Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did any of you made a killing with VNL?  (Read 2241 times)
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:17:09 PM

This coin has been pumped to mars today. I haven't seen such gains in a while. Look at this graph:

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_vnl

I wish I invested after the first pump. I was really considering it, but on the back on my mind I told myself "you are an idiot buying into this shitcoin, it's going to start slowly decaying into nothingness after the first pump". How wrong I was. Look at that graph ffs. I wonder if someone made 3 figure BTC gains out of this.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:36:29 PM

I haven't even jumped in, but wondering where it will go from here, could it pull a crazy gain like Darkcoin and go parabolic?
KhalDrago

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:49:40 PM

Another shitcoin no one outside crypto communiy ever going to use, i bet its userbase not more than 50 people.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:00:27 PM

Another shitcoin no one outside crypto communiy ever going to use, i bet its userbase not more than 50 people.

This is coming from someone who said Bitbay has no professional support even though dzimbeck built a decentralized marketplace from the ground up by himself.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:24:06 PM

Well the vannillacoin irc has 125 people in it as I type this, so that's > 50.....

Haters going to hate.
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:34:44 PM

What's a VNL and why does anyone care about it?

I'd never heard of it 'till just now.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
KhalDrago

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:34:57 PM

This is coming from someone who said Bitbay has no professional support even though dzimbeck built a decentralized marketplace from the ground up by himself.

building from the ground up doesnt mean shit.. bitbay lead to nowhere
KhalDrago

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:18:40 PM

Well the vannillacoin irc has 125 people in it as I type this, so that's > 50.....

Haters going to hate.

That is extremely bad..even in crypto terms not to mention outside of it..it is out for half a year already.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:31:40 PM

What more do you want trollboy? You stated "i bet its userbase not more than 50 people" and I just showed you in one small subset of the user base there are more than 50 users. By the way, what did I win? I suppose you won't even honor your wagers.

Also, for thinking 125 users is "extremely bad", I just jumped on a few other coins irc channels and think it is doing quite well. For example, Litecoin only has ~250 users for being out almost 4 years.

Anyway, unless you pay up the bet I am through feeding trolls.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:55:11 AM

What more do you want trollboy? You stated "i bet its userbase not more than 50 people" and I just showed you in one small subset of the user base there are more than 50 users. By the way, what did I win? I suppose you won't even honor your wagers.

Also, for thinking 125 users is "extremely bad", I just jumped on a few other coins irc channels and think it is doing quite well. For example, Litecoin only has ~250 users for being out almost 4 years.

Anyway, unless you pay up the bet I am through feeding trolls.

*claps*

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:00:50 AM

The coin is doing well on the back of innovations that if fully realised make it possibly a top 10 coin. The big thing is zero time where it can make a complete payment and confirmations in a decentralised way in 8 seconds. Without any hype that does make it potentially very attractive. I hate to say it but as a payment mechanism it does actually solve the loooooong confirmations that the masses will very quickly tire of.

I'm not saying buy it but let's be balanced and say it does solve a problem in crypto.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 06:58:32 AM

Suprises every day

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:07:18 AM

I'm a top holder and will keep adding to my position. I fully expect a 10x return again from here minmimum.
Also, bigger pumps the last couple days wer GMC. That's a propper eye-bulging pump.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:50:46 AM

I'm a top holder and will keep adding to my position. I fully expect a 10x return again from here minmimum.
Also, bigger pumps the last couple days wer GMC. That's a propper eye-bulging pump.

If you are a top holder I would be liquidating a significant part of you holdings while you still can.. Don't get blinded by the gains that are based on nothing Smiley
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:56:55 AM

This coin has been pumped to mars today. I haven't seen such gains in a while. Look at this graph:

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_vnl

I wish I invested after the first pump. I was really considering it, but on the back on my mind I told myself "you are an idiot buying into this shitcoin, it's going to start slowly decaying into nothingness after the first pump". How wrong I was. Look at that graph ffs. I wonder if someone made 3 figure BTC gains out of this.

VNL is good coin but my opinion only bitcoin can long life otherwise it is just a shitcoin
VNL get hard pump in this month but i can say he will get hard dump in 1-2 months

---forget it----
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:47:33 AM

Why is BTC n°1?
Because it was the first cryptocoin.

Why is LTC n°3?
Because it was the first scryptcoin.

Why is Dash n°4?
Because it was the first coin that implemented darksend.

Being the first pays of, always...

Why will Vanillacoin become a top 5 coin?
Because it's the first fully decentralised coin with 0 confirmations needed to respend your coins...and it's fast...super fast (les than 1 second).

Regards

Goldmaxx

Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:27:58 AM

If you are a top holder I would be liquidating a significant part of you holdings while you still can.. Don't get blinded by the gains that are based on nothing Smiley

The only thing based on nothing is your opinion.. Did you even do your research?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:35:59 AM

Because it's the first fully decentralised coin with 0 confirmations needed to respend your coins...and it's fast...super fast (les than 1 second).

Has anyone credible reviewed the white paper or the code?
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:50:49 AM

No official review yet, but in the thread unofficial ann, monero guys stated that they are interested in the scalability solutions of vnl and John is having a meeting later this month with guys from Bitsat, guess they have looked at the code at least..
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:53:57 AM

That's what I'm saying.  I've heard a LOT of hype, and even some allegations (to which the lead dev simply replies, "prove it with the blockchain") but I haven't heard anyone *independant* tell me they've reviewed the white paper or the code and think it's a brand new and possibly world-altering technology (like with the original blockchain or Cryptonote).  

Something feels *off* about vanillacoin and until one of the trusted and long time accounts here (with dev experience) can confirm there is something special about it, I'm staying away: no matter how high it's crazy run takes it.  

Again, I hate to spread any FUD about a coin.  I want it to be true, and yes, I'm "jelly" of the crazy gains its made in the past months.  Great for those of you who rode that up.  

But something definitely feels weird about it, but I can't put my finger on it.  I'll take some time and take a closer look at the white paper.  It would help if one of the devs or experts could ELI5 how the zero time math works.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: