Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 08:02:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIKELY SCAM - ABANDONED THREAD] CloudThink.IO NEW 8TH/s Imperator Bitcoin Miner  (Read 9582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 994

MLM: Many Layers of Misery

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:28:53 AM

I think most of the accounts who keep saying "put my name down for one of those miners" are shill accounts.

Possibly, but the ones I've looked at tend to be mainly old miners genuinely interested but cynical, or faucet lickers like the one above who apply for anything.

I did have a post up offering to go to Manchester and look at them and take one away to test as I am only 30 minutes away, I didn't even want to keep it as it would use more electric than it will generate but figured it would answer if they exist or not.

However after some more reading of other threads, obvious scam was obvious and not worth my time so I deleted it.

PS tmfp, love the sig Smiley

Would be cool if you could, at least try and locate them in the building would be a start. Crazyearner got met with blank looks when he went there, but it would be nice to have confirmation.
Bizarrely, I was in that street working about five years ago, but now am 100's of miles away unfortunately.

Yeah the sig, you're welcome to share, but it's the worst paying campaign on the forum. Smiley
Theymos should be receiving court papers about it soon I should think, seeing as CloudThink reckon they have copywritten everything.
 Roll Eyes

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1053

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:48:54 AM

Would be cool if you could, at least try and locate them in the building would be a start. Crazyearner got met with blank looks when he went there, but it would be nice to have confirmation.
Bizarrely, I was in that street working about five years ago, but now am 100's of miles away unfortunately.

Yeah the sig, you're welcome to share, but it's the worst paying campaign on the forum. Smiley
Theymos should be receiving court papers about it soon I should think, seeing as CloudThink reckon they have copywritten everything.
 Roll Eyes

I seem to remember reading that a couple of people had tried and they just aren't there, if I'm in the area will pop in for sure but not making a special trip.

The fact they have stopped deleting posts in this thread shows that they have given up on this for the moment.

I doubt you are losing any sleep over the threat of impending lawsuits Tongue

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:57:43 PM

My new review Imperator is running amazingly well, pulling zero watts at the wall and running really cool.

On the bad side its hash rate is fluctuating between fuck all and zero and is in fact invisible, much like the scammer rikkie has been since this abortion of scam/promotion started.

Still cant work out what his angle was in this scam, think he needs to get back to his day job of licking windows at the back of the bus.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xandrah

Activity: 254

DeltaPool Owner https://deltapool.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 08:03:03 PM

You know whats worrying about this? People have actually paid for this scam. https://www.coinpayments.net/feedback-f7b379d69934abd94036f0596913d417
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1456

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 12:57:32 AM

You know whats worrying about this? People have actually paid for this scam. https://www.coinpayments.net/feedback-f7b379d69934abd94036f0596913d417

Which is exactly why I advocated that no one create empty threads until - if ever - they arrived.

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:04:48 AM

Good news everyone waiting for a review unit,

I have just had confirmation from Cloudthink.io themselves that they now have 250 imperators in stock!!

Im sure those review units are winging their way through the post as we speak

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Grin

That’s good news,

Can you please let me know when the review units are going to be delivered to the bitcointalk members as promised.

Will place my order after I have read a few reviews.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 07 August 2015 09:44
To: Mark Jones
Subject: Re: Imperator

Hello,

Yes, we currently have 250 units left in stock.

Please tell us if we can help you with anything else.
Kind regards,

CloudThink Support Department
www.CloudThink.IO
support@cloudthink.io

On Thu, August 6, 2015 3:33 am, Mark Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
>
>
>
> I am interested in purchasing 4 X Imperator miners, are these now in
> stock and ready for shipping?
>
>
>
> Thanks.
>
>
>

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Xandrah

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 09:07:14 AM

Good news everyone waiting for a review unit,

I have just had confirmation from Cloudthink.io themselves that they now have 250 imperators in stock!!

Im sure those review units are winging their way through the post as we speak

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Grin

That’s good news,

Can you please let me know when the review units are going to be delivered to the bitcointalk members as promised.

Will place my order after I have read a few reviews.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 07 August 2015 09:44
To: Mark Jones
Subject: Re: Imperator

Hello,

Yes, we currently have 250 units left in stock.

Please tell us if we can help you with anything else.
Kind regards,

www.CloudThink.IO
support@cloudthink.io

On Thu, August 6, 2015 3:33 am, Mark Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
>
>
>
> I am interested in purchasing 4 X Imperator miners, are these now in
> stock and ready for shipping?
>
>
>
> Thanks.
>
>
>

Ahh the guy still shitting out bull? Wow that ass must be sore now.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:23:37 PM

had another response :

Hello,

Review units will be sent in the following 10 days.

Please let us know if you need any other information.
Kind regards,

www.CloudThink.IO
support@cloudthink.io

So these guys have 250 units sitting on shelf and its going to take another 10 days to ship the review unit apparently  Shocked

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Xandrah

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 02:32:07 PM

Yeeeaaa, I am surprised they have not tried to make you buy one yet.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:33:20 PM

They would have to prize the cash from cold dead hand before I give these fuckers a $ without seeing an actual product, proper specs and escrow.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Xandrah

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 02:48:55 PM

They would have to prize the cash from cold dead hand before I give these fuckers a $ without seeing an actual product, proper specs and escrow.

Haha yep, I love it how it is still just a photo shopped case still with the dvd drive in plain view.
RichBC

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:13:02 PM

So these guys have 250 units sitting on shelf and its going to take another 10 days to ship the review unit apparently  Shocked
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I would put place a bet on none of the reviewers being in the UK, I volunteered but got no reply, as they have said.

Hardware can be picked up in person in Manchester, UK. Please state so before sending your order.

It is only possible to pickup Imperator Miners from or UK Headquarters but only for testing purposes.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:40:08 PM

So these guys have 250 units sitting on shelf and its going to take another 10 days to ship the review unit apparently  Shocked
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I would put place a bet on none of the reviewers being in the UK, I volunteered but got no reply, as they have said.

Hardware can be picked up in person in Manchester, UK. Please state so before sending your order.

It is only possible to pickup Imperator Miners from or UK Headquarters but only for testing purposes.

Rich

I am in the UK, so bang goes that theory lol

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

RichBC

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:50:08 PM

Well you can't win them all.  Smiley So why not trog over to Manchester and pick it up then?  Smiley

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:53:07 PM

Well you can't win them all.  Smiley So why not trog over to Manchester and pick it up then?  Smiley

Im in Swansea so a 450 mile round trip

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

RichBC

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:57:04 PM

Did you tell them that? Smiley

Xandrah

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 03:59:34 PM

If they are really in Manchester, which I do not believe. It only takes me 1 hour from where I live to drive there.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:00:21 PM

I did give then my delivery address.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Xandrah

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 04:05:53 PM

Prepare for big fat pack of air to be delivered!
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:08:32 PM

Prepare for big fat pack of air to be delivered!

I told the other trial unit guys i'd let them know if it turned out to be a box of bricks so they dont end up paying import duty for nothing  Wink

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.