Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I doubled my bitcoin in last 3 months. How do you make money(bitcoin) online?  (Read 4631 times)
momore

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:23:45 AM

OP is either scamming or trolling or possibly both. He won't tell us his scummy web site and there is no reason to believe he doubled his coins. I work for my bitcoins, like how anybody makes legitimate income. I'm seeing enough of these ponzi schemes.

Where' the OP?  Hopeful he can share some thing that is real to help us make money.
decrafto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:42:05 AM

Well i am trying out this site right now, im not sure will it work. If it doesnt ill send rage message to owner. Its bitvisitor.com

Anyone have had experience with it?
flock123

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:48:04 AM

web promising small advantage can be deceiving especially promising big profits Smiley
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:50:16 AM

no shit.
you are explicitly from those ponzi to gain those profits, you are nearly scammed by collapsing.
dammit i was scammed by a cloud miners once, and warn you that doubling isn't matter, be aware of the unreliable investing companies.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 12:47:20 PM

I don't really believe in those "double your money in a short period of time" investment plans. There are plenty legit options for long term investments but not so many for short term ones. If you're after short term gain, I'd say your best bet is to trade BTC and USD on exchanges like Bitstamp and Coinbase. If you're patient, self-disciplined and you don't get too greedy, it is possible to ride the Bitcoin price fluctuations and make some profits. Of course there are no guarantees but at least you're not trusting some shady company with your money.
sportfan

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:54:29 PM

but in same way you could lose those coins..
MisterMoney (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:08:27 PM

Hey guys, I am not here to brag or to scam! Yeah, I made 10BTC in three months, but I lose 15 of these 20BTC in last week just by gambling.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I want to cry.     
Bud Spencer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:52:10 AM

I make it through sig campaigns as well as buying them at a low price and then selling them when it has gone higher. I have made $400 that way
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:55:03 AM

Firstly congratulations with your profit. A BTC10 profit over 3 months is very admirable.

I would definitely look into trading with altcoins, options and perhaps funding some loans both here and on P2P lending sites. It all however depends on your personal risk profile.
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:08:56 AM

So, am i the only one that understood OP's post wrong? Dude said how he got his money doubled and is asking how are you doin git? And everyone is talking about first part and noone is talking about second part. If he sais he wont tell where he doubled it, why is everyone mentioning it at all? Why is noone talking about their own methods of earning?

P-Funk

Activity: 360

Token

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:20:20 AM

Hey guys, I am not here to brag or to scam! Yeah, I made 10BTC in three months, but I lose 15 of these 20BTC in last week just by gambling.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I want to cry.     

Update thread title to "I halved my bitcoin in last 6 months"
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:48:35 AM

I want to cry.     

Update thread title to "I halved my bitcoin in last 6 months"

Again, you are focused on first half of title, and totaly ignoring second half that is way more important.

yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:13:42 AM

is that ponzi or hyip?
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 10:16:46 AM

I double and lose my coins many times in a month, the thing is I always lose when I get greedy and start betting on players/teams which have very less chances of winning, if I play sensibly and stick to the rule of making just 10-20% of the whole investment per day then I get better result but I try to win too much too fast and it doesn't always works out.

I don't think there is a sure way of doubling your money, whether you're trading, opening a new business, gambling, lending, there are always chances that you won't succeed and end up losing it all.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:16:34 AM

I want to cry.     
I'm sorry for your loss, but you can double your those 5 BTC remaining right?
Next time just gamble 25% of your profit, I hope you won't lose more.

faucet used to be profitable
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:46:31 PM

I am trading since very early 2013 till now and that resulted in a great profit for me. I kept saving up my profits in BTC into my cold wallets and the result is that all my cold wallet coins are 100% profit. My trading methods are buying low, selling high and day trading if the volume is high enough.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:33:42 PM

There are a number of ways to make money online with or without a website. 
I doubled my bitcoin(10BTC into 20BTC) in the last 90 days by investing to some online investment programs and some p2p loans. 
No risks, no gain; More risks, more gains.  Forgive me, I won't expose and recommend the project which I doubled my bitcoin, as I know that it is very risky to invest in this kind of investment projects and need to do lots of research before investing my money.  This way maybe fit for me to make bitcoin, but not for everyone.

What way do you do it?

I tried to increase the number of my bitcoins investing initially in mining myself. At the beginning with my gpu. Earned very few. Then tried to invest in cloud mining sites. At the first have doubled (end even e few more) the bitcoin invested. At the second earned my invested money. At the third lost almost all the investment. the results of overall actions in clod mining was a little earning (because even the investments was few: needed to prove the credibility of site at the beginning so the amount invested were few). There are about two-three months that participate in signature campaign and the earnings are not indifferent (for the amounts which I talk). Then at the beginning participate in some kind of games organised from a site online (not more now) and had almost 1 bitcoin from those. Other 1.5 from the above actions make 2.5 bitcoin which are overall amount I had from my online activity. Not to much compared to those bought beginning two years ago (the first 4 bitcoin when the price was about 60 us dollar one bitcoin).

But I make a big investment with high risk. Hoping to have more. Now those are blocked in an investment which, as I see, have big probabilities to be lost. The hope die last but the hopes to have again those (are not few but invested when the value of bitcoin was low so seemed a little amount when was invested) are very, very few. If I would have those in my wallet I would consider myself as a well holder bitcoin person. This kind of investment make me feel bad when remember it. I invested to many bitcoin there and I must not to do this. But was new in the world of bitcoin and full of hopes about investments in this invention. Having faith in the people which taken those. Hope that they will be such. Even the fault of the actual situation is not largely theirs.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 03:07:59 PM

Well i am trying out this site right now, im not sure will it work. If it doesnt ill send rage message to owner. Its bitvisitor.com

Anyone have had experience with it?
I think bitvisitor is not a investing site!
You just earn with that site for visiting a website and takes to long to reach the 60 bits payout.
You can try it but its not worthless...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:21:24 PM

Cloud Mining Contracts Cool
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:38:28 PM

I wish I could double my bitcoins. I have invested in mining but still haven't seen the double of my investment. However I am very close. By trading Ghs while mining at the same time, I have been able to stay on profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: