Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 [731] 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:54:32 PM

Liverpool is unpredictable but that is sure against Manchester United it will play brilliant, people are aware the potential of Liverpool how amazing side that is, so Manchester United will be into deep trouble by playing away into this clash. 
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:32:10 AM

I read today that Gerrard might join Liverpool in winter transfer window :O
Imagine if they win league with him... eventually

It is silly for gerrard to rejoin them. He wont get any space on the squad, why would he want to go back to his old club when he was ditched by them couple years ago. I know that he is loyal to his club but this is just silly when he is now quite a top player in MLS , if he is back then it is a silly decision

you are right, this is silly, after 28 years Gerrard playing for Liverpool and now the top player MLS, then he back to liverpool.
I think no one could have expected Gerrard back to Liverpool. other than that he just wants to become a legend. because He was too old. I think he will retire at the LA galaxy, just like what do beckham.

Steven Gerrard is too old    for a heavy metal football.  he is not as fast as he was young. Heavy metal football is too hard for him now.  No doubt for it. And if he join to Liverpool in January,  he will be useless,  just sitting on a bench..Liverpool should winning the league with or without Gerrard.  He will be proud to the team if Liverpool win the league this season.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1423

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:52:21 AM

The international break must be the great chance for Liverpool to give a rest and recovery    Adam    Lallana from injury.
   Liverpool will face a big clash after the international break. Liverpool vs Manchester united at anfield is the biggest derby in england.
Liverpool have 2 weeks to give Lallana a treatment.

Liverpool is truly amazing side when it have clash against strong teams, so I am quite sure Liverpool will deliver wonderful result because it is more strong side than Manchester United, Manchester United still trying to find the way to perform constant and on other side Liverpool has very good momentum.

Your statement in bold is highly arguable,  Man United has a squad that could be seen as strong as Liverpool and maybe even stronger.  The problem is they have been under performing yet again this season even with an elite manager running the team.  Imagine if Man United were performing as well as they could.  That would be so good to watch week in and week out. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:42:08 AM

The international break must be the great chance for Liverpool to give a rest and recovery    Adam    Lallana from injury.
   Liverpool will face a big clash after the international break. Liverpool vs Manchester united at anfield is the biggest derby in england.
Liverpool have 2 weeks to give Lallana a treatment.

Liverpool is truly amazing side when it have clash against strong teams, so I am quite sure Liverpool will deliver wonderful result because it is more strong side than Manchester United, Manchester United still trying to find the way to perform constant and on other side Liverpool has very good momentum.

Your statement in bold is highly arguable,  Man United has a squad that could be seen as strong as Liverpool and maybe even stronger.  The problem is they have been under performing yet again this season even with an elite manager running the team.  Imagine if Man United were performing as well as they could.  That would be so good to watch week in and week out. 

If we imagine if Manchester United playing aa well as theu could, they must be the strongest club in the world.
They have the most expensive player in the world in pogba's Jersey. Even Manchester united is the most expensive team in the world.
With one of the best manager in the world,  Jose Mourinho, they should play the best game

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:44:40 AM

8th BPL match

Chelsea 2 VS 1 Leicester City
Stoke City 1 VS 1 Sunderland
West Bromwich Albion 1 VS 2 Tottenham Hotspurs
Arsenal 3 VS 1 Swansea CIty
Bournemouth 1 VS 2 Hull City
Manchester City 3 VS 1 Everton
Crystal Palace 3 VS 1 West Ham United
Middlesbrough 2 VS 1 Watford
Southampton 2 VS 0 Burnley
Liverpool 1 VS 2 Manchester United

Super big match in this week is Liverpool  VS Manchester United, I sure MU will win in this match.
haetinglol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:34:22 AM

8th BPL match

Super big match in this week is Liverpool  VS Manchester United, I sure MU will win in this match.

I know the statistics can't say so much  in football. I know you say that Manchester United will win the game because you are a Manchester United fan. But in predicting the match, we also should to see the statistics between them. In premier league tjis season, Liverpool played better than Manchester united. Maybe they lost from Burnley, but after that match, they rise up and became an unbeaten team. And Manchester united looks like being a small club after their bad run. Now they will visit Anfield. And liverpool scored 9 and concended 2 goals in two game home. It will be a hard game for Manchester united. I think Liverpool will win the game, or the best realistic point Manchester United will get is 1 point.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:43:39 AM

8th BPL match

I wont be so sure regarding this. There is no way that manchester united could win this, atleast not as easy as what you expected, although Im a fan of them however Im pretty much realistic about this. It is going to be hard for them to win, in old trafford they got 50% chance to win however in anfield it is as much as 5%
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:51:39 AM

8th BPL match

Super big match in this week is Liverpool  VS Manchester United, I sure MU will win in this match.

I wont be so sure regarding this. There is no way that manchester united could win this, atleast not as easy as what you expected, although Im a fan of them however Im pretty much realistic about this. It is going to be hard for them to win, in old trafford they got 50% chance to win however in anfield it is as much as 5%
If you are looking for the unexpected result, then Manchester United will win otherwise Liverpool is the fav in this match. On what basis MU will win I don't understand. In all basis, the Liverpool is stronger than MU. And i think MU will give a strong fight to Liverpool. No matters Liverpool will win this match.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:55:53 AM

8th BPL match

Super big match in this week is Liverpool  VS Manchester United, I sure MU will win in this match.

If you are looking for the unexpected result, then Manchester United will win otherwise Liverpool is the fav in this match. On what basis MU will win I don't understand. In all basis, the Liverpool is stronger than MU. And i think MU will give a strong fight to Liverpool. No matters Liverpool will win this match.
yeah i would surprised if manchester united could win away from liverpool in this match , as everyone know liverpool have beat arsenal and chelsea with good margin on both , they would make a hattrick on this to beat all 3 big teams this season that they couldn't do in the last season. i would be on liverpool side for moneyline even i guess the fair result are draw.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:35:55 AM

8th BPL match

I know the statistics can't say so much  in football. I know you say that Manchester United will win the game because you are a Manchester United fan. But in predicting the match, we also should to see the statistics between them. In premier league tjis season, Liverpool played better than Manchester united. Maybe they lost from Burnley, but after that match, they rise up and became an unbeaten team. And Manchester united looks like being a small club after their bad run. Now they will visit Anfield. And liverpool scored 9 and concended 2 goals in two game home. It will be a hard game for Manchester united. I think Liverpool will win the game, or the best realistic point Manchester United will get is 1 point.
After 7th matchs, Liverpool maybe better than Manchester United, but with the Mourinho experiences I sure in this match Manchester United will win. Manchester United always have more motivation to win with Liverpool.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:47:33 AM

After 7th matchs, Liverpool maybe better than Manchester United, but with the Mourinho experiences I sure in this match Manchester United will win. Manchester United always have more motivation to win with Liverpool.

People have very high expectation from Mourinho but the reality of ground is very bitter, Manchester United have very expensive players but they are not playing like a unit, I am very confident Liverpool will win its natural style when it go against big teams, into this encounter it is will play at infield and it will beat Manchester United.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:03:51 AM

People have very high expectation from Mourinho but the reality of ground is very bitter, Manchester United have very expensive players but they are not playing like a unit, I am very confident Liverpool will win its natural style when it go against big teams, into this encounter it is will play at infield and it will beat Manchester United.

you said it right i for first was expecting to see United play better with Mourinho as coach and so much money spend on players this year and you are right that they need to play as team still they dont play like one
my opinion is that only Ibra is doing something but most disappointment is for Podba i sure expect mote from him

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:07:54 AM

It is very hard to predict who will win the match. MU surprised us when they could win against Leicester with big score but they lost against Watford. On other side, Liverpool won against Arsenal but lost against Burnley. In case of betting, so it is so risky to bet on Moneyline. I would prefer to bet on over 2.5 goals or both team to score since both team were so bad on defense this season.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:17:53 AM

Manchester United is not that team anymore, of what we have impression. Liverpool is looking much more good and stable by all aspects a well balanced side. I don't see some positive indicates or hope for Manchester United the way it has been in previous matches. It has lost credibility so poor performance. Actually almost all big teams have created an atmosphere of fear by their performance.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:03:23 PM

It is very hard to predict who will win the match. MU surprised us when they could win against Leicester with big score but they lost against Watford. On other side, Liverpool won against Arsenal but lost against Burnley. In case of betting, so it is so risky to bet on Moneyline. I would prefer to bet on over 2.5 goals or both team to score since both team were so bad on defense this season.
i think that Manchester can poul something out this year its true that they still shacky but also other teams has lost games and its still time to go back they played well against Stoke but they didnt manage to but the ball in the net as they missed a lot of big chances and in the future with a bit of luck they can improuve their position
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:13:30 PM

Manchester has good players at the moment but they are not really a team yet and I think that they need this season to build that up.
I am sure that they are going to be a much better team next season.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:26:46 PM

Manchester has good players at the moment but they are not really a team yet and I think that they need this season to build that up.

Next season? they need to prove themselves this season or else they will end up dissapointing their fans again. They has no other season to prove themselves anymore if they cant do it this year. I dont want to see mourinho ruin the team, therefore he needs to start to put some extra effort for the team
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:34:06 PM

Next season? they need to prove themselves this season or else they will end up dissapointing their fans again. They has no other season to prove themselves anymore if they cant do it this year. I dont want to see mourinho ruin the team, therefore he needs to start to put some extra effort for the team

you are right, I think with the squad this time does not need further proof, even for the next season. they have to end the season very well, at least in the big 3. if far from expectations. most likely next season I think it could have some players out or even, mourinho fired again.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:43:48 PM

you are right, I think with the squad this time does not need further proof, even for the next season. they have to end the season very well, at least in the big 3. if far from expectations. most likely next season I think it could have some players out or even, mourinho fired again.

Mourinho will probably be fired soon if there is no improvement to manchester united soon. He needs to start showing his ability as a coach or he could be fired right away. Few more bad performances from manchester united and you can see a banner written " mourinho, OUT " will be flying on the old trafford
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:01:49 PM

Yup Manchester has an excellent team, but they are not performing well in this season. I don't know for what reason they are playing like this. But compare to Liverpool MU have expensive and strong players. Then also Liverpool is a fav in this match. Because if they win this game it's a 7th consecutive win for Liverpool. So I choose Liverpool.
Pages: « 1 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 [731] 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: