Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:44:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 [739] 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199147 times)
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:00:29 PM

I have one guaranteed and two surprise bets for this weekend.
Chelsea v Leicester City - Both teams to Score?: Yes @ 1.72
Arsenal v Swansea - Correct Score: 2 - 1 @ 9.00
Manchester City v Everton - Correct Score: 3 - 1 @ 10.50

Exact scores are always really difficult to predict man, very risky. I wish you good luck though. My tip for this round of fixtures is Liverpool vs Man Utd - Both teams to score.
I will take your first pick Chelsea vs Leicester; Both teams must score and the odds also nice @1.72 is not bad odds. But picking exact score is yes it's bit risk. But how you predict this score? On which basis you are saying that they score exactly 2 - 1 and 3 - 1. I am not understanding. So I will drop in these two matches. Let's check your predictions.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:07:00 PM

Exact scores are always really difficult to predict man, very risky. I wish you good luck though. My tip for this round of fixtures is Liverpool vs Man Utd - Both teams to score.
I will take your first pick Chelsea vs Leicester; Both teams must score and the odds also nice @1.72 is not bad odds. But picking exact score is yes it's bit risk. But how you predict this score? On which basis you are saying that they score exactly 2 - 1 and 3 - 1. I am not understanding. So I will drop in these two matches. Let's check your predictions.

Obviously it is base on no basis at all. Im not trying to be clever about this however most of the time correct score prediction in this thread is kinda like a shoot in the dark. Most of the time it will be a wrong prediction and you just walk away with it and sometimes it could be correct and you could feel proud about it
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:38:03 PM

regarding your last two bets i think that you are very brave putting your bets for correct score because very difficult to predict the correct score on the particular match however the odds seems very promising maybe you are tempting to do so but for Chelsea vs Leicester i do agree with you both teams to score is good

It's simple math actually. Arsenal usually concede a goal and I think they'll win this game. After international break they won't score more than 2, then we have the correct score 2-1. It could be way wrong but given 9 odds it's good bet for surprise parlays.
Same applies for Manchester City, they'll win the game and usually their games finish 3-1. Everton is a good team that they will find one goal at least.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:11:23 PM

Very interesting to watch is the Liverpool game against Manchester United. These two teams both have a chance to get a goal. but on the other hand, Liverpool is more favored because of their games so far in the best performance.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:15:49 PM

Liverpool-Men United,what a time looks like Liverpool is a knd o fav,what a time not so long time ago United the most richest club in the world was hot favourite.Liverpool is my fav also,i wish them to win

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:23:46 AM

This week my Premier League Prediction:

Chelsea 3 VS 1 Leicester City
Stoke City 1 VS 1 Sunderland
West Bromwich Albion 1 VS 2 Tottenham Hotspurs
Arsenal 2 VS 0 Swansea CIty
Bournemouth 1 VS 1 Hull City
Manchester City 2 VS 0 Everton
Crystal Palace 2 VS 1 West Ham United
Middlesbrough 1 VS 1 Watford
Southampton 2 VS  0 Burnley
And super bigmatch with Liverpool 3 VS 1 Manchester United

I hope any surprise like Manchester City or Tottenham Hotspurs lose

I more or less would tend to give most of those matches the same predictions if I was forced to put the scores.  But I disagree with the Liverpool vs Man United game.  I think that match will be a low scoring one.  Maybe 1 - 0 or 2 - 0 for a Liverpool win.
last week english premier league matches finished almost all both team scored.
this time i don't think will happened again , as most of those picks is lookslike both teams will scored.
especially liverpool vs manchester united, i bet both teams not scored and under 1.5 goals.

That's a brave bet.  I assume you got good better odds than usual to make the bets?  But yeah, thinking more about it a 0 - 0 score line is also possible.  I even fancy a United win with a 0 - 1 score line.  That would make the LFC fans go nuts.  I hope to see that happen.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:35:23 AM

manchester united only have one reason , this is the right chance for mourinho to prove himself are deserve to be united manager.

Even if he win against liverpool, it doesnt mean that they will be doing well for the rest of the season. The only way to prove that he is capable as manchester united's coach is to get the team into champions league next season, either by getting into top 4 or by winning the europa league this season
as people already know liverpool have beat arsenal in the early season match , beat leicester city and last time beat chelsea. with manchester united beat liverpool i guess it is more than enough for mourinho to prove he is still in best performance.

you are sounds so pessimistic as manchester united fan don't you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:12:32 AM

Chelsea vs Leicester
As Chelsea had an Unstable performance before the international break  and with Leicester poor start so both teams now not in their highest moments with both of them having difficulties maintining positive i predict that Leicester get atleast a point from the match because they have a full squad onn and Chelsea missing a couple players in defence.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:53:26 PM

Chelsea vs Leicester
As Chelsea had an Unstable performance before the international break  and with Leicester poor start so both teams now not in their highest moments with both of them having difficulties maintining positive i predict that Leicester get atleast a point from the match because they have a full squad onn and Chelsea missing a couple players in defence.

Leicester city is so bad this season in premier league. They played so different with last season when they win the league . That was the most surprise season in 2 decades. Chelsea this season is better than last season. But still not as good as people expect to them. This match will going to be a poor match.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:02:21 PM

Chelsea vs Leicester

Leicester city is so bad this season in premier league. They played so different with last season when they win the league . That was the most surprise season in 2 decades. Chelsea this season is better than last season. But still not as good as people expect to them. This match will going to be a poor match.
this season will so different because Arsenal, Man City or Liverpool has learn from their mistaken from last season and has build new team to fix their performance and that's why Leicester will not be the champion again and actually Chelsea is not really bad now and for this match i think Chelsea will win
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:49:29 PM

Playing my other Parley for this week's EPL matches.Here are the Odds : -
Crystal Palace v West Ham United
Both Teams to Score
Yes

Stoke City v Sunderland AFC Both Teams to Score Yes

West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur Match Winner Tottenham Hotspur

Manchester City v Everton FC Match Winner Manchester City

AFC Bournemouth v Hull City Match Winner AFC Bournemouth

Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Winner Arsenal FC

Chelsea FC v Leicester City Match Winner Chelsea FC

P.S : Not sure how to share the betid from this particular site I'm betting on.Odds are terrible for the following picks!
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:06:01 PM

Chelsea vs Leicester

this season will so different because Arsenal, Man City or Liverpool has learn from their mistaken from last season and has build new team to fix their performance and that's why Leicester will not be the champion again and actually Chelsea is not really bad now and for this match i think Chelsea will win

yeah that's the three team have amazing start in this season especially for liverpool, klopp has changed liverpool to be strong team in shortly with minimum budget he get from liverpool management.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:41:46 PM

Chelsea vs Leicester

yeah that's the three team have amazing start in this season especially for liverpool, klopp has changed liverpool to be strong team in shortly with minimum budget he get from liverpool management.
after I noticed, Klopp only buy players who have speed and strong mental play. Klopp's able to make the player become expensive players. it is extremely beneficial for Liverpool finances. Klopp is a smart coach, he can make an ordinary player into a global player.
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:06:44 PM

Tommorow match two team sick
chelsea VS leicester city

is two striker diego costa (chelsea) and james vardy(leicester city) is same this goal two striker not productive
in now chelse is rank 7 and leicester city is rank 12
my predictionis chelsea can win
but is fair result this match is draw
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:50:14 PM

Arsenal vs Swansea
Swansea are very bad this season they have lost four matches in row  while Arsenal are doing well with a stable performance and in really good form having five wins in a row in their last games so I predict an easy win for Arsenal : Arsenal-1.5AH
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:42:08 AM

Chelsea vs Leicester
As Chelsea had an Unstable performance before the international break  and with Leicester poor start so both teams now not in their highest moments with both of them having difficulties maintining positive i predict that Leicester get atleast a point from the match because they have a full squad onn and Chelsea missing a couple players in defence.

That's because Leicester overperformed last year and most of the top clubs underperformed in that same season.  It's funny that a lot of people thought Leicester will start becoming a part of the EPL elite after last season.  Sorry to say this but I think when they won the league last year it was only a fluke.  It would take a lot of years, decades even, before we see them become the champion again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wadii26

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:27:55 AM

Chelsea vs Leicester
As Chelsea had an Unstable performance before the international break  and with Leicester poor start so both teams now not in their highest moments with both of them having difficulties maintining positive i predict that Leicester get atleast a point from the match because they have a full squad onn and Chelsea missing a couple players in defence.

That's because Leicester overperformed last year and most of the top clubs underperformed in that same season.  It's funny that a lot of people thought Leicester will start becoming a part of the EPL elite after last season.  Sorry to say this but I think when they won the league last year it was only a fluke.  It would take a lot of years, decades even, before we see them become the champion again.
yeah Leicester City acheivement hapened because they were at the right time because all the competitors had many problems and they had the right men for the job but now all of the other teams were more likely better and stronger then last year and most of them need just little bit more of time to fire all the cylinders.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:10:28 AM

yeah Leicester City acheivement hapened because they were at the right time because all the competitors had many problems and they had the right men for the job but now all of the other teams were more likely better and stronger then last year and most of them need just little bit more of time to fire all the cylinders.

It has been months since the premier league officially started and by this time every team should be heated up already. The problem lies with leicester themselves, they need to start to act like last season if they want to retain their titoe otherwise they are going to lose it or even worse got out of the top 4
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:25:52 AM

Arsenal vs Swansea
Swansea are very bad this season they have lost four matches in row  while Arsenal are doing well with a stable performance and in really good form having five wins in a row in their last games so I predict an easy win for Arsenal : Arsenal-1.5AH

Arsenal has good advantage of home ground and it is very strong side as compare with Swansea, I am totally agreed with you about Arsenal -1.5 is still very possible option of this match result, Arsenal is playing with good momentum and winning margin will +2 goals.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:32:15 AM

Arsenal vs Swansea

Arsenal has good advantage of home ground and it is very strong side as compare with Swansea, I am totally agreed with you about Arsenal -1.5 is still very possible option of this match result, Arsenal is playing with good momentum and winning margin will +2 goals.

Dont forget that swansea is a tough team as well so taking handicap for arsenal is never a good choice. You should know this very well that they ended up dissapointing most of the time so unless you are ready to take the risk then just go for moneyline instead, it is actually risky already just by betting moneyline
Pages: « 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 [739] 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: