Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:58:15 PM

with the last 2 purchases of David Luiz and Marcos Alonso, the Chelsea of Conte  increases his chances of winning the Premier League! Now the team is more balanced and competitive!

Too early to say and discussing about who will be the champion of premier league.
But because chelsea did not play in any european competition , they have more time than any other contenders such as manchester city who play in champions league and manchester united who play in europa league to prepare everything.
Perhaps among the many who will win the premier league to choose Menchester Unaited or Menchester City, both sides are very in to outrank, but we could see as strong Cehelse now, remodel abis all over Cehelse and buy the good player, which can be needed by over Cehelse ..

And I think Arsenal were enough in the count, with as hard a fairly taken into account in sekema Conte this season, if I had to choose who will hold this year's champion, it's hard to guess who will come out as the winner in this season ..
 Grin
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:58:04 AM

Manchester United seem to be more strong this time as the odds are currently in their favor. I am with Manchester United, but instead of going for win, I would go for Over 2.5 goals as they are sure to make more than 3 goals.

The only reason why Man United is the favorite is because the match is in their home stadium.  But if you think about it, the game is played by both clubs at home in Manchester.  So the odds should be closer to 50 - 50.  Man City is a value bet here and I change my mind about saying that if I would bet, I would be for United.  Now I am actually betting and my bet is for City.

So for this match my bets are over 2.5 goals and +0 City at +245.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:58:15 AM

Manchester United seem to be more strong this time as the odds are currently in their favor. I am with Manchester United, but instead of going for win, I would go for Over 2.5 goals as they are sure to make more than 3 goals.

The only reason why Man United is the favorite is because the match is in their home stadium.  But if you think about it, the game is played by both clubs at home in Manchester.  So the odds should be closer to 50 - 50.  Man City is a value bet here and I change my mind about saying that if I would bet, I would be for United.  Now I am actually betting and my bet is for City.

Since the match is on Manchester united home turf I will expect them to fight till the bitter end in this match up.
It should be some fierce rivals going for the ball so expect alot goals in this match.
But I will bet on Manchester City just for the good odds that they will have. Smiley
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:44:21 AM

First anfield match is Against Leicester City.
Liverpool may lost Mario Balotelli in a deadline. But it will not give any effect to the club because he is useless.
So Liverpool strenght is still same. And Liverpool will beat Leucester,  They not as strong as last season.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Dewi08

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:28:58 AM

Liverpool may lost Mario Balotelli in a deadline. But it will not give any effect to the club because he is useless.
So Liverpool strenght is still same. And Liverpool will beat Leucester,  They not as strong as last season.
I think this will be a game that is very interesting to see, my predictions for Liverpool where I have seen many changes to the team, hopefully Liverpool can score points is perfect .. Cheesy
mexicotaco

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:51:02 AM

Next round will be 10th of Sep? Damn, I can't wait for Manchester derby, I will bet M United for no reason, cause I am a MU super fan.  Cheesy

It's quite long break for premier league fans. I think it's because international friendly match. My prediction of this derby match is over 2.5 goals. I think many goals will happen on this match.

I think so that encounter Manchester United vs Manchester City will be very interesting, Manchester United is still struggling but on other side Manchester City is looking in very good form and destroying, over goals would be nice option to place bet on this battle.

José Mourinho VS Pep Guardiola, damn good drama, can't believe they had fight in EPL after LaLiga big collision. My team United will win.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:57:28 AM

Balotelli doesnt event count on the team, wether he is there or not then it wont count at all. Klopp has lost his hope on balotelli so even without him it wont matter because balotelli wont be used in any match. This guy is just so stupid, he has a wonderful career and ruined evevrything for himself
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:10:02 AM

with the last 2 purchases of David Luiz and Marcos Alonso, the Chelsea of Conte  increases his chances of winning the Premier League! Now the team is more balanced and competitive!

Too early to say and discussing about who will be the champion of premier league.
But because chelsea did not play in any european competition , they have more time than any other contenders such as manchester city who play in champions league and manchester united who play in europa league to prepare everything.
Perhaps among the many who will win the premier league to choose Menchester Unaited or Menchester City, both sides are very in to outrank, but we could see as strong Cehelse now, remodel abis all over Cehelse and buy the good player, which can be needed by over Cehelse ..

And I think Arsenal were enough in the count, with as hard a fairly taken into account in sekema Conte this season, if I had to choose who will hold this year's champion, it's hard to guess who will come out as the winner in this season ..
 Grin
First of all your words is messed up man lol , however why people think manchester united and manchester city as a strong candidate to win premier league title this season is because both teams have a world class squad with world class manager behind.what else they need to win the premier league?
But also people say chelsea join in the race too , the 3 teams chelsea and duo manchester have a very nice start in the league by sweep all 3 points from 3 match.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:21:52 AM

Grin
First of all your words is messed up man lol , however why people think manchester united and manchester city as a strong candidate to win premier league title this season is because both teams have a world class squad with world class manager behind.what else they need to win the premier league?
But also people say chelsea join in the race too , the 3 teams chelsea and duo manchester have a very nice start in the league by sweep all 3 points from 3 match.

Man United are still rebuilding from 2 seasons of disappointment and is unlikely to win the title. Mourinho is a very good manager and the teams he managed were always challenging for the title. It is unwise to strike them off completely. The biggest favourite is still Manchester City with Guardiola and all his good players. Chelsea is an slight outsider for the title race. The rest of the teams are too inconsistent to mount a serious challenge.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:17:41 AM

mario ballotelli is bad boy can't team work
not follow instruction coach, is destroy ritme team work, so any where balotteli in play is not starting eleven
you can see figt balotelli(some time play with manchester city) with roberto mancini its coach manchester city,
same italy country not work team
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:35:31 AM

Since the match is on Manchester united home turf I will expect them to fight till the bitter end in this match up.
It should be some fierce rivals going for the ball so expect alot goals in this match.
But I will bet on Manchester City just for the good odds that they will have. Smiley

As you can see that both teams home ground and both are big teams and strong contender for finals, so i think this match will be boring as both team defend is strong, so i will go with under 2.5 goals, as have seen Man. Utd have not conceded the goal and not make many goals in their previous matches.

so under 2.5 goals and half time draw will be a good bet, even both team to score is a bit risky.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:39:15 PM

I do not have a clue how the match will end. However, it is interesting because of the development of Liverpool. Jurgen Klopp has had a full previous season time to prepare the team for its ideas and strategies. This season is "payday". He must deliver in order to fit all the hopes in his person.

I think this will be a game that is very interesting to see, my predictions for Liverpool where I have seen many changes to the team, hopefully Liverpool can score points is perfect .. Cheesy
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:58:24 PM

not follow instruction coach, is destroy ritme team work, so any where balotteli in play is not starting eleven
you can see figt balotelli(some time play with manchester city) with roberto mancini its coach manchester city,
i have to say during playing for Liverpool balotelli has couldn't showing good performance

and there are several players more good than him in Liverpool so i think Liverpool without ballotelli will be fine
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 03:31:19 PM

As you can see that both teams home ground and both are big teams and strong contender for finals, so i think this match will be boring as both team defend is strong, so i will go with under 2.5 goals, as have seen Man. Utd have not conceded the goal and not make many goals in their previous matches.

so under 2.5 goals and half time draw will be a good bet, even both team to score is a bit risky.
zlatan+rooney+aguero, im sure goals are going to be scored, the match will have alot of goals IMO, and manhester derbys are never boring

Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:35:36 PM

zlatan+rooney+aguero, im sure goals are going to be scored, the match will have alot of goals IMO, and manhester derbys are never boring
Well .. this game is highly anticipated for a football enthusiast and sufficiently attractive to gamblers ball, because it is very difficult for us to forecast these two Menchester ..

I believe with all English league matches played so fast and so interesting to see ..
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:52:22 PM

i have to say during playing for Liverpool balotelli has couldn't showing good performance

and there are several players more good than him in Liverpool so i think Liverpool without ballotelli will be fine
Liverpool will be fine without balotelli due klopp doesn't need this player in their team, IMO balotelli is good striker only when play for inter under mourinho maybe only mourinho can manage him.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:15:32 PM

Liverpool will be fine without balotelli due klopp doesn't need this player in their team, IMO balotelli is good striker only when play for inter under mourinho maybe only mourinho can manage him.
So whether Mourinho will bring Balloteli to Manchester ??

If I see Mourinho was enough to bring Zalatan, to put him in a forward position to bang the opponent's goal, I think Balloteli have to play better to compete with other players ..
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:14:48 AM

So whether Mourinho will bring Balloteli to Manchester ??

If I see Mourinho was enough to bring Zalatan, to put him in a forward position to bang the opponent's goal, I think Balloteli have to play better to compete with other players ..

iam smile your comment , its nothing big team is interest ballotelli
balloteli not big star, mario ballotelli only big problem with every club him
only france club and not big club in france nice interest service mario balloteli
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:36:39 AM

Tsk tsk...  Bad news guys.  Looks like Aguero has been charged with violent conduct by the FA when he elbowed Reid's neck in last weekend's game against West Ham.  If found guilty, he will be banned for 3 games including the Manchester derby.  Nooo please!

But Man City is going to plead their case and will contest the charge.  Let's all hope that Aguero gets to play in that derby at least.  It wouldn't be as fun watching it without him.

News Source

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dewi08

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:53:06 AM

Tsk tsk...  Bad news guys.  Looks like Aguero has been charged with violent conduct by the FA when he elbowed Reid's neck in last weekend's game against West Ham.  If found guilty, he will be banned for 3 games including the Manchester derby.  Nooo please!

But Man City is going to plead their case and will contest the charge.  Let's all hope that Aguero gets to play in that derby at least.  It wouldn't be as fun watching it without him.

News Source
If it really guilty Kun Aguero penalty given for 3 weeks, it is very regrettable once Man City have to play without the cutting edge he had, and makes the game not to be interesting ..

I hope Man City not to think about this so they can focus more on the forthcoming matches with rival against Manchester United, and provide resistance very interesting to watch ..
Pages: « 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: