Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:31:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Account price estimator  (Read 164803 times)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:17:50 PM

Somehow, I shouldn't be surprised to see a queue for this service, but I still am lol Smiley

Wonder how much my account would be worth ^^ guess we'll know once the conga line of 24 people in front of me has passed.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:21:08 PM

Let me suggest something, the queue has been increased to much, what do you think to clear it? I am at 37 in queue. It's too much time to wait, isn't it?
achow101 (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 08:42:00 PM

Let me suggest something, the queue has been increased to much, what do you think to clear it? I am at 37 in queue. It's too much time to wait, isn't it?
Sometimes there is a problem with the queue where it doesn't clear out old requests. The only way I can fix it is to reboot the server program. I am fixing this in the next version with the use of an actual database instead of lists.

Let me know if your position doesn't change for a few hours. That will indicate to me that I need to reboot it.

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:52:10 PM

Sometimes there is a problem with the queue where it doesn't clear out old requests. The only way I can fix it is to reboot the server program. I am fixing this in the next version with the use of an actual database instead of lists.

Let me know if your position doesn't change for a few hours. That will indicate to me that I need to reboot it.

I dont know how to say in the project development language, but can you do like this: Users that are not active which means that their tab is closed to be not considered and be removed from the list(queue). Do you understand me?
achow101 (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 08:54:35 PM

I dont know how to say in the project development language, but can you do like this: Users that are not active which means that their tab is closed to be not considered and be removed from the list(queue). Do you understand me?
I do understand and that is what it is currently supposed to do. Whether it actually does or doesn't is a different story. It worked in my tests so it should work in production, but may not always be the case.

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:57:11 PM

I do understand and that is what it is currently supposed to do. Whether it actually does or doesn't is a different story. It worked in my tests so it should work in production, but may not always be the case.

Have you think/test to implement the token like the other site which i found here for potential activity. That should be a good idea. So i can check now and after an hour or later on that day i can check the results with that token. So i would make that token to be valid for only x-hours.
achow101 (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 09:01:10 PM

Have you think/test to implement the token like the other site which i found here for potential activity. That should be a good idea. So i can check now and after an hour or later on that day i can check the results with that token. So i would make that token to be valid for only x-hours.
I am currently working on that as well as an email system so it will also email you (if you want to be emailed) with your results.

Other changes I am adding are a database that I can go in separately to change instead of using a static lists which may not be reliable.

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:36:36 PM

I am currently working on that as well as an email system so it will also email you (if you want to be emailed) with your results.

Other changes I am adding are a database that I can go in separately to change instead of using a static lists which may not be reliable.

Well that is much better that i suggest before. Getting email notification with results is great.
Also i would suggest something if a user want to check every minute the results, if nothing has changed since the last time showing him immediately the last result, this should be instant for example at 15:00 i check the results and i want to check again in 15:30 and i made no post since that time (15:00), in these cases showing him the last result taken from database. I wrote a lot maybe i hope you understand.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:18:42 AM

What is going on your site ? Whenever I tries to enter my profile id to check my account price,  it always shows " please wait for sometime.  You are in que. No. 45. Also que no. always get increased.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:40:59 AM

What is going on your site ? Whenever I tries to enter my profile id to check my account price,  it always shows " please wait for sometime.  You are in que. No. 45. Also que no. always get increased.
Maybe if you click the "Estimate price" button again it will thinks that you're another people, so if you in the 3 queue but because you clicked it again you will consider as another person which makes you as the 4(Or>) queue. (CMIIW)

faucet used to be profitable
Winalunt

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:10:12 AM

yeah i dont think it is working  as it should ,i mean i am getting the error "wait for previous request " since 2 weeks
and i think the average value is 100k sat per activity ?
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:17:49 AM

Looks like this is the bug or website issue for handling the users request.  OP, can you fix it up plz. I am getting the same error from last 1 week.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Funbloodytastic

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:20:07 AM

Wow this is great,  im planning to buy an account so this help me to figure out if the price is right
Jeremycoin
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:21:24 AM

Looks like this is the bug or website issue for handling the users request.  OP, can you fix it up plz. I am getting the same error from last 1 week.

Okay now I understand what is the problem, I've been waiting for my que for an hour/more. But nothing happened  Huh

Duckheaddodado

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:33:18 AM

it said my account is worth 0$
Jeremycoin
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:39:57 AM

it said my account is worth 0$
Can you give us the screenshot, because I wanna see how is the result looks like Wink

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:02:25 AM

Yes the website is not working properly ...it just creaes new errors and increases time interevel everytime .
didnt worked for mr either.

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:01:36 PM

What is going on your site ? Whenever I tries to enter my profile id to check my account price,  it always shows " please wait for sometime.  You are in que. No. 45. Also que no. always get increased.

Looks like this is the bug or website issue for handling the users request.  OP, can you fix it up plz. I am getting the same error from last 1 week.

Okay now I understand what is the problem, I've been waiting for my que for an hour/more. But nothing happened  Huh

I suggested the OP to change a bit his platform to generate a token or as he said a better way to get an email notification when the process has been done. And check after a time in the website. As it is now it take too much time.
achow101 (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 03:03:17 PM

There is a problem with the website queue and I will be rebooting the server which will fix the problem. This problem should be fixed in my next version which involves overhauling the queue system and adds a token and email system for access to results. This will take a while though since it is a major code rewrite.

mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:41:02 PM

Great website, it worked perfectly for me. (maybe I was lucky)
Do you get 1 potential activity every 14 days?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: