Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebook that WILL make you your money back or I pay you!!!  (Read 530 times)
EbookSeller (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:39:24 AM

Hello good people of bitcointalk!

My name is EbookSeller
And I'm here today to sell you ebooks!

And for starters I'm going to announce my TOS and refund policy as its best that people know what are you getting into when buying my ebooks

TOS
This TOS can change at anytime,BUT you will be notified and asked to agreed to the new TOS if there is ever any changes.You can deny the new TOS if you do not agree to it with no consequences
You are allowed to deny my TOS at your purchase but you will have support revoked,but you will still be eligible for a refund+payment
You will not leak,share or distribute my ebooks
A refund will be given and I will pay you $15 if you do not earn within 3 days*
*You must show proof of not earning and that proof must be a refreshing gif to prevent fraud
I can refuse a refund IF and ONLY IF your proof isnt valid deemed by me and/or others
No refunds will be given before those 7 days earn(No butts no nuts no coconuts)
Asking for a refund before the 7 days will result in the postponing of the refund date for 1 week on the first offense,then 2 weeks on the second offense,then it will be permanently revoked at the 3rd offense

Refund Policy
A refund will not be given before the 7 days have ended.For those 7 days you must try the ebook for at least 2 hours daily or a refund will not be given.After those 3 days if you request a refund then you must provide
-Proof of trying out the methods
-Proof of not earning
Note all of these must be refreshing gifs
-A valid reason on why you are requesting a refund
-A statement on my thread stating that you are requesting a refund
-(Optional)-A third party or person who is trusted and unbiased also helping me deem whether or not you will receive a refund and payment from me

Payment methods:
-Bitcoin
-Itunes GC

Now for the moment we have all been waiting for!
My ebook!
I will make more eventually but for now these are what are available

MINECRAFT MASTERPIECE
My first original non leaked method that I have developed AND perfected!
Minecraft Masterpiece!
I won't reveal much about this fellow but I can say you will make your money back within a week so long as you put a little bit of elbow grease into it.
Now I bet your all thinking
"Another ebook scam?Wow"
Well I have payment proof everybody!
So put your arms and legs inside the ride as I will take you on a journey of my payment proof!
To your right you will see my paypal balance which is quite a high amount if I do say so myself!                                                                                                                                                                                               http://imgur.com/4iQHaiS
Maybe I will get the pizza today
http://imgur.com/oLhX6yV                                                                                                                                                                                                And to your left you will see 1 of the pending transactions I have received from using this method!
Now hold on to your seats because where about to go down the payment tunnel!
http://imgur.com/HZbEGnv
We are now exciting the payment proof!
I hope you enjoyed the ride!

Now thats about all i can think of to make this read a little bit more enjoyable
Now lets get serious
This isn't blackhat for starters nor is it grey hat.I see some possibility on it being grey hat if you decide to stray from the trail provided.This ebooks does not involve CPA,PPD,PPI,PPC,Affiliate Marketing,Flip,Amazon and Facebook ads.
Now lets get down to the moment we have all been waiting for!
Prices!

Well Ill keep it simple

$15 will get you the ebook,support,and all future updates
$20 will get you the ebook,future updates,and 50% off my next ebook

Now lets get onto the final step on selling ebooks that I use
Vouch Copies!
1 vouch copy will be given to a trusted person or light/dark green trust!

Want to buy?
Pm me
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:54:06 AM

If no one else comes up for the vouch copy, I can do it and leave a high quality review for you after!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:57:35 AM

I'll take a vouch copy and report back with my evaluation.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:59:54 AM

Yea send your vouch to this guy ^

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 06:01:45 AM

Find an escrow and IF anyone dares to buy this book from you the funds will be kept safe in an escrow and after S/He uses your methods and make their money back only then the funds will be released to you, if not.. the escrow will return the funds to the buyer.

I don't think you'll have any problems with this arrangement if you're confident that the user of this book will make money using the methods describe in your book?

Here's an escrow list: Bitcointalk Escrows

EbookSeller (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:07:17 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 06:20:28 AM by EbookSeller

Find an escrow and IF anyone dares to buy this book from you the funds will be kept safe in an escrow and after S/He uses your methods and make their money back only then the funds will be released to you, if not.. the escrow will return the funds to the buyer.

I don't think you'll have any problems with this arrangement if you're confident that the user of this book will make money using the methods describe in your book?

Here's an escrow list: Bitcointalk Escrows
Not at all I would be perfectly fine using escrow
EbookSeller (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:14:18 AM

Using my judgement on you,I don't think you would be very knowledgable on ebooks.So I will not give my vouch copy to you
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:26:08 AM

Using my judgement on you,I don't think you would be very knowledgable on ebooks.So I will not give my vouch copy to you

I'm withdrawing my offer, being that you know so much (albeit incorrect) about me. I'd highly suggest you actually look into the past of whoever you're looking at, rather than making baseless assumptions. You will get a lot further.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
EbookSeller (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:30:07 AM

I'm withdrawing my offer, being that you know so much (albeit incorrect) about me. I'd highly suggest you actually look into the past of whoever you're looking at, rather than making baseless assumptions. You will get a lot further.
I want someone who knows about what they are reviewing to review my ebook.Not someone to lashes out at me after getting denied
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:37:17 AM

I want someone who knows about what they are reviewing to review my ebook.Not someone to lashes out at me after getting denied

I'm not lashing out at all -- I'm giving life advice. I offered to help you for free. I would get nothing out of it other than donating my time, and you're the one who attacked me for no reason. I'm simply saying that in the future, just say "no." Don't try to justify your decision with asinine comments.

I (in all sincerity) hope that you do find someone that fits whatever mold you're looking for.

joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:38:34 AM

@OP, check your message inbox, I have sent you something. Waiting on a reply...

EbookSeller (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:38:59 AM

I'm not lashing out at all -- I'm giving life advice. I offered to help you for free. I would get nothing out of it other than donating my time, and you're the one who attacked me for no reason. I'm simply saying that in the future, just say "no." Don't try to justify your decision with asinine comments.

I (in all sincerity) hope that you do find someone that fits whatever mold you're looking for.
Well heres my life advice,leave my thread so that you may go find the place you belong and don't come back to my thread as that place needs your comments more
Thanks now follow my advice
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: