Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 [789] 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:00:10 AM

Yes therefore in order to become champions liverpool need to improve the quality of the game. Liverpool defense is still very fragile, in the next transfer window I believe liverpool will buy defender.

Thry need a goalkeeper and that is always their main problem, I have seen that sometimes even with top defender on your side there is no guarantee how things will turn however if they got a handy of defender alongside a top goalkeeper than that would be the best choice for their problem
I think there is no problem with Loris Karius. The game increased over time. If properly trained and have better hours of flying, I'm sure Karius would be the best goalkeeper. In the previous match he played very well and did not go wrong if Klopp appointed him as first-choice goalkeeper liverpool because it has good quality. The problem of liverpool is defense, because the goalkeeper as good as any if its defense is not good definitely be overwhelmed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:26:32 AM

Yes therefore in order to become champions liverpool need to improve the quality of the game. Liverpool defense is still very fragile, in the next transfer window I believe liverpool will buy defender.

Thry need a goalkeeper and that is always their main problem, I have seen that sometimes even with top defender on your side there is no guarantee how things will turn however if they got a handy of defender alongside a top goalkeeper than that would be the best choice for their problem
I think there is no problem with Loris Karius. The game increased over time. If properly trained and have better hours of flying, I'm sure Karius would be the best goalkeeper. In the previous match he played very well and did not go wrong if Klopp appointed him as first-choice goalkeeper liverpool because it has good quality. The problem of liverpool is defense, because the goalkeeper as good as any if its defense is not good definitely be overwhelmed.
I will not comment related to the defense of Liverpool now, as long as Liverpool can compensate by scoring conceded that they can win every game this is not an issue for me. because the more important it is to win not reduce conceded. because no matter how well maintained if not win it would be a major problem.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:33:33 AM

I will not comment related to the defense of Liverpool now, as long as Liverpool can compensate by scoring conceded that they can win every game this is not an issue for me. because the more important it is to win not reduce conceded. because no matter how well maintained if not win it would be a major problem.
Just like me, doesn't matter the bad defence but an important of Liverpool can be scored much and win. When big match opponents Arsenal at the start of the season showed that the style Liverpool will indeed make a lot of goals. I hope this season can get past a record 100 goals or more and the most important thing is to be a champion after waiting a long time.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:38:34 AM

Just like me, doesn't matter the bad defence but an important of Liverpool can be scored much and win. When big match opponents Arsenal at the start of the season showed that the style Liverpool will indeed make a lot of goals. I hope this season can get past a record 100 goals or more and the most important thing is to be a champion after waiting a long time.
as long liverpool able to make a lot of goals and always won the game I think it is good enough. but the bad defense it can make them hurt. yeah we could see liverpool 2 seasons ago. when they almost won the Premier League. but the bad defense made them fail to get it. I hope Klopp fix it in the second round and buy a better defensive player.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:42:18 AM

Top by 1 point with 4 teams very close to them i dont consider a true top tbh.  If they were 5 points clear or something that is notable.  Right now its still early days and the lead will change hands when the other teams clash.

They could still always lose their next game so it is not really a guarantee to that however from what I've seen it seems just that liverpool fans is kinda celebrating like they have won the league and keep on telling that this year might be their time, in fact they have said this statement almost every year

Yes is too early to say that this season is their season. The Problem in Liverpool Now is The defence, and all time liverpool problem is consistency. For now the play so consistant, but sometimes, their consistancy is unstable, just like in 13-14 when they were on top of table but inconsitant at the end of the season then Manchester city run in front of them.
after defeated Burnley several weeks ago Liverpool looks have steady performance but indeed too early to judges other teams could not pursuing them for title race and usually after Boxing day on December the champion of EPL will be determined so there are possibility on standings league their rank will taken over especially if they lost 1 or 2 times

Most of the time, the winner of the league was the one that stand as the first rank on the boxing day however that doesnt really show that the team has 100 % chance to win the league, they have higher chance to win thats it however with the current league standing and the gap of the points anything can happen

well, last season Leicester city stand at the top of the table in boxing day and they win. 14-15 Chelsea stand at the top of the table in boxing day and day win. But in 13-14 Arsenal stand at the top of table in boxing day, but the champions is manchester city. Boxing day is just a half of the tournament. The champions is the club who play consistant a whole season.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:34:03 PM

They have good goalkeeper already, no matter how great the goalkeeper but if they dont have decent defensive players so it will be useless. Look at Manchester United, they have De Gea who is a great goalkeeper but how many goals scored to his net so far?
but DeGea saves his club some points when his club is not performing well as we saw that especialy when Liverpool faces manchester united we saw that DeGea made plenty of saves but when Manchester united had only one scoring chance Mingnolet didn't make the save
Degea is indeed a great goalkeeper, but in next match Vs Arsenal, I sure Degea having difficulty. Can't waiting to look forward to the big match MU Vs Arsenal, my predictions Arsenal will win because MU is still unstable and inconsistent. For the final score Arsenal will win with scores 1:2
I respect David Degea for his loyalty to Manchester United, he have few good seasons with them, but let's don't let that distract the fact his performance been awful lately. Sergio Romero should give more time, he still Argentina no.1, it's such of waste to play him only if De Gea is unavailable.
This will not be a regular MU vs Arsenal match, the rivalry of Mourinho and Wenger are pouring in, one of the hot match I been waiting for.
referalol

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:53:25 PM

They have good goalkeeper already, no matter how great the goalkeeper but if they dont have decent defensive players so it will be useless. Look at Manchester United, they have De Gea who is a great goalkeeper but how many goals scored to his net so far?

No doubt David De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world now. his skill is show off because Manchester United defence this season is so poor but De Gea always save his team to get some point.
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:55:18 PM

No doubt David De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world now. his skill is show off because Manchester United defence this season is so poor but De Gea always save his team to get some point.
Ohh, really? De Gea the best goalkeeper in the world? Are you joking, dude? And what's about Buffon? Wink
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:53:14 PM

but DeGea saves his club some points when his club is not performing well as we saw that especialy when Liverpool faces manchester united we saw that DeGea made plenty of saves but when Manchester united had only one scoring chance Mingnolet didn't make the save
Degea is indeed a great goalkeeper, but in next match Vs Arsenal, I sure Degea having difficulty. Can't waiting to look forward to the big match MU Vs Arsenal, my predictions Arsenal will win because MU is still unstable and inconsistent. For the final score Arsenal will win with scores 1:2
I respect David Degea for his loyalty to Manchester United, he have few good seasons with them, but let's don't let that distract the fact his performance been awful lately. Sergio Romero should give more time, he still Argentina no.1, it's such of waste to play him only if De Gea is unavailable.
This will not be a regular MU vs Arsenal match, the rivalry of Mourinho and Wenger are pouring in, one of the hot match I been waiting for.
it's true this season we didn't see De Gea much as a goalkeeper and he should done better job in some games but he still a great goalkeeper and i cannot compre him to Sergio Romero because Argentina do not have any known goalkeepers playing at a top level so they are calling up a goalkeeper who only plays 10 games per season at max but he is experienced and tall but i think he is not talented as De Gea i seen him play and he looks bit shaky so if United want to achieve something this year better stick with De gea
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:15:15 AM

Ohh, really? De Gea the best goalkeeper in the world? Are you joking, dude? And what's about Buffon? Wink
may mean he is the best goalkeeper De Gea is the future. after Buffon, then De Gea was the one who deserves the title as the best goalkeeper at the moment.
dEjAvU97

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:20:50 AM

For know I still doubt that David De Gea is the best goalkeeper. I think 2 years again David De Gea can make a best goalkeeper in the world. David De Gea untested in the national or European level team. If in the World cup can get champions I will agree he is the best goalkeeper in the world.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:38:21 AM

indeed both chelsea and liverpool not play in european competition even chelsea now compete in BPL only.
but i think it is not guarantee anything manchester united at same position in last two season and what happened to them? nothing.
it may can be an advantage on how player fitness and avoid a lot of injury .
Man United was not being on top performance in last two seasons, in otherwise Chelsea and Liverpool playing great in this season. So if you look the difference, then you will realize that both of teams have good chance to win Premier League now.

Exactly.  But it's effective though with what Klopp is trying to achieve.  Milner can overlap forward at the attacking third and effectively become another winger, a position he's used to and played at Manchester City.

Ashley Young played decent when Mourinho was positioned as the right back vs Swansea.  A lot of people thought Mourinho was high when he chose that line up, but if you think about it, it makes sense.  Young's experience was a big factor when he played out of position, younger players would get lost and wouldn't know what to do I think.
Well I think it's because the 'old' players dont have more chance to play, so they do training hardly to play out of their original position and if they succeed, the coach will put them on the pitch again.
Bit off topic, but I often bet on Milner to score if he playing as starting line up, since he is penalty taker for Liverpool Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:17:29 AM

For know I still doubt that David De Gea is the best goalkeeper. I think 2 years again David De Gea can make a best goalkeeper in the world. David De Gea untested in the national or European level team. If in the World cup can get champions I will agree he is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Winning the world cup doesnt really mean that you are a great player, in fact messi has never win anything and yet he is one of he best player in the world. Real madrid was desperate enough to sign de gea last time and that proves that he is the best as they only wants to sign the best goalkeeper at those times
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:41:39 AM

indeed both chelsea and liverpool not play in european competition even chelsea now compete in BPL only.
but i think it is not guarantee anything manchester united at same position in last two season and what happened to them? nothing.
Man United was not being on top performance in last two seasons, in otherwise Chelsea and Liverpool playing great in this season. So if you look the difference, then you will realize that both of teams have good chance to win Premier League now.

Yeah.  The clubs that would hurt this the most would be Arsenal and Tottenham.  They do not want those two clubs you mentioned to do well because it would diminish the chances of either one of Arsenal or Tottenham to be in the top four.  Man City is threatned too, but not as much imho.  And imagine if Man United really is performing with their group of players, my god.  Tottenham would be the first to be out of top four.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:23:24 PM

Yeah.  The clubs that would hurt this the most would be Arsenal and Tottenham.  They do not want those two clubs you mentioned to do well because it would diminish the chances of either one of Arsenal or Tottenham to be in the top four.  Man City is threatned too, but not as much imho.  And imagine if Man United really is performing with their group of players, my god.  Tottenham would be the first to be out of top four.
Tottenham actually doing great job in last few seasons, even it's still good if they get 5th position on Premier League in the end of this season. If Bale and Modric still playing there, then I think Tottenham might get their first Premier League title.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:30:26 PM

With Pochettino as manager?  Oh yes for sure!  There's a big possibility if those two were still around.

Yeah 5th place would be ok for them but I think their fans' expectations are higher now and they could still want a top 4 finish.  But as said, Liverpool and Chelsea are performing much better than expected with both clubs having a chance for the title.  It's been an interesting season thus far.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:50:43 PM

With Pochettino as manager?  Oh yes for sure!  There's a big possibility if those two were still around.

Yeah 5th place would be ok for them but I think their fans' expectations are higher now and they could still want a top 4 finish.  But as said, Liverpool and Chelsea are performing much better than expected with both clubs having a chance for the title.  It's been an interesting season thus far.

5th place is kinda the worst place of the season when you have performed so well just to find out that you ended in the 5th place is just lame. Every team wants to play in champions league therefore placing as the 4th rank as minimum is a standard for a team like them, below that would be unfortunate
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:10:22 PM

5th place is kinda the worst place of the season when you have performed so well just to find out that you ended in the 5th place is just lame. Every team wants to play in champions league therefore placing as the 4th rank as minimum is a standard for a team like them, below that would be unfortunate

Yes for this season , at least after 11 weeks, 5th place is not a good place for an unbeaten team. Tottenham hotspurs may haven't lost this season but they get too much draw. That's why they are in 5th place, if they play a little stronger and win a game, big 3 may will be their position.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:07:15 PM

Yes for this season , at least after 11 weeks, 5th place is not a good place for an unbeaten team. Tottenham hotspurs may haven't lost this season but they get too much draw. That's why they are in 5th place, if they play a little stronger and win a game, big 3 may will be their position.

Still much better than not getting any point at all, tottenham is a great team and they could be getting into top 4 this season. Not losing any match at all is a great achievement and that shows how tough they are although their points is slightly below the other however overall they are quite good
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:22:33 PM

Winning the world cup doesnt really mean that you are a great player, in fact messi has never win anything and yet he is one of he best player in the world. Real madrid was desperate enough to sign de gea last time and that proves that he is the best as they only wants to sign the best goalkeeper at those times
Manchester United had been any problem to the goalkeeper positions several years ago because Roy Carroll as the goalkeeper doesn't ever playing good on every match even Ferguson complained that but i think since De Gea coming to Manchester United he has playing more better rather than Roy Carroll so in my opinion De gea still the best goalkepper for Man Utd currently

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 [789] 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: