Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤❤ BUNNYCOIN | Active Development | Community Charity | New Events ❤❤  (Read 17424 times)
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 06:24:54 AM

hello, I didn't have much time to post message, but I am the honest bunnycoin supporter even if I am silent.

Thank you! It's nice to hear from the community even if it is random. We all have busy lives (I for one can attest to being too busy lol)

so shall i do the translatio? what is the said bounty?

How does the suggested 300M sound? (Pending on a question for WildMan)

Hey Killerjoegreece,
 I thought we worked out a deal on 300,000,000 BUN.
 I am just waiting to know that the Dev got it, and then an address from you to send it to. Smiley
 Let me know if it is different.

Quick Question for you. Are you expecting us to throw in or pay all? Jw.

@ Everyone - We know finally, some more news. Wallet 4.2 is coming out this weekend. Promises of SEEDNODES (integrated) patching the auto-config to not conflict with -datadir command which was found recently, upgrades to the chatbox on the website, better OP, GitHub from us!, and quite hopefully another bunny scavenger hunt!.

Looking forward to more developments, We'll be around through the rest of the week this is just a plans announcement on our end.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:36:01 AM

two questions
how many bunny in existence ??

do you need help with compiling the mac wallet ??

Smiley

(\__/)
                       (='.'=)
                       (")_(")

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
bunny2357

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:41:35 AM

BunnyCoin Beta v4.1 at FreeBSD FluxBox Screen Snapshot

http://bunnycoin.tk/uploads/bunnycoin/bunnycoin-beta-v4.1-freebsd-fluxbox-snapshot.jpg

http://bunnycoin.tk/index.php?/archives/25-BunnyCoin-Beta-v4.1-at-FreeBSD-FluxBox-Screen-Snapshot.html
Wildman

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 04:22:36 PM

hello, I didn't have much time to post message, but I am the honest bunnycoin supporter even if I am silent.

Thank you! It's nice to hear from the community even if it is random. We all have busy lives (I for one can attest to being too busy lol)

so shall i do the translatio? what is the said bounty?

How does the suggested 300M sound? (Pending on a question for WildMan)

Hey Killerjoegreece,
 I thought we worked out a deal on 300,000,000 BUN.
 I am just waiting to know that the Dev got it, and then an address from you to send it to. Smiley
 Let me know if it is different.

Quick Question for you. Are you expecting us to throw in or pay all? Jw.

@ Everyone - We know finally, some more news. Wallet 4.2 is coming out this weekend. Promises of SEEDNODES (integrated) patching the auto-config to not conflict with -datadir command which was found recently, upgrades to the chatbox on the website, better OP, GitHub from us!, and quite hopefully another bunny scavenger hunt!.

Looking forward to more developments, We'll be around through the rest of the week this is just a plans announcement on our end.

If the question about paying was for me:

I worked out a deal to with Killerjoegreece myself to pay for a translation.
My donation to see some more things happen with BUN, so I was a little confused when he was asking for a bounty.

So.....if he sends you a translation in Greek that fits what you could use, let me know and I will pay him.

Once I heard or saw from you that it was done and received, I was to send 300,000,000 myself to him for the work.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 08:39:40 AM

I will be available with the translation to greek in a week. i will come here to post again then. sorry for the delay. almost no internet here. i agree on the 300 mil. and will start with the translation as soon as i get stable internet
bunny2357

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:51:41 PM

two questions

Smiley

(\__/)
                       (='.'=)
                       (")_(")

@pineapples

about 97 billion bunnycoins are mined.

I have built FreeBSD wallet. I think it's not difficult to build mac version. You can build it and share.
SellEobotAccount

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:47:33 AM

two questions

Smiley

(\__/)
                       (='.'=)
                       (")_(")

@pineapples

HOLY CRAP. so its really just a bagholders revamp then to try get rid of this crap? 97BILLION omfg haha, this coin is SO done haha with under 3% left to mine, sorry, just HYPE to try make bagholders money for sure
Awesome coin tho, wish i was a bagholder to cash in haha

PalmerEk

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:39:01 AM

two questions

Smiley

(\__/)
                       (='.'=)
                       (")_(")

@pineapples

HOLY CRAP. so its really just a bagholders revamp then to try get rid of this crap? 97BILLION omfg haha, this coin is SO done haha with under 3% left to mine, sorry, just HYPE to try make bagholders money for sure
Awesome coin tho, wish i was a bagholder to cash in haha

97 Billion is a lot.  it's hard to imagine a currency with so many minted coins, except for almost every single currency currently used.  I suppose it would have been better to have maybe 970 coins and moved the decimal 8 places to the left, then that would have really made a difference, people LOVE decimals and that would really change the value right? </sarc>

Just to set the record straight, I am not a bag holder.  I had 0 BUN a few months ago.  I have since bought over 1B of them and will be buying many more.  I'm not looking to retire on BUN investments (or any crypto for that matter), but I am looking to do fun things with it.  I love being able to drop a million BUN on someone new to crypto.  The look in their virtual eyes when they go from nothing to 1M of something is priceless, it's fun, and in the grand scheme of things it's not much more than pocket change.  If BUN increases in value that becomes harder to do.

To anyone who is looking to buy an expensive "coin" and flip it on an exchange to make a lot of money... BUN is not for you.  In fact there probably aren't any coins for you since I haven't found very many exchanges that would be able to handle real orders ($100K+) without destabilizing the coin.  Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places but if you're in it for the money you should probably stick to forex and stocks.

If you're interested in learning about crypto, trading, financial structures, public ledgers etc... or if you're interested in trying to add some value to "blockchain" technologies or maybe you're just looking to have some fun, then BUN is your coin.  Get some (You can usually find me on Bleurrade or hit up BUN.bleufaucet.com or hang out in the Bleutrade chatroom and pick up some rain.)  Once you have some, sell it, trade it, give it, talk with others who love it, use it to create, change, alter or just whatever... just have FUN!

Wildman

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:25:48 PM

What Palmer just said, except that I mined a little more than that along with buying some.

Fun little coin, and I am interested to see how the automatic charity thing works out eventually, along with the voting.

Edit: It also can be mined into perpetuity, without a cap, so there will always be an opportunity to do so.
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:31:40 PM

97 Billion is a lot.  it's hard to imagine a currency with so many minted coins, except for almost every single currency currently used.  I suppose it would have been better to have maybe 970 coins and moved the decimal 8 places to the left, then that would have really made a difference, people LOVE decimals and that would really change the value right? </sarc>

Just to set the record straight, I am not a bag holder.  I had 0 BUN a few months ago.  I have since bought over 1B of them and will be buying many more.  I'm not looking to retire on BUN investments (or any crypto for that matter), but I am looking to do fun things with it.  I love being able to drop a million BUN on someone new to crypto.  The look in their virtual eyes when they go from nothing to 1M of something is priceless, it's fun, and in the grand scheme of things it's not much more than pocket change.  If BUN increases in value that becomes harder to do.

To anyone who is looking to buy an expensive "coin" and flip it on an exchange to make a lot of money... BUN is not for you.  In fact there probably aren't any coins for you since I haven't found very many exchanges that would be able to handle real orders ($100K+) without destabilizing the coin.  Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places but if you're in it for the money you should probably stick to forex and stocks.

If you're interested in learning about crypto, trading, financial structures, public ledgers etc... or if you're interested in trying to add some value to "blockchain" technologies or maybe you're just looking to have some fun, then BUN is your coin.  Get some (You can usually find me on Bleurrade or hit up BUN.bleufaucet.com or hang out in the Bleutrade chatroom and pick up some rain.)  Once you have some, sell it, trade it, give it, talk with others who love it, use it to create, change, alter or just whatever... just have FUN!

Amen... Avoid the unnecessary gray hairs and just have FUN with BUN  Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:12:06 PM

via Imgflip Meme Maker

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:22:29 AM

WOW,  Somehow I missed the new thread.  Looks great.

BTW,  Sorry for the pools downtime yesterday.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:46:23 AM

Now this is great coin. Let's save the world with bunnies!
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:11:32 AM

For me I think, 100 billions total coins is what making BunnyCoin a perfect cryptocurrency to replace paper/Fiat money.
Because due to the high volume of the coins, BunnyCoin is less volatile compare to BitCoin, because BunnyCoin price/value is more stable compare to BitCoin. So businesses and online stores feel more safer when they adopting BunnyCoin as their online currency.
bunny2357

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:37:27 AM

For me I think, 100 billions total coins is what making BunnyCoin a perfect cryptocurrency to replace paper/Fiat money.
Because due to the high volume of the coins, BunnyCoin is less volatile compare to BitCoin, because BunnyCoin price/value is more stable compare to BitCoin. So businesses and online stores feel more safer when they adopting BunnyCoin as their online currency.

You spoke out what I thought. It's a big sight in the  future. What we need are more and more bunnycoin residents, more and more bunnycoin apps integrated in our life. If the total coins are big enough, then no none can control it and no none can affect the prices. So we have a very stable economic society. That's what it said: bunnycoin is designed to spread love, peace, happiness and economic freedom worldwide.
ilantech

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:32:28 PM

Meanwhile, over at SmarterHash...we're loving the Bunnycoin!

100% net hash!   46,000,000 bunnies in my account.

https://i.imgur.com/x0LmsW4.png

Kiss
bunny2357

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:18:30 AM

@CryptoCoderz

When will you release the bunnycoin 4.2? I was expecting and waitng it day by day.

I just find that if the -datadir is set in the windows, the bunnycoin wallet can't be launched.
I am so late to find this windows bunnycoin wallet failure because I always launch bunnycoin in FreeBSD.
ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:57:05 PM

i just found this new thread...yeheyy
bunny2357

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:36:48 AM

Hello, everyone. I don't know what happened to CryptoCoderz. They are silent now. But we are the community, no matter who develop bunnycoin, the bunnycoin will still forward. I am graceful to hear the voice of CryptoCoderz now or tomorrow.
Wildman

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:43:38 AM

Hello, everyone. I don't know what happened to CryptoCoderz. They are silent now. But we are the community, no matter who develop bunnycoin, the bunnycoin will still forward. I am graceful to hear the voice of CryptoCoderz now or tomorrow.

Some silence could be a good thing...maybe just taking a break, something we all deserve sometimes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: