Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.1BTC loan  (Read 1733 times)
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:50:35 PM

The collateral in my possession.

Sent 0.04BTC to this address 1GfHCYBHMVeAJ18emrZUt9n5gGHKFXtfhw
Tx id: https://blockchain.info/tx/2e6b9bab5bcfbeb7cc4b860d89c1c1934918ac036b6989f254bd9ceac35870f0

Please repay before 20 august to this address 1Nmus8rLwd7wj6WdFBdK5eErTF1wcfWc67

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:48:44 AM

The collateral in my possession.

Sent 0.04BTC to this address 1GfHCYBHMVeAJ18emrZUt9n5gGHKFXtfhw
Tx id: https://blockchain.info/tx/2e6b9bab5bcfbeb7cc4b860d89c1c1934918ac036b6989f254bd9ceac35870f0

Please repay before 20 august to this address 1Nmus8rLwd7wj6WdFBdK5eErTF1wcfWc67

Just wanted to remind about this loan, Both collateral ClamCoin and Landplop Still in my possession. ClamCoin need 4 days to repay his loan if not the collaterals will be liquidated.

Thank you

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:25:46 AM

Loan amount: 0.1 BTC
Btc addy: 1GfHCYBHMVeAJ18emrZUt9n5gGHKFXtfhw
repayment date: max 2 weeks(signature campaign)
Repay amount: 0.11BTC
Colleteral: this account

imo opinion this account is no where near enough collateral.

Do you have any alts that you could offer as collateral ?
Yes a member account with negative trust from quickseller.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=413869
this one, I assume? that account posted the same address as yours.

all the same, it's not enough as a collateral.
Yes it is, the alt account is almost full member. And this on is full member, i am sure that quickseller will remove if u have the zccount

so you're not only account farming, you're doing it to get loans.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:36:07 AM

so you're not only account farming, you're doing it to get loans.
I cannot speak to this claim, however it appears that the OP has a history of creating new accounts for the sole purpose to get loans (e.g. create an account and immediately try to get a loan still as a newbie).

This practice is extremely scammy because he will most likely never repay any loan that he is able to get, and it is very annoying because it creates massive amounts of spam in the lending section which makes it difficult to monitor the lending section for actual scams that have a chance of actually succeeding if undetected (e.g. are more complex then a newbie asking for a loan with no collateral)
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:00:34 PM

Still no contact from the OP i just wanted to remind again about his loan because he still not repay the loan i will want to tell ClamCoin still have 24 hours to repay and about his collateral still in my possession if past of 24 hours the collateral will be liquidated.

Thank you hope you see this!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:37:21 PM

And this is why forum accounts should not be considered valid collateral.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:48:48 PM

Still no contact from the OP i just wanted to remind again about his loan because he still not repay the loan i will want to tell ClamCoin still have 24 hours to repay and about his collateral still in my possession if past of 24 hours the collateral will be liquidated.

Thank you hope you see this!

I think you did not saw this before lending loans to OP.

Trust summary for ClamCoin

This user's password was reset recently.

I am pretty Much sure that this account was compromised and was used as the means to Crowd funds.
 That's why it is always advised check the trust setting before dealing with any guy on this forum.

orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:51:47 AM

2 week is over and no contact from the OP about loan repayment.
ClamCoin has defaulted his loan,Like i said before for now the collateral ClamCoin and Landplop has been liquidated.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:11:12 AM

ClamCoin has defaulted his loan,Like i said before for now the collateral ClamCoin and Landplop has been liquidated.
Why would anyone accept those accounts as collateral Huh

They both have negative trust for nothing other then for being loan scammers. One of those accounts even has a trust comment that says the person has a history of creating new accounts for the purpose of attempting loan scams.

I am not going to be removing any negative trust against any accounts that had their trust applied prior to ownership transferring
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:19:13 AM

They both have negative trust for nothing other then for being loan scammers. One of those accounts even has a trust comment that says the person has a history of creating new accounts for the purpose of attempting loan scams.

I am not going to be removing any negative trust against any accounts that had their trust applied prior to ownership transferring

I lend him because he offer 2 account for collateral Full member and member account and for me it's worth 0.04 so i going to lend him.
And i don't know he defaulted his loan that's my fold Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:34:55 AM

From the looks of it, Yoloking is an alt of the OP. He tried to use a 60 day-banned account landplop (one of the accounts used as collateral for this loan) as collateral for a loan.

More alts:
EarnBtcFaucet
BestSoccerBets (probable nuked/banned account)
EarnBtcFaucet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:46:11 AM

From the looks of it, Yoloking is an alt of the OP. He tried to use a 60 day-banned account landplop (one of the accounts used as collateral for this loan) as collateral for a loan.

More alts:
EarnBtcFaucet
BestSoccerBets (probable nuked/banned account)
Wtf bro, i am not an alt of clamcoin or landplop. Why are you thinking so weird??? U trying to accuse me of things i didnt do???

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
kama

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:03:45 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 04:01:08 PM by kama

ClamCoin has defaulted his loan,Like i said before for know the collateral ClamCoin and Landplop has been liquidated.

Quickseller still don't you want to change your mind ?
Your thought is very wrong and odd because the owner is changing.how can you know that the new owner is suspicious? I want to buy the member "ClamCoin" that you gave negative trust.i can do many things for proving changing the owner and my trustness
I hope you will change your mind

Also i want to serve myself

I started to this forum with member "twats" after i created "temroa" after selling both i created the member "Cjambox" now its collateral and i created this account.

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:58:37 PM

Sometimes really we have to check the trust rank of the member before lending.

There is many scammers
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: