Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: loan of .1 til Monday 8/10 (getting $350 pay deposited into account)  (Read 1257 times)
uknohowwedo (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:30:43 PM

received thanks Many proofs. Payment on Monday August 10th
redditisforhippies

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:26:05 AM

received thanks Many proofs. Payment on Monday August 10th

dude, please do not turn scammer. if you lose it still pay it back. manyproofs is getting scammed left and right, do not add to it. glad you got the loan.
redditisforhippies

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:41:49 AM

bump

didn't you get paid today so you can pay back manyproofs? and you are asking for other loans... my offer is off the table. i give up trying to make myself believe there are still decent people out there. i should have not got involved as it seems those people were right in calling you a scammer in this instance.

piss off
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 01:53:36 AM

Fuck moneyproofs!
With the way he goes about his lending business i don't think anyone really has to pay him back.

I have never seen him discuss terms with anyone who want a loan.

If you have been following the lending thread then you would have probably already seen this and most here think that moneyproofs is only lending to his alt accounts anyway.

redditisforhippies

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:58:52 AM

Fuck moneyproofs!
With the way he goes about his lending business i don't think anyone really has to pay him back.

If you have been following the lending thread then you would have probably already seen this and most here think that moneyproofs is only lending to his alt accounts anyway.

not all are alts. like this scumbag who writes perfect English. you honor a loan even if the person who lent it might be up to no good.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:06:43 AM

Fuck moneyproofs!

not all are alts. like this scumbag who writes perfect English. you honor a loan even if the person who lent it might be up to no good.
Agreed this one might be real and you should pay back every loan you take but like all of moneyproofs deals there is no "Agreement" he just sends btc and doesn't even ask for repayment or even list a payment address.
Are you sure moneyproofs is not just donating to these members? 

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:07:55 AM

I will pay back up to .12 and use this account as collateral. my bitcoin address has had 48 btc in and out of it in the past 5 months. this is where i want it sent. 1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH

I have high rep on Betcoin and ive been a semi active member here for over a year

let me know, thanks

what your id at betcoin ?
redditisforhippies

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:14:55 AM

Fuck moneyproofs!

Agreed this one might be real and you should pay back every loan you take but like all of moneyproofs deals there is no "Agreement" he just sends btc and doesn't even ask for repayment or even list a payment address.
Are you sure moneyproofs is not just donating to these members?  
yeah, good point. he does leave his address once in awhile. however, if 'uknohowwedo' was legit he'd find a way to pay it back. he'd also still stick to his terms when he tried to get the loan.

i need a break from this section. good luck all.
scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:28:55 AM

I will pay back up to .12 and use this account as collateral. my bitcoin address has had 48 btc in and out of it in the past 5 months. this is where i want it sent. 1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH

I have high rep on Betcoin and ive been a semi active member here for over a year

let me know, thanks

looks like this guy has not settled his loan from ManyProofs yet and still asking for more BTC on another thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148725.0

https://blockchain.info/address/1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH

uknohowwedo (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:11:59 PM

. 1 loan paid off. thanks many proofs
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: