Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S3's for sale  (Read 1460 times)
nerdrage2885 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:54:03 PM

I have 3 antminer s3's for sale. I just purchased 5 S4+'s and my breaker box can't support all of my miners so i have to downsize. They are good for those of you that are just starting out. They run at least 450 GH/s but most of the time they run about 465 GH/s to 502 GH/s without over clocking. I am asking 0.26 BTC a piece for them that is about $75. Not bad considering they run anywhere from $200 - $255 brand new. They have been only used for 3 months. I'll pay the shipping cost to anywhere in United States. If you want one and you live outside of the states I ask that you come up with half of the shipping. You can reply to this post if you are interested or my e-mail at nerdrage2885@gmail.com. My email will probably be easier since my phone is linked to my email and I will get it faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Badr

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:16:20 PM

i'd like to have it as long as we're dealing through Escrow ..
will PM you the shipping address with my offer .. Smiley
nerdrage2885 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:19:32 PM

That is a very generous offer but I just sold 2 of them. And what is escrow. I have never sold anything through escrow
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 07:36:35 PM

I'll take the last one if you're willing to ship it Canada. I think though that shipping costs may be prohibitive.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:11:03 PM

Just sent a PM i live in the US . that's nice price imo .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
nerdrage2885 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:21:40 AM

I have one Antminer left emailing me seemed to get the other two sold quickly. So anyone else legitimately interested just email me at nerdrage2885@gmail.com, I can have it shipped out before 6 PM EST. I am lowering the last one to $65, 0.23 BTC to help it go faster.
Badr

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:46:10 AM

you're not using Escrow so i'll let it pass Smiley
nerdrage2885 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:57:11 AM

Ok so you don't want to buy them. I don't know what escrow is. I didn't buy them using whatever escrow is and I am not selling them that way. You either want them or you don't. Like I said serious replies only.
Badr

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:01:16 PM

it sounds scam more than it's real ..
search the forum about what Escrow is ..
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:08:40 PM

Ok so you don't want to buy them. I don't know what escrow is. I didn't buy them using whatever escrow is and I am not selling them that way. You either want them or you don't. Like I said serious replies only.
Sorry for my interference but the standard in this community especially for newbies like you and me is using escrow service . so his reply is serious.

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
nerdrage2885 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:18:50 PM

I am not going to pay a third party to make sure you get your stuff. I already do that. The last two that I sent out costed me $20 a piece to do just that. Its called UPS it gives a tracking number. It has been used alot longer than escrow. So no I am not going to another person to do what is already being done. That $20 comes straight out of my pocket, Im not asking anyone to pay the shipping. If nobody buys it nobody buys it I'm not hurting for them money. So quit tolling and be serious.
fairuz545

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:46:27 PM

Will you postage to malaysia..pm me
HmmMAA

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:12:19 PM

I am not going to pay a third party to make sure you get your stuff. I already do that. The last two that I sent out costed me $20 a piece to do just that. Its called UPS it gives a tracking number. It has been used alot longer than escrow. So no I am not going to another person to do what is already being done. That $20 comes straight out of my pocket, Im not asking anyone to pay the shipping. If nobody buys it nobody buys it I'm not hurting for them money. So quit tolling and be serious.
Sebastianju has no fees . and i am not trolling just talking part to a conversation . i think this is a forum.

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:24:08 PM

Sebastianju has no fees . and i am not trolling just talking part to a conversation . i think this is a forum.

UPS doesn't act as an escrow at all. The Escrow make sure the product is actually shipped, not something fake. As described and in working condition. Anyone can come here and offer hardware at suspiciously low prices, take people's BTC and vanish... and such people try. Everyday.

Going through a neutral and trusted party, for free, or for a minimal fee is the bare essential when dealing with users here, especially newer ones. At your amazingly low ask price, i'm sure anyone would gladly cover the 1% for escrow fee. If any.

Personally i would gladly pay 0.01BTC to a trusted user for a professional escrow service to get my hand on your last S3.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nerdrage2885 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:46:18 PM

I just sold the last miner. Thanks to all of you who bought one. I'll probably have more in six months when I replace my S5's, unless I finally get a place that can support all my miners.

And to all those escrow people. I sold 3 miners in one day without needing one. I wasn't selling them for personal gain, I was selling them cheap to help people out that can't afford brand new miners. When I started mining 5 years ago there was a very small community and even smaller help for those who needed it. To all you bitcoin hipsters out there with your escrow's aren't helping anyone if you want to talk shop use PM not someones forum post. I guarantee you someone out there just starting out with some dinky miner that could of beefed up his or hers mining but got scared away with all the bickering about how you were too good to buy something cause it didn't have an escrow, and didn't get one. 
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:16:41 PM

I just sold the last miner. Thanks to all of you who bought one. I'll probably have more in six months when I replace my S5's, unless I finally get a place that can support all my miners.

And to all those escrow people. I sold 3 miners in one day without needing one. I wasn't selling them for personal gain, I was selling them cheap to help people out that can't afford brand new miners. When I started mining 5 years ago there was a very small community and even smaller help for those who needed it. To all you bitcoin hipsters out there with your escrow's aren't helping anyone if you want to talk shop use PM not someones forum post. I guarantee you someone out there just starting out with some dinky miner that could of beefed up his or hers mining but got scared away with all the bickering about how you were too good to buy something cause it didn't have an escrow, and didn't get one. 

Sorry but you really sound like a scammer now. Multiple trades you say, yet no one left any feedback. You're attacking basic principles with no backing whatsoever for no reason. I even offered to pay the Escrow when you were complaining about the fee.

You're free to say/think what you want but right now you're just attacking the established system. There is a reason why the marketplace use a trust/escrow system, your personal opinion won't change the way the leadership built the system.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nerdrage2885 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:53:06 PM

See your post is typical of hipster mentality. You say "established system" like it is actually an established system. You're so pretentious if it were in fact a true "established" system, every site that sells something for bitcoin would require it. It's like going to your garage sale to buy a John Deer mower and saying since i don't know you that I have to get an escrow to make sure that John Deere is not a nock off and runs and makes sure it makes it to my house. Sorry but the world doesn't work that way, if i don't want to take that chance I just don't go to your garage sale, I don't sit outside your garage sale with signs saying things.My point is this is my garage sale if i don't want to take the extra effort to go through an escrow I don't have to, and I didn't have to. Not everyone follows your "established" system. That is the whole point of Bitcoin is that it is not ESTABLISHED.
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:05:08 PM

You have 0 (ZERO) trust.

Anyone buying from him, please use an escrow.

HmmMAA

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:51:40 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 12:02:18 AM by HmmMAA

See your post is typical of hipster mentality. You say "established system" like it is actually an established system. You're so pretentious if it were in fact a true "established" system, every site that sells something for bitcoin would require it. It's like going to your garage sale to buy a John Deer mower and saying since i don't know you that I have to get an escrow to make sure that John Deere is not a nock off and runs and makes sure it makes it to my house. Sorry but the world doesn't work that way, if i don't want to take that chance I just don't go to your garage sale, I don't sit outside your garage sale with signs saying things.My point is this is my garage sale if i don't want to take the extra effort to go through an escrow I don't have to, and I didn't have to. Not everyone follows your "established" system. That is the whole point of Bitcoin is that it is not ESTABLISHED.

Selling atm 100 s5 for just 15 btc because i have serious health problems . i cant use escrow because i think that it is a useless service . nerdrage i want you to buy em because i want to help you . send pm so i will give you my address for transaction . Sincerely HmmMAA.

hmmwv

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:46:43 AM

I don't know why you are insulted that someone would ask to do escrow.  There are multiple scams posted here daily and it is a simple way to protect the buyer and the seller from fraud.

I am sure you are a honorable person but a lot of people in this community have been hosed by scammers...it has nothing to do with you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: