Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:46:03 AM

Burton Albion vs Liverpool, and Liverpool win big score with 5 goals, after this win I hope Liverpool also win with Tottenham Hotspur this week.

I cant believe this, they actually won the game and even more with a cleansheet. What you are expecting from liverpool that even lose to burnley, they won with 5 goals and that beats me up. I  expected them to win however not with 5 goals and a cleansheet, thought that the score will somewhat be 1-2
always good when place a bet on big teams that have a bad performance in the previous match and have an away game against weaker team like what liverpool did , as we all know liverpool lost previously and yesterday play on away against weaker team and they destroy them 0-5 without conceded , i personally just placed liverpool -1.75 handicap @1.7 , nice odds isn't it?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:28:31 AM

Burton Albion vs Liverpool, and Liverpool win big score with 5 goals, after this win I hope Liverpool also win with Tottenham Hotspur this week.

I cant believe this, they actually won the game and even more with a cleansheet. What you are expecting from liverpool that even lose to burnley, they won with 5 goals and that beats me up. I  expected them to win however not with 5 goals and a cleansheet, thought that the score will somewhat be 1-2
always good when place a bet on big teams that have a bad performance in the previous match and have an away game against weaker team like what liverpool did , as we all know liverpool lost previously and yesterday play on away against weaker team and they destroy them 0-5 without conceded , i personally just placed liverpool -1.75 handicap @1.7 , nice odds isn't it?
indeed nobody suspected I thought after Liverpool lost 2-0, but this time they could win 5-0.
Let's see when Liverpool against Tottenham and play away. This will be difficult to predict. but I would put both teams to score.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:34:51 AM

Accrington vs Burnley I think Burnley will be good choice for betting because it will play with more confidence after showing the wonderful performance lately, I don't think Accrington is not strong enough to make stop them by playing on it's own home ground there, that is why ML will be safer for this encounter.
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:58:16 AM

I was always a liverpool fan they were always one of the best teams in the English Premier League but i dont think they got the result in the tournament according to their potential.And i am personally really happy to see liverpool win that well and won with a big margin 0-5 scoreline.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:20:36 AM

indeed nobody suspected I thought after Liverpool lost 2-0, but this time they could win 5-0.
Let's see when Liverpool against Tottenham and play away. This will be difficult to predict. but I would put both teams to score.
i was expect and predicted that liverpool would win 2-0 only or maybe 3 goals winning margin but wow yeah they win easily even liverpool players play it full of smile during the game lol. the next game would be hard against tottenham , and would be hard for us too to place bet.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:25:29 AM

Morecambe vs Bournemouth Asian Handicap +1.50 @1.76 for Morecambe. Bournemouth has more chances and it will win the match but it be close call. I think there will scores by both sides and Bournemouth will win by margin of 1 goal. It seems convincing option as both teams to score is no available while Bournemouth has low odds.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:08:11 AM

Chelsea vs Bristol Rovers win
Burton Albion vs Liverpool win
Newcastle vs Cheltenham win
Stevenage vs Stoke win
Norwich vs Coventry win
Everton vs Yeovil win
Peterborough v Swansea win

try my luck to take some big teams of Premier League , wish i was lucky Smiley

I did not expect all my predictions right, but unfortunately, not bet large amounts. not so bad. I am still happy with this result Grin Cool

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:20:28 AM

You should have gone straight with -2 european handicap rather than putting that bet and it should have gave you more odds rather than those asian handicap bet. If liverpool could play like yesterday in the premier league then they could win the league however they always dissapoint their fans on league games-
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:35:47 AM

Sunderland vs Shrewsbury Town. Over 3 goals and Both teams to score are good for this match, sunderland is bad on premier league and i think Shrewsbury can make goals on this match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:59:35 PM

Dissappointing performance by Chelsea . They conceded two goals , it was pretty bad performance according to me . On the other hand , Liverpool played extra ordinary. The key is to maintain that form . Good to see Man City and Man U at the top of the table .
Stevenage vs Stoke win
Norwich vs Coventry win
Everton vs Yeovil win

I did not expect all my predictions right, but unfortunately, not bet large amounts. not so bad. I am still happy with this result Grin Cool
DId you parlay these bets ? What odds you got ? BTW Congrats Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:01:05 PM

Stevenage vs Stoke win
Norwich vs Coventry win
Everton vs Yeovil win

Did you make a parlay with those 6 matches or you only made single bet? Wondering, how much odds you get if you made a parlay bet. Anyway, congrats on your winning.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:07:48 PM

Liverpool always playing good if mane played.
He could be liverpool best player this zeason.

He is a great talent but #1 he has to stay fit for a long period and #2 he has to keep consistant for long period. I've seen him before in games look like 1 of the best strikers in the world and in other games non existent.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:14:32 PM

My money is on Tottenham.  Liverpool has played Burley away last weekend, Burton Albion away last night then Tottenham away this weekend.  Then there's probably training in between.  Their squad must be a bit tired.

I also like Watford vs Arsenal over 2.5 goals.  So yeah, those would be my two bets that I would most likely bet on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:24:03 PM

My money is on Tottenham.  Liverpool has played Burley away last weekend, Burton Albion away last night then Tottenham away this weekend.  Then there's probably training in between.  Their squad must be a bit tired.

I also like Watford vs Arsenal over 2.5 goals.  So yeah, those would be my two bets that I would most likely bet on.

Liverpool vs Tottenham, I'm sure this match will have many goals. So i think over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are good for this match and i also pick Liverpool spread.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3221

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 02:54:23 PM

Liverpool vs Tottenham, I'm sure this match will have many goals. So i think over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are good for this match and i also pick Liverpool spread.

yes, it is will be interesting game with lot of goals, but i am not sure for Liverpool's win. He have a big problem to play continuously good. my pick over 2.5 goals and both team to score

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:18:36 PM

yes, it is will be interesting game with lot of goals, but i am not sure for Liverpool's win. He have a big problem to play continuously good. my pick over 2.5 goals and both team to score

head to head both teams had always creates a lot of goals. but last season's results always ended draw 0-0 and 1-1.
then if you see two games of tottenham are minimal goal, could only score one goal every game.
but I'm sure when later Liverpool vs Tottenham, very likely the result will both teams to score.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:36:11 PM

head to head both teams had always creates a lot of goals. but last season's results always ended draw 0-0 and 1-1.
then if you see two games of tottenham are minimal goal, could only score one goal every game.
but I'm sure when later Liverpool vs Tottenham, very likely the result will both teams to score.

This match play at Liverpool home and Tottenham is not a bad team. I think both teams have a chance to make a goal, over 2.5 goals is golden pick for this match.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:48:50 PM

Both team manager have a same style in apply tactical, high pressing when they lost the ball so i think last year results has show how if same tactical met and the match would be bored for watched.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

Considering that liverpool done a good job against burton in their last game, they should be able to win the game especially that they will be playing in anfield which means that In response to their offensive gameplay, tottenham wont be defending therefore the chance for both team to score should be quite high.
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:27:25 PM

Manchester united V Southampton 3-1 Manchester united

I believe the strength of Manchester United in this season can be a nightmare for opponents. they have a striker and also a coach who truly magical. This will make all supporters of Manchester United get a beautiful dream.
This was an awesome pick and win for those that choose the 2.5 goals that was predicted by many that would be the result of this match.
Great going forum pals! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: