Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 [669] 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:00:23 AM

Tsk tsk...  Bad news guys.  Looks like Aguero has been charged with violent conduct by the FA when he elbowed Reid's neck in last weekend's game against West Ham.  If found guilty, he will be banned for 3 games including the Manchester derby.  Nooo please!

But Man City is going to plead their case and will contest the charge.  Let's all hope that Aguero gets to play in that derby at least.  It wouldn't be as fun watching it without him.

News Source

It's really a bad news for Manchester City, because Aguero is a good striker for Man City and their next match versus Manc United will be a bad start to do. Big match without their key player.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:44:29 AM

Tsk tsk...  Bad news guys.  Looks like Aguero has been charged with violent conduct by the FA when he elbowed Reid's neck in last weekend's game against West Ham.  If found guilty, he will be banned for 3 games including the Manchester derby.  Nooo please!

But Man City is going to plead their case and will contest the charge.  Let's all hope that Aguero gets to play in that derby at least.  It wouldn't be as fun watching it without him.

News Source

It's really a bad news for Manchester City, because Aguero is a good striker for Man City and their next match versus Manc United will be a bad start to do. Big match without their key player.

That if he is found guilty however he did that so it is almost positive that he wont join manchester derby. With no aguero on manchester derby, it is positive that manchester united is going to win the game. Pep last resort will to defend the whole game to force a draw on the manchester derby instead of losing it
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:58:25 AM

News Source

That if he is found guilty however he did that so it is almost positive that he wont join manchester derby. With no aguero on manchester derby, it is positive that manchester united is going to win the game. Pep last resort will to defend the whole game to force a draw on the manchester derby instead of losing it

Pep has surprised us before and he will again in case Aguero does get a 3 match ban.  I could see him bring either Nolito, Sterling or even Sané to spearhead the attack.  With Nolito's case he is already wearing the No. 9.  Grin

Iheanacho is also an option for Pep but he's only 19 years old so it might be better to have him a sub just like Man United has Rashford.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:11:16 AM

News Source

Pep has surprised us before and he will again in case Aguero does get a 3 match ban.  I could see him bring either Nolito, Sterling or even Sané to spearhead the attack.  With Nolito's case he is already wearing the No. 9.  Grin

Iheanacho is also an option for Pep but he's only 19 years old so it might be better to have him a sub just like Man United has Rashford.

Its time for youngster to shine and both iheanacho and rashford has been scoring quite some goals for the club. Nolito is a beast and that worries me, his movement is kinda unpredictable and it could be harder for united's defender to hold him off rather than aguero but aguero is much faster than him
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:21:42 AM

News Source

That is very bad news for Manchester City if he will get banned for 3 matches, even everyone is waiting for the biggest match between Manchester City and Manchester United, but I am pretty sure Guardiola will do something surprising and can manage to handle this situation very well in case if that ban happened.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:57:39 PM

That is very bad news for Manchester City if he will get banned for 3 matches, even everyone is waiting for the biggest match between Manchester City and Manchester United, but I am pretty sure Guardiola will do something surprising and can manage to handle this situation very well in case if that ban happened.

Some surprising things like? I can see that he is going to make a diet between nolito and ikheanaco it seems. There is no way that he is going to use a single striker for this match, both of these two strikers are inexperience in derby manchester so even with both city could have a hard time in the derby
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:53:55 PM

Some surprising things like? I can see that he is going to make a diet between nolito and ikheanaco it seems. There is no way that he is going to use a single striker for this match, both of these two strikers are inexperience in derby manchester so even with both city could have a hard time in the derby
Don't forget about the 42M new young boy Leroy Sane and 21M Iikay Gundongan,  both haven't make their first debut yet and this might be the best chance for them. City have spend the most money than all the premier league teams, of course they will have options. They can even play Sterling upfront if they want since he have find his scoring form.
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:13:18 PM

News Source

bad news from manchester city fans
sergio aguero not back up and quality skill in same him
so derby manchester play in old traford i think is very dificult from manchester city maybe citu can lost
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:28:13 PM

News Source

bad news from manchester city fans
sergio aguero not back up and quality skill in same him
so derby manchester play in old traford i think is very dificult from manchester city maybe citu can lost

loss Aguero it does not mean weak and manchester city would lose. they have a great coach, so I do not think it would be really bad to lose a Aguero. although there must be a small impact

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:10:28 PM

loss Aguero it does not mean weak and manchester city would lose. they have a great coach, so I do not think it would be really bad to lose a Aguero. although there must be a small impact

Aguero means alot to them and losing him in an important match like this is truly a loss for them. No matter how great the other strikers are , no one in manchester city is ever going to beat aguero and by far aguero is the top scorer for manchester city in derby match against united, so he is valuable
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:14:48 PM

Aguero means alot to them and losing him in an important match like this is truly a loss for them. No matter how great the other strikers are , no one in manchester city is ever going to beat aguero and by far aguero is the top scorer for manchester city in derby match against united, so he is valuable
This is why I am betting on Manchester City to beat United in this derby.
It ought to be a thrilling game to say the least!  Grin

I do miss Daniel Sturridge on City's team though.  Cry

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:50:34 PM

You must be some kind of freak, the odds was all against manchester city and also derby is going on in old trafford so that means alot of thing for manchester united, they are going to win this because this is another clear 3 points for them. There is no way that they are letting this sweet thing slip away
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:32:46 PM

You must be some kind of freak, the odds was all against manchester city and also derby is going on in old trafford so that means alot of thing for manchester united, they are going to win this because this is another clear 3 points for them. There is no way that they are letting this sweet thing slip away

A derby is a beautiful game to watch and especially in the premier league which is one of the most watched leagues in the world. I think the safest bet here is both teams to score as I have seen last few years derbies and many of them ended with 2-2 or 3-2 result, so maybe even over 2.5 goals is also a safe bet. You can never predict in a derby who will win ML, if you predict it right it means it was pure luck and not because of the factors that made you to decide to bet on this event.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:34:59 PM

manchester united is not easy despite playing at home, I would not take on who will win. I think both teams scoring potential. both teams to score seems a good choice.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3186

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 07:33:06 PM

Mhiktaryan has injured on friendly national team match. One option less for United. Mourinho says that have only eight players without national team Requirements. Also Bastian Schweinstaiger are registered for PL. Some players get back in club on friday, one day before match against City
Who knows which players will be on the pitch

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1235

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:46:33 PM

Mhiktaryan has injured on friendly national team match. One option less for United. Mourinho says that have only eight players without national team Requirements. Also Bastian Schweinstaiger are registered for PL. Some players get back in club on friday, one day before match against City
Who knows which players will be on the pitch
So it seems that Manchester United are walking wounded here. So it might be a time to pick Man City for this one.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3186

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 08:09:59 PM

Now it's official, three-match ban for Aguero. two in Premier league, and one CUP match

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:49:58 PM

Now it's official, three-match ban for Aguero. two in Premier league, and one CUP match
So whether the later Kun Aguero will play in the Manchester derby  Huh Huh
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:53:58 PM

Yeah I just read the news too.  That's a big loss.  Here's the news in case some of you want to read it.

Sergio Aguero: Man City striker banned for three games for elbow
News Source

So I guess Pep will put Nolito, Sterling or the 19 y/o up in front then?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:04:46 AM

Yeah I just read the news too.  That's a big loss.  Here's the news in case some of you want to read it.

Sergio Aguero: Man City striker banned for three games for elbow
News Source

So I guess Pep will put Nolito, Sterling or the 19 y/o up in front then?

Good gracious, it seems that the premier league is getting stricter any day now. Back in few years ago I remembered that this kind of incident wont be punished as it is classified as accident however it is great to see them being strict nowadays, this is how the top league should operate and the other league should follow this
Pages: « 1 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 [669] 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: