Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:44:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Planned Parenthood Transcript: Nurse Admits It’s ‘Fun’ To Dissect Fetuses  (Read 1691 times)
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:14:22 AM

people donate tissue all the time.

you want all those people dead?
abasin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:15:37 AM

Taking a life to save a life?

Did you fail basic math?

1 - 1 = 0

Perhaps you'd like to volunteer if it means a life can be saved.

The abortions are occurring regardless. You can ban fetal tissue donations and it won't result in fewer abortions
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:17:04 AM

Your wrong, they are humans, you keep telling yourself whatever so you can sleep at night. If you want research done, then voluntary for it.

Dead tissue is NOT A HUMAN

Please reread what I said and DONT twist my words

Abortion is legal in this country

Quit pretending its illegal please
peterson33

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:18:05 AM

The abortions are occurring regardless. You can ban fetal tissue donations and it won't result in fewer abortions

If there's a profit in the parts, it will incentivize the process. You can be killed for a pair of sneakers, if a fetus is worth only $100 some out there will still intentionally get pregnant for just such a purpose.

Drug addicts come to mind.

A score is a score.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:03:24 PM

Science does not mean there should be no morals attached. Using the human dead for your so called research is no different as the Nazis using Jews for their tissue to further their research. These humans have no voice and no amount a science justifies the use of their bodies. Your or my life is no more greater then there's. How would you feel if your parent's or child's bodies must be give to harvest tissue for the good of Science when they die and you can't bury them. Doesn't feel to good when choice is taken from you just like these little humans had no choice in being killed.
The tissue is not a human.

It is dead tissue.

Babies lives are saved with it.

You want those babies dead because you find it icky?

I take it you missed the videos where they actually talk about intact fetuses, which means they come out "alive" and are killed afterwards.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:29:57 PM

Science does not mean there should be no morals attached. Using the human dead for your so called research is no different as the Nazis using Jews for their tissue to further their research. These humans have no voice and no amount a science justifies the use of their bodies. Your or my life is no more greater then there's. How would you feel if your parent's or child's bodies must be give to harvest tissue for the good of Science when they die and you can't bury them. Doesn't feel to good when choice is taken from you just like these little humans had no choice in being killed.
The tissue is not a human.

It is dead tissue.

Babies lives are saved with it.

You want those babies dead because you find it icky?

I take it you missed the videos where they actually talk about intact fetuses, which means they come out "alive" and are killed afterwards.

They did not miss it. They chose NOT to watch it

redandblack

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:54:51 PM

The transcript accompanying the latest undercover Planned Parenthood video has an employee of the group admit she finds it “fun” to dissect fetuses for their organs and would “enjoy” the opportunity to do it on behalf of fetal tissue purchasers.

The exchange isn’t included in the 15-minute edited video released Tuesday by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), but is instead buried deep in the 119-page transcript accompanying it (a full-footage version of the video hasn’t been released yet). In the exchange, Melissa Farrell, director of research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, admits she and her co-worker would find it enjoyable if a tissue buyer wanted them to dissect dead fetuses for parts.

“It would be exciting too if you needed it dissected, because LaShonda and I are the most Curious George of the group,” Farrell says. “I know it’s sickening on some level, but it’s fun.”

The undercover investigator from CMP, posing as somebody looking to buy fetal tissue, responds “Now, let’s think about it.” Farrell then continues: “No, it’s just that those of us who are into medicine and nursing, things that other people find gross, we enjoy. Obviously.”

Read More

This is some of the sickest stuff ever. How can you libs live with yourselves and all those that say its for the greater good and its done for research, then how about you voluntarily donate some of your tissue for research instead of taking it from those who don't have a say and you libs are suppose to be for choice. These parts factory people need to be in prison.

Why should "you libs" feel in any way responsible for how a Planned Parenthood employee allegedly feels about dissecting a fetus? It's her profession, and hey, she even admits that it's weird:

“It would be exciting too if you needed it dissected, because LaShonda and I are the most Curious George of the group,” Farrell says. “I know it’s sickening on some level, but it’s fun.”

You'd probably hear similar things from other surgeons. It's a strange profession overall if you think about it. People who cut other people open for a living, dead or alive, are living in a pretty different world from that of the rest of us..
redandblack

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:55:45 PM

You're trying to reason people who are in no way reasonable about this issue. They operate emotionally and expect everyone else to do the same.
issacsy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:56:50 PM

Your wrong, they are humans, you keep telling yourself whatever so you can sleep at night. If you want research done, then voluntary for it.

How much you want to bet Planned Parenthood will not be found criminally liable? A month's sig bet?
fungfung

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:58:50 PM

because you don't value science

You go off your own religion instead

From - Hud - { 1963 } Paul Newmans BEST movie :

Homer Bannon : " You don't care about people Hud.You don't give a
damn about 'em.Oh you got all that charm goin' for ya.And it makes the
youngsters want to be like ya.That's the shame of it because you don't value
anything.Yo don't respect nothing.You keep no check on your appetites at
all.You live for yourself.And that makes you not fit to live with.
Hud,how'd a man like you come to be a son to me ? "

Paul Newman as Hud Bannon and Melvyn Douglas { winner best supporting actor oscar }
as Homer Bannon.
issacsy

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:59:55 PM

If there's a profit in the parts, it will incentivize the process. You can be killed for a pair of sneakers, if a fetus is worth only $100 some out there will still intentionally get pregnant for just such a purpose.

Drug addicts come to mind.

A score is a score.

Well that's pretty stupid . You really don't know how this works, do you?
fitimi

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:01:29 PM

yes I go by science and not religious myth.

he was a bad man

sociopaths are not sociopaths because they believe in science.

There is no contradiction between science and religion on the abortion issue. The religious view that life begins at conception can be observed, tested, repeated, validated - therefore completely scientifically true.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
fungfung

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:02:49 PM

How much you want to bet Planned Parenthood will not be found criminally liable? A month's sig bet?

Obama's Justice Dept. will pull a - Fast & Furious - which will undoubtedly
propel all the GOP candidates to make hay over.This Country has had it.
Of course Mitch McConnell voted against a measure to have a re-vote
on the Senates failed Planned Parenthood defunding bill.
fontana

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:04:11 PM

because you don't value science

You go off your own religion instead

You can value science and still think crushing a defenseless unborn is wrong. You also don't need to be religious to grasp the same concept. Hitler did unimaginable things to humans in the name of science. Was he correct?
monas

Activity: 76

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:06:49 PM

This is some of the sickest stuff ever. How can you libs live with yourselves and all those that say its for the greater good and its done for research, then how about you voluntarily donate some of your tissue for research instead of taking it from those who don't have a say and you libs are suppose to be for choice. These parts factory people need to be in prison.

Ever take a biology course? dissect anything? I don't know that I'd use "fun" as the right word, but "fascinating" sure comes to mind. Or are you one of those uneducated people who are clueless as to the world of medicine? As for your ...

monas

Activity: 76

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:10:50 PM

.......... how about you voluntarily donate some of your tissue for research.

You're welcome. Already done. To the NIH in Bethesda. Couple of months ago. They were thrilled to have my samples. Just wish I didn't have 'em to donate, but that's a whole 'nuther story I do not care to share. Now, why don't you take your sanctimonious attitude, pack it up and get a decent education. Who know? You might even learn something.

fungfung

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:11:55 PM

There is no contradiction between science and religion on the abortion issue. The religious view that life begins at conception can be observed, tested, repeated, validated - therefore completely scientifically true.

Rush Limbaugh made an excellent point yesterday.That Liberals are really cavalier on this
Planned Parenhood bidness.Nancy Pelosi { practicing Catholic } has even said that
it isn't a baby until the mother leaves the hospital with.And some Liberals hold the view that
even then it isn't a baby or a person until it can sustain it's own life.Meaning take care
of itself.
eaglerock

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:14:16 PM

And issacsy kisses his/her picture of Loretta Lynch again.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:15:54 PM

yes I go by science and not religious myth.

he was a bad man

sociopaths are not sociopaths because they believe in science.

To continue on this, Unborn babies can feel pain.

"Surgeons entering the womb to perform corrective procedures on tiny unborn babies have seen those babies flinch, jerk and recoil from sharp objects and incisions."
fitimi

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:17:56 PM

Rush Limbaugh made an excellent point yesterday.That Liberals are really cavalier on this
Planned Parenhood bidness.Nancy Pelosi { practicing Catholic } has even said that
it isn't a baby until the mother leaves the hospital with.And some Liberals hold the view that
even then it isn't a baby or a person until it can sustain it's own life.Meaning take care
of itself.

They'll say anything. They're delusional. That many potential voters (mothers who abort) does it to them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: