Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 02:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Guys Are Idiots... (To whoever keeps spamming HN)  (Read 3127 times)
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1360

Armory Developer

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 01:28:36 AM

Point blank, some of the regular HN spammers like the one protesting too much in this thread (just as a for example) don't give a shit how they're coming across to the majority there as long as they are getting some traction with somebody.

Nevertheless, the spamming is retarded.

unk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 02:37:43 AM

A legitimate Bitcoin detractor wouldn't be holding BTC, nor bother hijacking a thread instead of making his point loud and clear in his own anti Bitcoin thread, let alone spew bullshit on individual users or pretend he's loaded with some BTC that he won't unload cuz hey the price ain't fair... really? Is that how dry your "anti Bitcoinism" is right now? Does it get more and more comical as the price reaches new highs?

your (frankly silly) mistake is that you think i'm a bitcoin detractor. nothing could be further from the truth.

that said, this thread is amusing to me because, probably not coincidentally, you, john doe, and moa are literally the three people on this forum who i've found, for about a year, to be the least sensitive writers and the least worthwhile to read.

i read the forum for months before creating an account, and when i did so, it was on just the slimmest hope that the forum software might let me filter out posts from the three of you. that was literally my original motivation for registering an account, and it was you three in particular i wanted to block.

your responses in this thread are indicative of the extremely frustrating way you narrowly think and respond to basically everything, missing any hint of nuance or reflection. sorry to be rude about it, but it's at least somewhat nicer than 'see you in hell', 'bwahahaha', and the assertion that i'm anti-bitcoin. you're representative of the worst sort of element on internet forums, and this one is considerably worse because of your involvement.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 03:13:19 AM

... just us three then? We are the worst inter-netters ever? I'm glad you find us "amusing to you",  and yet "extremely frustrating".

You signed up just to filter us out and yet here you are, posting quite liberally, amongst your hated "worst ever" fellows. Welcome to your personal hell that you just built for yourself. I think I will continue to miss every one of your "nuances or reflections" .. please do block us out, the scroll button works on your computer?

goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1360

Armory Developer

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 11:59:23 AM

your (frankly silly) mistake is that you think i'm a bitcoin detractor. nothing could be further from the truth.

Well then that's some tough Christian love you got yourself for Bitcoins xD

bla bla bla

Personal attack, random nonsensical ranting, and other stuff. Good job making a fool out of yourself.

kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 04:57:13 PM

This thread is getting rather nasty. Please keep your tones civil. No personal attacks.

JohnDoe

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 05:59:38 PM

@unk: So you won't be donating your bitcoins then? Well now we know for sure, unk does not walk the talk.

Btw, how's your superior block chain going? You said you were too busy even to make your trivial change but it looks like you have plenty of spare time to read and post in the forum, so maybe you now have enough free time to create it.
Helge44

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

!!! i dibn't get the meaning
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: