Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Dogecoin.  (Read 1642 times)
GriffinHeart (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:20:17 PM

Dogecoin was a huge hit when it came out, every mouth breather with a spare rig hit the coin.

The price never really took off, now the coin is practically dead, running off it's last breath.

So, do you guys think the altcoin mining populace can give the old gal CPR and get it back up and kickin?   Huh

(Probably not, what the tits do I do with 1000 spare doges?)

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
zz11

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:18:25 PM

Dogecoin was a huge hit when it came out, every mouth breather with a spare rig hit the coin.

The price never really took off, now the coin is practically dead, running off it's last breath.

So, do you guys think the altcoin mining populace can give the old gal CPR and get it back up and kickin?   Huh

Buy bitcoins instead of wasting time at altcoins that do not have future Smiley

worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:19:21 PM

Frankly speaking, it is just another pump and dump.
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:28:35 PM

Dogecoin has not any innovation . so it was dead already . it is still alive cuz they have a crowed & large community
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:53:26 PM

The only chance for DOGE if someone can find a purpose and some real life application for it. Without that, it will fading away slowly. (Perhaps not so slowly if an other meme coin turning up on the market and if that new coin can attract more attention.)
dickwhite

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:11:59 PM

The only chance for DOGE if someone can find a purpose and some real life application for it. Without that, it will fading away slowly. (Perhaps not so slowly if an other meme coin turning up on the market and if that new coin can attract more attention.)

You could say that for hundreds of other cryptocoins. Dogecoin has a huge community, a relatively stable price and inflation rate, and is traded on virtually every exchange. There are many merchants that accept it, and development is active and ongoing. I would say its future is as sound as litecoin's. However, I'm not invested in either.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:22:38 PM

Dogecoin has no future anymore because it was fun experiment which got huge community attention and investment, it has no innovation feature and now it is way to the death.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:22:28 AM

Dogecoin is not dead if this is used for  millions of devices on future.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:04:04 AM

Was dogecoin not created for fun purposes only? I see no innovation in the coin, so I don't think it's value is ever going to skyrocket.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:07:24 AM

Was dogecoin not created for fun purposes only? I see no innovation in the coin, so I don't think it's value is ever going to skyrocket.

BBQCoin was first coin created for fun, and it keep being traded.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 08:41:54 AM

check github. dogecoin has a lot of commits from fresh blood like whitj
people like dogecoin, so do devs

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:10:07 AM

Dogecoin is a history now. there is no future for dogecoin.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:14:06 PM

Dogecoin looks old and nobody is interested in it now.
It was popular in 2013 when first released but there are too many coins now.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:29:06 PM

You could say that for hundreds of other cryptocoins. Dogecoin has a huge community, a relatively stable price and inflation rate, and is traded on virtually every exchange. There are many merchants that accept it, and development is active and ongoing. I would say its future is as sound as litecoin's. However, I'm not invested in either.

Please read what I wrote. I said "it will fading away slowly". You see, I'm not interested in most of those "hundreds of other cryptocoins", but I'm somewhat still interested in DOGE. That's why I said what I said. Doge still has some momentum, so the community have to act until that momentum lasts.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:35:05 PM

I think the problem of DOGE's price is because of current supply. If supply would be limited then price would skyrocket and that would the Dogecoin 2.0 The future of Dogecoin depends on demand and supply. This coin definitely needs new development. Just my opinion.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: