Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PAPERSAFE Collectable Paper Wallets.. THE Blockchain Mining Note  (Read 876 times)
BG4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:19:24 AM

I am posting a preview of my next PaperSafe Note.. It is a Blockchain Mining Note

As of now... It will remain a User Supplied Keys ... meaning ...When the end user receives it. They would
Print the Keys from Bitaddress.org them selves.  simple directions for the correct setup, to be able to print in the correct
location will be provided

This note will be stripped down version of the Satoshi Note....
-No Embossing
-No Holograms
-No NFC tags
-NO UV printed water marks

It will have Stamped consecutive numbering
On High Secure Paper, The same paper the Original Satoshi Note is printed on...
and sold in 5 or 10 packs

If All goes well, Then I should have a first batch for sale at PaperSafe.org  soon

This thread is for open discussion on features people may want with this Series... Or questions on what to expect

BG4
PaperSafe.org

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 12:27:29 PM

A more affordable, self-keyed, bulk purchase PaperSafe product? What's not to LOVE! I'm in. Wink

Regards,
Christopher

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:33:40 PM

As a collector, I don't store BTC on paper wallets or coins anymore.  To me, I would much prefer a nicer product like the last edition, and leave the private keys with the OP.  I would pay a premium for a nicer product, and only require one note vs 5.

It boils down to what a person wants physical cryptos for.  Storing bitcoin and wanting a DIY solution or having something with all the bells and whistles for collectability.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 06:20:02 PM

As a collector, I don't store BTC on paper wallets or coins anymore.  To me, I would much prefer a nicer product like the last edition, and leave the private keys with the OP.  I would pay a premium for a nicer product, and only require one note vs 5.

It boils down to what a person wants physical cryptos for.  Storing bitcoin and wanting a DIY solution or having something with all the bells and whistles for collectability.

Wondering how your store your coins nowadays then?
Personally I still use the good old paper wallet, since I can easily make one with higher entropy than any digital solution and make it completely offline, properly a bit overkill - but it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to store bitcoins like that. I also use bitcoin-core and mycelium, basically I don't rely on one type of wallet/medium alone.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:31:22 PM

Wondering how your store your coins nowadays then?
Personally I still use the good old paper wallet, since I can easily make one with higher entropy than any digital solution and make it completely offline, properly a bit overkill - but it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to store bitcoins like that. I also use bitcoin-core and mycelium, basically I don't rely on one type of wallet/medium alone.

I really don't have any coins saved.  For physical crypto purchases, I use coinbase, and often have less than 1 BTC there at a time.  I do have some paper wallets I created myself for nominal storage as well as cryptos (Casascius, etc) that came funded.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
BG4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:20:39 PM

The PaperSafe , BLOCKCHAIN MINING Share certificate would be limited to only 100 Prints also.... They would be Numbered from 100 to 199.
The first 10, I could probable print the Keys and addresses with secure hologram, like the first series and sell/auction them off individually..  This is still in the "What the hell do I want to do/ What do people want " Stage....  I am just gauging interest with the direction of the second series of notes. 
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:24:16 PM

The PaperSafe , BLOCKCHAIN MINING Share certificate would be limited to only 100 Prints also.... They would be Numbered from 100 to 199.
The first 10, I could probable print the Keys and addresses with secure hologram, like the first series and sell/auction them off individually..  This is still in the "What the hell do I want to do/ What do people want " Stage....  I am just gauging interest with the direction of the second series of notes. 

I would be interested in that

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 07:47:32 PM

Looks sweet! Keeping an eye on this.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:40:00 PM

I would be interested in that

Pute down for one of those as well if you make the first 5 or 10 with keys.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:12:23 AM

Definitely looking forward to these notes!

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:22:28 AM

Better get auctioning Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: