View Profile
October 01, 2012, 07:34:02 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2012, 11:45:28 AM by Atlas

Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 07:45:39 AM

Without your own death as a certainness, how can anything have purpose  without getting esoteric?

Can your astral projection remember a brain wallet?
Atlas (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 07:53:01 AM

Without your own death as a certainness, how can anything have purpose  without getting esoteric?

Can your astral projection remember a brain wallet?

The current theory is that we all are building a higher level of consciousness through the lives we go through. Eventually we will rejoin as a stronger singularity in regards to whatever origin this whole phenomenon came from.

As for brain wallets, I don't think money will have much relevance when you come back to your spiritual self. It may if you find it novel enough. I am led to believe such things can be remembered through other life, while with human beings it's an exception. We have spiritual amnesia when we are born.

You know how some children have imaginary friends? They are likely real and are on another dimensional plane the child can still communicate with.
Atlas (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 08:05:42 AM

Interesting written excerpt by this man.

The Levels of Soul Groupings

The Beginner Soul

There are two types of beginner souls: souls who are truly young in terms of exposure to an existence out of the spirit world, and souls who have been reincarnating on Earth for a long period of relative time, but still remain immature.

I believe almost three-quarters of all souls who inhabit human bodies on Earth today are still in the early stages of development. Souls end their incarnation on Earth when they reach full maturity.

The beginner soul may live a number of lives in a state of confusion and ineffectiveness, influenced by an Earth curriculum which is different from the coherence and supportive harmony of the spirit world. Less developed souls are inclined to surrender their will to the controlling aspects of human society, with a socio-economic structure which causes a large proportion of people to be subordinate to others. The inexperienced soul tends to be stifled by a lack of independent thinking. They also lean towards being self-centered and don't easily accept others for who they are. Every soul was once a beginner.

The Intermediate Soul

Once our souls advance into the intermediate ranges of development, group cluster activity is considerably reduced. This does not mean we return to the kind of isolation that occurs with novice souls. Souls evolving into the middle development level have less association with primary groups because they have acquired the maturity and experience for operating more independently. These souls are also reducing the number of their incarnations.

These souls are at last ready for more serious responsibilities. The relationship we have with our guides now changes from teacher-student to one of colleagues working together. Since our old guides have acquired new student groups, it is now our turn to develop teaching skills which will eventually qualify us for the responsibilities of being a guide to someone else.

This is a significant stage for souls in their development because now they are given increased responsibilities for younger souls. The status of a guide is not given to us all at once, however.

As with many other aspects of soul life, we are carefully tested. The intermediate levels are trial periods for potential teachers. Our mentors assign us a soul to look after, and then evaluate our leadership performance both in and out of physical incarnations.

Only if this preliminary training is successful are we allowed to function even at the level of a junior guide. Not everyone is suited for teaching, but this does not keep us from becoming an advanced soul. Guides, like everyone else, have different abilities and talents, as well as shortcomings. By the time we reach the advanced level, our soul aptitudes are well known in the spirit world. We are given occupational duties commensurate with our abilities. Different avenues of approach to learning eventually bring all of us to the same end in acquiring spiritual wholeness.

The Advanced Soul

I believe that people on Earth who possess souls which are both old and highly advanced are scarce. A person whose maturity is this high doesn't seek out a regression therapist to resolve life-plan conflicts. In most cases, they are here as incarnated guides. Having mastered the fundamental issues most of us wrestle with daily, the advanced soul is more interested in making small refinements toward specific tasks.

We may recognize them when they appear as public figures, such as Mother Teresa; however, it is more usual for the advanced soul to go about their good works in a quiet, unassuming manner. Without displaying self-indulgence, their fulfillment comes from improving the lives of other people. They focus less on institutional matters and more on enhancing individual human values.

The mark of an advanced spirit is one who has patience with society and shows extraordinary coping skills. Most prominent is their exceptional insight. This is not to say life has no karmic pitfalls for them, otherwise they probably wouldn't be here at all. They may be found in all walks of life, but are frequently in the helping professions or combating social injustice in some fashion. The advanced soul radiates composure, kindness, and understanding toward others. Not being motivated by self-interest, they may disregard their own physical needs and live in reduced circumstances.
Luno

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 08:09:56 AM

I'm sorry, I have friends which also believe this kind of stuff, and as friends I like them, but believing that your true purpose in life exist after some dimensional ascension, just makes you not responsible for others suffering or the world around you in general. Further how is it necessary to engage in meaningful relations with others if you only care about your own race to the singularity?

If you can call this kind of spirituality a religion, it's a selfish one in my opinion.
Luno

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 08:13:57 AM

Okay, you explained yourself with your quote while I was typing: not completely selfish as you have responsibility for others ascension.
Atlas (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 08:30:28 AM

Luno, why do you want people very obligated to each other? Why is it so important to you that we all feel very tied to each other even if we aren't truly interested?

I'm genuinely curious.
Luno

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 08:59:18 AM

Good question. you kind of figured me out. I'm like this; when I interact with other people at work, family whatever, I define myself and feel more contact with the social me. I wan't to meet strangers with the same respect and openness as I give to my family. I always seek this kind of mental connection with others as It gives me a strong sense of meaning in my life. I have a harder time with people that doesn't care to share that with me, as they make me feel uneasy in the long run. I think that pure business like relationships, from a personal viewpoint, are a waste of time and kind of wasteful to me, as well as to the other guy.

I usually say to myself before I ask for a bus fare; " The driver is also a person"

I've posted  some in the various religion treads, and I believe that most religions have some idea of the brotherhood of mankind. This notion is also valuable to society in general. So a less social oriented ideologies religions or politics always makes me a little sad.
Atlas (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:09:48 AM

Good question. you kind of figured me out. I'm like this; when I interact with other people at work, family whatever, I define myself and feel more contact with the social me. I wan't to meet strangers with the same respect and openness as I give to my family. I always seek this kind of mental connection with others as It gives me a strong sense of meaning in my life. I have a harder time with people that doesn't care to share that with me, as they make me feel uneasy in the long run. I think that pure business like relationships, from a personal viewpoint, are a waste of time and kind of wasteful to me, as well as to the other guy.

I usually say to myself before I ask for a bus fare; " The driver is also a person"

I've posted  some in the various religion treads, and I believe that most religions have some idea of the brotherhood of mankind. This notion is also valuable to society in general. So a less social oriented ideologies religions or politics always makes me a little sad.

I empathize with you and what you want out of life.

In my experience of trying to be close to others, I've been shut out a lot for unclear reasons and it can be traumatizing. I imagine a lot of people are not as social out of past experience.

It seems humans are like porcupines, if you catch my drift.

I get what you mean in regards to business relationships but mutual passions can be fulfilling, can they not?
Luno

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:39:51 AM

Every porcupine have a fluffy belly, and I have had my share of deceit too, as most people have. But the alternative is to live in fear and suspicion, and that makes you kind of gray on the inside. I believe that I have to risk a measured amount of naivety or card blanc trust in strangers, else it would be a world not worth living in! luckily lots of people have come to the same conclusion. Mutual passions in business or other types of relations are meaningful as you are sharing a common sub goal of your life. Sharing a passion is real human interaction. The business relation I consider wasteful is the view of the other person as a service provider to me. When I call up a business I usually prolong the conversation with the receptionist, and come with some kind encouraging joke. That is not a trick to make her remember me the next time I call. I have to prove to myself that the other person is not just a a human telephone exchange to me.
Luno

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:53:08 AM

Sorry I was not finished: It is as simple as making people feel good about them self makes you feel good about yourself.

The wrong way of doing it, is to try to outsmart or trick others to boost your own confidence in yourself, and ease your own pain, but only achieving a kind of reenactment of your own pain of past deceits.
scribe

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2012, 10:18:53 AM

What's wrong with just saying "consciousness" is a fractal along one axis, "reincarnation" is a fractal along another, and having done with it? Bosh. Job complete...

blocknois.es Bitcoin music label. ~ New release: This Is Art

Read: Bitcoin Life | Wear: FUTUREECONOMY
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2012, 10:42:21 AM

When I call up a business I usually prolong the conversation with the receptionist, and come with some kind encouraging joke.

I know what you're doing here, and I approve. But you're doing it wrong. In prolonging the conversation and telling a joke, you're denying other people the service that that person is being paid to deliver. As a phone tech support person, I can honestly say that calls such as the ones you suggest usually brightened my day. But they also negatively affected my metrics... call times, etc. Consider, then, the next time you drag out a call, that you may be costing that nice person on the other end of the line their job.

Instead, show your respect for them by being understanding that the other person did not cause the problem you're having, and indeed only wants to help you fix it, and, at the end of the call, honestly and sincerely thank them. If they did an exceptional job, be sure to contact their superiors and let them know. A letter makes a nice frameable cubicle decoration.

Seriously, if you want to make the person you're taking to feel valued and appreciated, a simple sincere "thank you" is all you need. Remembering and using their name in that thanks will really drive it home.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Atlas (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 10:43:59 AM

What's wrong with just saying "consciousness" is a fractal along one axis, "reincarnation" is a fractal along another, and having done with it? Bosh. Job complete...

Feel free to explain.

On another note, I thought about dying and nobody being there for me. Apparently that happens. lol

My own conceptions of what it must be like to be alone at the spiritual gateway and
beyond is not shared by those souls who utilize the option of going solo. Actually,
people in this category are experienced travelers. As older, mature souls, they seem
to require no initial support system. They know right where they are going after
death. I suspect the process is accelerated for them as well, because they manage to
more rapidly wind up where they belong than those who stop to meet others.
Luno

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 11:33:32 AM

Wonderful, adding fractals to this, so it sounds like theoretical physics.

Sorry guys, I have to say something nice to you now, Knowingly forcing you to read my post and robbing some ponzi schemer for your time where he could feel some sense of purpose in life offering you 11% interest/week.

Here it goes: The contributions to this forum are diversified and original and really boost my English writing skills. I'm sure that this forum has a higher than average of good thinkers and the originality here always takes my preconceptions of everything in a new direction.

Cheres
myrkul

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2012, 11:52:52 AM

Wonderful, adding fractals to this, so it sounds like theoretical physics.

Sorry guys, I have to say something nice to you now, Knowingly forcing you to read my post and robbing some ponzi schemer for your time where he could feel some sense of purpose in life offering you 11% interest/week.
I see the joke you're trying to make here, but it falls flat. It's not my job to read this forum, and if it is anyone's job to do so, I truly pity them. Nor am I providing a service to you or anyone else by reading this. I gave you specific advice from the perspective of one of those "human telephone exchanges" on how to make us feel valued without endangering our jobs, and you try to turn it into a joke. Son, I am disappoint.

Here it goes: The contributions to this forum are diversified and original and really boost my English writing skills. I'm sure that this forum has a higher than average of good thinkers and the originality here always takes my preconceptions of everything in a new direction.

Thank you. Or perhaps you're welcome would be more appropriate?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Luno

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 11:57:00 AM

Cracking me up, can't LLO properly. 
myrkul

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2012, 12:15:40 PM

Cracking me up, can't LLO properly. 

Perhaps the reason you must convince yourself that others do not exist solely to provide services to you is because you are the only person about whom you care in the slightest. If you truly cared about them, you would take my advice with thanks, instead of laughing at it. Fuck you.

Hypocrite.

interlagos

Activity: 496

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 12:59:34 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2012, 01:12:28 PM by interlagos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDT58Q6Zxo

I've been searching and well...

I think Dr. Newton has pretty much figured it out through putting dozens of patients in hypnosis. According to him, we do reincarnate and we choose to live specific lives to learn certain lessons. Apparently there is life everywhere in every form and I find this funny in the context of libertarian philosophy: Life is inherently voluntary according to Dr. Newton. We can choose to stay on Earth after we die and watch our loved ones. We can choose to live multiple lives on Earth or live a life of a gaseous being on another planet. We can choose to live a life in the third-world or the first-world.

Now, I am still skeptical but if this is how the universe functions in the regards to sentient beings, I am truly content. I am truly happy. ...and apparently what he reports are universal visions across all his clients.

Anyways, what do you think of reincarnation? Is it just too good to be true?

P.S. Dr. Newton used to be a complete atheist.

The OP is spot on.
Years of research and some sort of 'inner knowing' have led me to the same conclusions.
I would recommend the channelings of Bashar and Kryon on youtube to anybody interested in this topic.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention Dolores Cannon one of the pioneers in regression hypnosis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH0L_bffAA
Luno

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 01:40:56 PM

myrkul, I do not always live up to my own ideals, you are indeed joking admitting it or not. If you are sincerely angry, I must admit this is also somewhat pleasureful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: