Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for BTC Have Paypal Need Constant Supplier?  (Read 2088 times)
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:53:34 PM

I get around $100-$300 a day in BTC. My virwox is maxed at $3,000. I can provide proof of this and the 11 BTC I have had in my wallet.
I just need someone no games that sells me BTC for paypal and wants to do that. Thanks no red trust ratings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RussiaCoinDotInfo

Activity: 325
Merit: 251

Any ideas?

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:57:18 PM

I get around $100-$300 a day in BTC. My virwox is maxed at $3,000. I can provide proof of this and the 11 BTC I have had in my wallet.
I just need someone no games that sells me BTC for paypal and wants to do that. Thanks no red trust ratings.

What happened back in January with Stabler?

Exchanges: (1) (your exchange here) | Nodes: ... | Web: RussiaCoin.Info Explorer: (1) explorer.russiacoin.info ... | Twitter: @RussiaCoin | DISCORD | Facebook | RussiaCoin Forum | BCT: RussiaCoin on BCT |  RC Given Away: 6 in every 1,000 | GITHUB.COM ~~~  | Market Caps: ... WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:15:25 PM

Would you at least do your research? He was a scammer and check his feedback check my recent posts I have paid him never had dispute ever he just lied and scammed people.

RussiaCoinDotInfo

Any ideas?

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 04:22:03 PM

Would you at least do your research? He was a scammer and check his feedback check my recent posts I have paid him never had dispute ever he just lied and scammed people.

Thanks for your reply.  Glutton for punishment; I've got 0.02 BTC - Shall we say $6 USD via PayPal?

Exchanges: (1) (your exchange here) | Nodes: ... | Web: RussiaCoin.Info Explorer: (1) explorer.russiacoin.info ... | Twitter: @RussiaCoin | DISCORD | Facebook | RussiaCoin Forum | BCT: RussiaCoin on BCT |  RC Given Away: 6 in every 1,000 | GITHUB.COM ~~~  | Market Caps: ... WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:45:02 PM

Thanks for your reply.  Glutton for punishment; I've got 0.02 BTC - Shall we say $6 USD via PayPal?

Kinda looking for at least $100 at a time or $50.

xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:49:26 PM

Give me a reason one should not re-think whether he should trade or not. Also, why don't you try 'virwox' or 'circle' type of commercial websites ?
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:51:47 PM

Give me a reason one should not re-think whether he should trade or not. Also, why don't you try 'virwox' or 'circle' type of commercial websites ?

Because I would use Virwox my Virwox is currently maxed.

btctxns

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:29:13 PM

Continue with virwox. Cry it off. No one's dealing with you here unless you want like 20+% fees.
-Lux-

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:39:34 AM

if we can work something out i will supply btc to you? im currenlty looking for 500$+ in btc i have skrill

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:40:36 AM

if we can work something out i will supply btc to you? im currenlty looking for 500$+ in btc i have skrill

What would we be working out?

-Lux-

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:42:10 AM

you need a btc supplier?

SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:45:01 AM

you need a btc supplier?

YES buthow can I help you with the skrill X_X

I was just wondering would love a constant supplier I buy allot Cheesy

-Lux-

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:46:01 AM

you need a btc supplier?

do you not have a btc place to get btc from? and the skrill dont worry about it lol

SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:46:39 AM

you need a btc supplier?

do you not have a btc place to get btc from?

My virwox is maxed for the $3,000 within 30 days... So currently nothing Sad

Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 04:47:53 AM

Who in their right mind would be willing to sell you large amounts of bitcoin over a long period of time? You have basically zero trading history and the chances of a chargeback is simply too high.

You should consider withdrawing to your bank account and then buying with circle.com

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:50:52 AM

Who in their right mind would be willing to sell you large amounts of bitcoin over a long period of time? You have basically zero trading history and the chances of a chargeback is simply too high.

You should consider withdrawing to your bank account and then buying with circle.com

No one asked you? I just need it till my virwox is no longer limited to 3,000 within the 30 days there are tons of people offering Bitcoin. I have a verified business account and it has been there for years. I can provide proof of my trasnactions with Virwox and I can provide proof I have 11 BTC in/out in my wallet. This forum is full of scammers I would have to agree with you here though. Anyone who needs Paypal and has BTC would in my opinion. I have a Digital Point account from 2009 which is much more respectable than this scammer city here and it has no negative feedback.
I would not take from anyone and all you Bitcoin peeps seem to think Paypal is the devil.
I would be happy to use Escrow and send as friends and family to people that are Full Member and above.

I have been on this forum and never scammed anyone.

Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 05:02:27 AM

When you opened this thread you asked the community, and since I am a member of the community, you asked me.

I have well over 11 BTC, and since I am using Bitcoin properly, only one transaction is sent to each address of mine. This however does not mean that it would be a good idea to trust me with PayPal.

Proof of transactions with virwox does not mean anything and neither does the fact that your PayPal account is "business verified". The fact remains that all types of accounts are sold both in the digital goods section and in the Dark Web.

Anyone that does accept PayPal from you is going to demand a very large premium which will make withdrawing to your bank account much more attractive to you, unless of course you are one of the many PayPal scammers. 

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:07:33 AM

When you opened this thread you asked the community, and since I am a member of the community, you asked me.

I have well over 11 BTC, and since I am using Bitcoin properly, only one transaction is sent to each address of mine. This however does not mean that it would be a good idea to trust me with PayPal.

Proof of transactions with virwox does not mean anything and neither does the fact that your PayPal account is "business verified". The fact remains that all types of accounts are sold both in the digital goods section and in the Dark Web.

Anyone that does accept PayPal from you is going to demand a very large premium which will make withdrawing to your bank account much more attractive to you, unless of course you are one of the many PayPal scammers.  

You act like somehow BTC is actually better then Paypal.
The truth of the matter anyone who buys/sells online uses paypal. Including website owners.
BTC is the minority.
I work online and withdrawing to the bank takes 3 buisness days. I have a debit card and my account was never sold.
I don't need what you think on my thread. I have bought things here twice and been scammed twice.
SO excuse me I didn't even "dispute" the two scams because its really not worth the time lesson learned.
One was $15 for pizza and one was $10 for BTC. So why not go with smaller amounts? Well I could if you are full member or above easily.
There are millions of Paypal users and not quite so much for Bitcoin. So when you are trying to limit out paypal users as scammers just because they have a paypal acocunt makes you look so smart.

It means nothing nothing means nothing because you say so? I didn't know you were teh authority around here. Proof is proof it means I buy BTC reguarlly and have no reason to take your Bitcoin without paying you. I can also pay via debit card to your paypal and WU.

Thanks for your opinion though. All major website deals are done through Paypal not Bitcoin that is why I have paypal as I work with websites.

RussiaCoinDotInfo

Any ideas?

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 04:35:30 PM

OP time waster. 

Agrees to trade then two hours later no replys, no instructions, nothing.

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:42:16 PM

OP time waster. 

Agrees to trade then two hours later no replys, no instructions, nothing.

Not sending first to a lower member them me that is why I didn't reply. I just did a successful trade this morning! Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: