Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤❤ BUNNYCOIN | Active Development | Community Charity | New Events ❤❤  (Read 17423 times)
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:19:07 AM

BARR is associated with NXT.

NXT has been recognized as a "scamcoin"

NXT is down -92% from its highs.
NXT is down -62% in 2015 alone.

Why would anyone risk getting "paycoined" by a thread with a 1 month old ANN?

Let BARR get a track record first then come back in 6-12 months.

BunnyCoin has been experiencing phenomenal growth since rescued by a Pokershibes.com group and amazing pools and miners. All the FUD people are spreading about BUN is false.

2014 - 1 million BUN = 1.2 cents (or less)
2015 - 1 million BUN = 7.3 cents

Instead of spreading rumours just check the facts. Since BARR announcement buns price was continuously rising. And nxt being a scamcoin? Some shady mind invented this shit, but if you are searching for a scamcoin you should do it elsewhere nxt is not one of them for sure
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:40:57 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 12:59:59 AM by BunnyShibe

Instead of spreading rumours just check the facts. Since BARR announcement buns price was continuously rising. And nxt being a scamcoin? Some shady mind invented this shit, but if you are searching for a scamcoin you should do it elsewhere nxt is not one of them for sure

I have checked the facts, and BARR is hostile to this coin.

I'm just hopefully educating people and will work to stop BunnyCoin being BORG'd by rogue strangers.

___TR___

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:22:50 AM

BARR is associated with NXT.

NXT has been recognized as a "scamcoin"

NXT is down -92% from its highs.
NXT is down -62% in 2015 alone.

Why would anyone risk getting "paycoined" by a thread with a 1 month old ANN?

Let BARR get a track record first then come back in 6-12 months.

BunnyCoin has been experiencing phenomenal growth since rescued by a Pokershibes.com group, CryptoCoderz, Bleutrade and amazing pools and miners. All the FUD people are spreading about BUN is false.

2014 - 1 million BUN = 1.2 cents (or less)
2015 - 1 million BUN = 7.3 cents

Edit: added CryptoCoderz, Bleutrade

I am part of that pokershibes group that saved Bunnycoin. It was a coin you could own millions of, with little or no investment, and you could mine 10's of millions per day. I personally mined nearly 4 billion BUN and kept the blockchain moving when all other miners bailed.
In Nov/Dec, I sold all of my Bunnycoin, so I am no longer a holder and I only mine BUN when I notice the blockchain is stuck.

Most of us feel this is a coin to have fun with not really as an investment. That's why we give it away.

As far as burning your coins, that would be up to the holder but I would highly recommend against burning your BUN.

Burned BUN is not FUN!

How much fun is BARR?

BARR_Official

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 02:13:43 PM

Any burn if any at all should be done/decided within the BUN community, not from an outside unknown with a 1 month old ANN

You're an outside unknown who hasn't posted here since 5 months ago.  Why should anyone listen to you?

The Bunnycoin community IS deciding about the burn.  We don't need you. 

And yes, we are as much a part of the Bunnycoin community as anyone.  Certainly more than you.

who held some kind of secret internal vote.

It was a public vote, on the NXT blockchain, and everyone was notified on the BARR ANN and on this ANN.  But you weren't here, because you haven't been involved in Bunnycoin.

But the votes that really matter are people voting with their own coins when they send them to the burn address.   

I'm not participating in any Bunnycoin holders potentially getting "Paycoined".

Isn't it true that Bunnycoin was coded to give 10% of all mining rewards to a single person?  It's worse than a premine.

And although those coins were supposed to be used for charity, isn't it true that not a single charity has ever been given any money at all?

It sounds like you're the one involved with a scam, while BARR is fully transparent.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
___TR___

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:46:15 PM

Isn't it true that Bunnycoin was coded to give 10% of all mining rewards to a single person?  It's worse than a premine.

And although those coins were supposed to be used for charity, isn't it true that not a single charity has ever been given any money at all?

It sounds like you're the one involved with a scam, while BARR is fully transparent.

This is not really true as anyone can create a BUNNcha address and enter it into the blockchain. The 10% mining rewards go to the top voted on addresses.

As far as the listed charity addresses go, I believe no funds have been spent and am not sure if the charities even exist.

The person in control of those listed addresses is a member of the original pokershibes.com group (/r/bunnyshibes) that saved BUN.
If the charities exist, then the allotted funds should go to them. If not then any remaining funds should be donated to a charity voted on by the Bunnycoin community. The original idea was to wait until the BUN price gained more value before proceeding on charity sales.

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:51:48 PM

Really is better to wait to stabilization of bunnycoin price before of charities, because if we dont do it and give the coins to charity probably it will become in a big sell order in exchange and price will be still more depressed
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:55:22 PM

All Bunnycoins are needed for widespread social media efforts in 2016.

A 40% burn of the coin would be catastrophic and destroy the coin.

Any burn if any at all should be done/decided within the BUN community, not from an outside unknown with a 1 month old ANN who held some kind of secret internal vote.

I'm not participating in any Bunnycoin holders potentially getting "Paycoined".

Bunnycoin already died once in 2014. It went nearly to zero on Coin-Swap.net and there was no discussion of "bagholders" as everyone knew the risks they were taking. No one needs to be "rescued" from their $25-$200 investment.

BUN isnt experiencing too many coins, BUN is lacking media attention and wider wallet adoption, but that is changing with BunnyCoin being one of the "star coins" and favorites at Bleutrade.

New efforts for 2016 are just beginning, I recommend telling Barr-NXT to come back and see us in a year. (if they still exist?)

I'm a bunnycoin newbie, and hold some of the coins.
But i will not making some money by destroying/burning a great coin or invention.....so i will keep holding my bunnycoin.   Smiley

BunnyShibe

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:12:06 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 07:41:10 PM by BunnyShibe

You're an outside unknown who hasn't posted here since 5 months ago.

Many people in BUN community just learned about BARR in last 5 days after we "lost" your vote.

Including Hero BunnyCoin Miner  ___TR____ just heard about this. You're the stranger here.

I've been with BUN since 2014.

Isn't it true that Bunnycoin was coded to give 10% of all mining rewards to a single person?

FALSE. You need to go back to day one and read the history of this coin. You're misguided.

Bunnycoin isnt a get rich quick coin, or a penny stock that needs to be pumped.

BARR's burn scheme is hostile to this coins development.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:45:08 PM

Love the graphic, and all-in-all a very 'cute' coin. However in the future you may want to think of re-branding to a less 'cute' and more fitting name/logo. Can't personally see myself asking to be paid in 'buns' lol

That being said, it looks like the dev team and community are very active, and have some neat things on the horizon. Also, judgin by some of this thread, they have no problem standing up and speaking out against trolls for their work Smiley

Will be watching for sure.
___TR___

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:05:15 PM

Love the graphic, and all-in-all a very 'cute' coin. However in the future you may want to think of re-branding to a less 'cute' and more fitting name/logo. Can't personally see myself asking to be paid in 'buns' lol

That being said, it looks like the dev team and community are very active, and have some neat things on the horizon. Also, judgin by some of this thread, they have no problem standing up and speaking out against trolls for their work Smiley

Will be watching for sure.

But the cuteness and crappy logo are part of what makes Bunnycoin what it is.  Wink

You may not want to get paid in BUN but you can get free BUN here: https://twitter.com/Bunnycoin
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 07:42:20 PM

Bunnycoin can be redeemed for BARR from January 1 to January 30. 

We will exchange 1 BARR per 400,000 BUN.

BunnyShibe

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 09:19:04 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 09:36:21 PM by BunnyShibe

BUN Community is opposed to destruction of any charity coins.

Any exchange with NXTCoin-BARR is ill-advised.

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 09:36:26 PM

The BUN Community supports BARR.

Just this one guy who hasn't been here for the past 5 months is having a problem understanding.

BUN has never been used for charity.  If a charity did have some BUN at Bleutrade, they'd have to make 12 withdrawal transactions to send $100 worth of BUN.  Because there's a withdrawal limit of 100 Million coins, which is worth almost nothing.

So BUN will never be able to help anyone do anything, unless the price goes up, which BARR is helping to do right now.  Therefore, BARR is the main thing right now working towards helping BUN and Bunnycoin charities.

BunnyShibe

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:35:20 PM

The BUN Community

Scroll up.

Lead Miner of Bunnycoin opposes the burn and destruction of coins. He IS the community.
Short-sighted burn scheme to pump up the price for quick gain to bootstrap your coin effort isn't what this coin is about.  

My main concern NXTCoin-BARR will not even exist in 6 months...brand new [ANN] with just a multi-week track isnt enough....just part of the reason why I say it's ill-advised.

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 11:28:00 PM

Lead Miner of Bunnycoin opposes the burn

Bunnycoin mining is almost done.  There will be no more block rewards, and no more mining.

He IS the community.

If the community is only 1 person, then the coin is already dead.

Short-sighted burn scheme

Our distribution has a long-term plan.  Bunnycoin's distribution does not.

to pump up the price for quick gain

Most people have lost money on Bunnycoin, and we at BARR will probably never gain anything from it. 

But you are correct about BARR raising the price of Bunnycoin.  I don't think any Bunnycoin holders want the price to go down, so you're all alone with your complaint.

My main concern

Really?  I thought your main concern was about charity or something?

NXTCoin-BARR will not even exist in 6 months...

It has a better chance of existing in 6 months than Bunnycoin has.

brand new [ANN]

Our ANN is bigger than this ANN.  And more active.

with just a multi-week track isnt enough....

We're going into our 4th month.  You didn't say anything before, because you weren't here. 

So you can do whatever you want, but we're going to be burning some Bunnycoins.

___TR___

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:59:12 PM

The BUN Community supports BARR.

Just this one guy who hasn't been here for the past 5 months is having a problem understanding.

BUN has never been used for charity.  If a charity did have some BUN at Bleutrade, they'd have to make 12 withdrawal transactions to send $100 worth of BUN.  Because there's a withdrawal limit of 100 Million coins, which is worth almost nothing.

So BUN will never be able to help anyone do anything, unless the price goes up, which BARR is helping to do right now.  Therefore, BARR is the main thing right now working towards helping BUN and Bunnycoin charities.

There are billions of BUN locked in charity addresses. No official charity coins are on any exchange. All charity addresses can be verified in the rich list.

There should be close to 9.8 billion BUN in those charity addresses, however, there was probably some addresses created that skimmed some of the charity rewards.

BUNNchaiaxxaS3DEcb894TomLT3VxxCcmK alone has 5425578838.60356903 BUN

Any funds in these addresses should be used for the charities they are for, if they exist. Any remaining funds should be voted on by the Bunnycoin community.
___TR___

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:19:28 AM

The BUN Community

Scroll up.

Lead Miner of Bunnycoin opposes the burn and destruction of coins. He IS the community.
Short-sighted burn scheme to pump up the price for quick gain to bootstrap your coin effort isn't what this coin is about.  

My main concern NXTCoin-BARR will not even exist in 6 months...brand new [ANN] with just a multi-week track isnt enough....just part of the reason why I say it's ill-advised.

I oppose the destruction of the coin but holders may do as they wish with their coins. You can burn some but not all. As long as there are a few wallets connected and a couple of MH/s mining then the coin will live.

As far as me being THE Bunnycoin community, I am just one of several people that have helped to keep this coin alive.
BunnyShibe

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:31:17 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 03:00:53 AM by BunnyShibe

Working nodes

addnode=76.95.178.229:48445
addnode=213.107.69.133:48445
addnode=98.115.147.74:48445
addnode=85.24.169.215:48445
addnode=63.247.147.166:48445

http://bunnycoin.org/windows-download
http://bunny-coin.com/bunnycoin-qt_BETA_V4.1.zip
BunnyShibe

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:29:35 PM

Be careful out there Buns....BARR price is falling like a rock...

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 06:47:51 PM

Yes, it went from 5 to 4.5 in 1 day.

It's also in the Top 15 for weekly volume on the NXT Asset Exchange, making it currently one of the most successful 2.0 crypto projects.

Anyway, it would be nice to see some volume on the nearly-dead BunnyCoin markets at Cryptopia.co.nz.  There are market pairs to trade Bunnycoin with Unobtanium, Dotcoin, Feathercoin, and Popularcoin, and hardly anyone has ever used those markets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: