Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:50:52 AM

The final score Liverpool vs Leicester City is 4-1 win for Liverpool. Big win for liverpool, making 4 goals on their home versus Leicester. Leicester is not like the last season, they play really bad on this season, i don't know what will happen on champions league for leicester.
I notice that too. Leicester city looks like a whole different type of team now. No energy or confidence in their play now.
I can not see them getting far this season because if their first two games are anything to grade them on then they will be losing alot more matches to come.

There is nothing different from them actually because they seems to be using the same strategy as last season so it makes it easy for the other team to hold them off. It seems that mahrez has been losing his touch as well that is why there is nothing that leicester could possibly do against liverpool yesterday
An experienced team should know that their opponents have studied their strategy since they won the championship last season so they want to see how they did it. Thus they should not be using the same thing that they did then because the other teams will be one step ahead of them in their matches.
Develop a new game plan to start winning or they will be forever dominated in their future matches if they stick to that old one that will expose their weaknesses.

Tell that to their coach and Im sure you will get a massive response from him. One of a thing to consider in coaching is wether the player has the ability to learn new things or not, when the same strategy has helped you to win the league then it is a waste to not use and try some luck with it
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:31:52 AM

manchester united is very bad play
is play in home batle with manchester city is early defeat 2 goal, before zlatan ibrahimovic create goal
manchester city play not full team, without sergieo aguero but can win

Match was good both team gad downfalls butbthat the game
Reff on my opinion made some mistakes  but that is football
I have to agree that manchester united play really bad this time, the defense was way too easy to destroyed, it was like they didnt intend to guard their net, really passive, but i like to see zlatan's goal it was such a great and beautiful skill
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:27:58 AM

I have to agree that manchester united play really bad this time, the defense was way too easy to destroyed, it was like they didnt intend to guard their net, really passive, but i like to see zlatan's goal it was such a great and beautiful skill

Well I dont know whats affecting them, probably because of the international break but one thing for sure, mourinho made a mistake by using lingard. He should be starting the game with either martial or mata, I dont really see how he star the game with that kind of formation because thats very sick
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:32:22 AM

The final score Liverpool vs Leicester City is 4-1 win for Liverpool. Big win for liverpool, making 4 goals on their home versus Leicester. Leicester is not like the last season, they play really bad on this season, i don't know what will happen on champions league for leicester.
I notice that too. Leicester city looks like a whole different type of team now. No energy or confidence in their play now.
I can not see them getting far this season because if their first two games are anything to grade them on then they will be losing alot more matches to come.

There is nothing different from them actually because they seems to be using the same strategy as last season so it makes it easy for the other team to hold them off. It seems that mahrez has been losing his touch as well that is why there is nothing that leicester could possibly do against liverpool yesterday
An experienced team should know that their opponents have studied their strategy since they won the championship last season so they want to see how they did it. Thus they should not be using the same thing that they did then because the other teams will be one step ahead of them in their matches.
Develop a new game plan to start winning or they will be forever dominated in their future matches if they stick to that old one that will expose their weaknesses.

Tell that to their coach and Im sure you will get a massive response from him. One of a thing to consider in coaching is wether the player has the ability to learn new things or not, when the same strategy has helped you to win the league then it is a waste to not use and try some luck with it
If they lose their next match falling back on these fundamentals then that coach's head will be on the chopping block. I would suspect that the legions of Leicester city supports would want his head too for losing so much in their first outing since winning the championship.
The CEO and manager of these teams are not as forgiving as the fans.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:33:04 AM

Actually thats not a beautiful goal, that was totally Bravo's mistake. Zlatan had many chances and wasted it all, thats not a good performance by him. And I didnt see Pogba, was he on the pitch? Well, City defenders played very well, especially Otamendi. Nice game tho

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:30:32 AM

If they lose their next match falling back on these fundamentals then that coach's head will be on the chopping block. I would suspect that the legions of Leicester city supports would want his head too for losing so much in their first outing since winning the championship.
The CEO and manager of these teams are not as forgiving as the fans.

Ranieri was thereason they won the premier league last season and he did deliver more than what he was asked so even if they end up outside of top 4 then their fans will still forgive them. Delivering the premier league title is not something that can be accomplished easily even by ranieri
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:44:14 AM

Leicester City needs to be careful now after having drop many points during the first 4 games. They may get stuck in a relegation battle this season.
With European competition, their squad will be stretched and it would be a miracle if they can get top 10.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:08:46 AM

Swansea City vs Chelsea. I'm surprised Chelsea have a bit good odds and the handicap only -0.75 goals, i feel this match will have many goals and at least Swansea can make 1 goal, i pick over 2.5 goals for this match.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:16:02 AM

Leicester City needs to be careful now after having drop many points during the first 4 games. They may get stuck in a relegation battle this season.
With European competition, their squad will be stretched and it would be a miracle if they can get top 10.
apparently, last season really great luck for Leicester city if they played worse this season. let alone more games by playing in the Champions League. true what you say, if they can not arrange this strategy would end badly in the league as well in Champions League.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:20:47 AM

Yeah, Leicester City have really bad start and many big teams on this season is become superior again. I think there is no chance for Leicester city become top 4/5 in this season.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:28:57 AM

Chelsea will win this clash without any problem because it is on fire and got a wonderful rhythm for this season,  that is why I don't think Swansea City would create some problem by playing on home ground, I will place my bet on Chelsea ML there which will be good one.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:30:24 AM

Chelsea will win this clash without any problem because it is on fire and got a wonderful rhythm for this season,  that is why I don't think Swansea City would create some problem by playing on home ground, I will place my bet on Chelsea ML there which will be good one.
a draw between manchester united and manchester city actually could make chelsea situation far better , sadly the derby manchester ended up with manchester city played as a winner. but it would make chelsea motivation to win today doubled . they have no competition to be played except league cup and premier league it's the best opportunity to keep playing good .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:58:33 AM

a draw between manchester united and manchester city actually could make chelsea situation far better , sadly the derby manchester ended up with manchester city played as a winner. but it would make chelsea motivation to win today doubled . they have no competition to be played except league cup and premier league it's the best opportunity to keep playing good .
Chelsea looked to win the game easily, Swansea continued to experience defeat in the last two games. while Chelsea continue to be in the track of victory. yeah would be a good motivation after the results of manchester derby.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:00:05 AM

Swansea is not really an easy opponent that they could beat whenever they feel like it. Both team to score should be a much better option for this match, swansea is not going to lose this match and chelsea have a hard time to score against most of the team that they had face so far
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:55:39 AM

Chelsea looked to win the game easily, Swansea continued to experience defeat in the last two games. while Chelsea continue to be in the track of victory. yeah would be a good motivation after the results of manchester derby.
the odds pretty fair @1.55 for a confident club like chelsea , but as there so many unexpected results yesterday i wouldn't bet in pre-match , i'll watch the game first and then go for moneyline if chelsea played well later. just because swansea keep losing since first game doesn't mean they will keep it up , at some point they would revolt.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:07:33 AM

Chelsea didn't loose any match so far in this season in last three matches. I don't expect it loosing today as well. Swansea is at home and always try its best to play more than its capacity and perform too. Double chance home or draw because I think this match will be drawn by 1-1 so I am sure what I am picking and why I am doing @2.32 odds. I will make arbitrage if Swansea dominate and match provides chances at some stage.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:15:07 AM

the odds pretty fair @1.55 for a confident club like chelsea , but as there so many unexpected results yesterday i wouldn't bet in pre-match , i'll watch the game first and then go for moneyline if chelsea played well later. just because swansea keep losing since first game doesn't mean they will keep it up , at some point they would revolt.
I think it's a good idea to watch the game, usually the odds would be higher if the result is still 0-0 for several minutes.
but I believe there is no doubt chelsea will win this match. to stick tight manchester city at the top.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:24:20 AM

Chelsea didn't loose any match so far in this season in last three matches. I don't expect it loosing today as well. Swansea is at home and always try its best to play more than its capacity and perform too. Double chance home or draw because I think this match will be drawn by 1-1 so I am sure what I am picking and why I am doing @2.32 odds. I will make arbitrage if Swansea dominate and match provides chances at some stage.
That's a nice odds, looks swansea had the opportunity to hold Chelsea on this match but conte see a great opportunity to occupy the first position if they can win big at this time. I have little doubt swansea can made the match draw against chelsea.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:45:37 AM

My bet on Premier League:

Swansea-Chelsea: Win Chelsea at quote@1.65  is a great quote.

I also like to over 2.5 Goals at quote@1,85

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:08:20 AM

Swansea-Chelsea The former Chelsea favorite match over 2.5 goals in this match would be to follow the live I'm guessing that might be a bit rate of logical enter louder. Moreover, it is likely to score in the first half.

Pages: « 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: