minming seminar is coming to your neighborhood.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:55:46 AM

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:20:33 AM

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:22:25 AM

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:26:47 AM

[

Its the coin dumping merchants, the chinese unethical mining equipment manufactures, and last but surely not least it the developers of bitcoin sitting on their asses waiting for a damn handout. DEVELOPERS GET OFF YOUR ASS and do SOMETHING, DO ANYTHING to get this coins value to go up. ITS IS your responsibility to raise awareness to your project, it is your responsibility to create a demand for bitcoin, it is YOUR responsibility to do your job. We are investors in your project, in your dream. If this were a fortune 500 company you would be broke and all your investors would have sold your stock and left your company. You and others need to realize whose responsibility it is to work this project. We pay you as investors and you do your job pure and simple. I want to see some facebook adds promoting Bitcoin, some google ads promoting bitcoins use, we need an a merchant area where only bitcoins are used, we need an Auction site, we need a lot of simple things that you can do. Takle some of that fortune we gave you and pay some web designers a team dedicated to running these kinds of things, STOP sitting on your ass waiting for the people who invest in your prtoject to do the work for you!!!!  You have the money thats for sure to put these programs together. USE IT TO STRENGTHEN YOUR COIN. . I want to see developer counters on all the bad press we get in bitcoins. FOR GODS SAKE DO SOMETHING!!!!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: