Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S3's for sale  (Read 1460 times)
Gren

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:18:09 AM

Dude, you made your point, please let this thread die, the real or imaginary s3's are gone with it. Maybe talking sense and reason as well.

I want to buy  antminer s3's

Every-time this pops up it and i see it on my phone, i get excited and disappointed, this messes with my head.

Please stop. Y'all are beating a dead horse, there is no purpose even responding here...

for that matter, what the heck am i doing?
nerdrage2885 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:39:49 AM

I'm not that I am insulted at someone recommending that I use an escrow. I am insulted by how people go about posting things on my topic when I do not know nor feel comfortable using an escrow. I got numerous PM's and emails from people that do not trust escrow's just as much as many people here do not trust a newbie selling things. If people don't feel comfortable with me not using an then that is their right but don't slam my post when I am trying to help out potential newcomers to the mining community. I am sure that some time in the future when I personally know someone that uses the service and if I am selling expensive stuff that I will use an escrow but until then it is my prerogative not to use one til i feel comfortable and if people don't like it they can just not post on my threads.
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:10:28 AM

agreed but even if he cant use escrow he can try ebay or paypal seems to wrk well with the buyer protection n al
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: