Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoin to collect?  (Read 12984 times)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:45:49 AM

perhaps Ethereum still has chance as the best altcoin and deserves to be bitcoin companion in the crypto market, though currently growing some new coins that seem to have good progress.
But the old coin (ETH) is still stay at good price. And I think it is appropriate for future investment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfoundry

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:01:55 AM

But the old coin (ETH) is still stay at good price. And I think it is appropriate for future investment.

I think you've meant ETC here.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:00:27 AM

there are two altcoins make me interest to invest longterm, ie SC and XRP. although their current value isn't too low, i am very optimistic they in the future have potential to achieve fantastic value. Many altcoins have managed to look great in marketcap, which in fact their initial value is very cheap.
Hopefully sc increases again, am every day on the superior with a lot minus for sale
I also hope SC can return to the old price because I have been keeping this altcoin for 2 months. I hope in the future SC will reach the price of $ 1 and I can sell SC at that time
I am also waiting until SC price rises up. Hope it will happen soon. SC is better coin than most of other altcoin to invest long term. Good luck!

Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:16:17 AM

Dent  you can buy and keep it's really low value now compare to its potentiality you can find it in hitbtc  and also lbtc in yobit exchange its recently done with hard fork price constantly increasing and also look into skincoin it may alternative currency in gaming industry.
artu92

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

I think Tenx has a great future ahead,they have a very talented team and they offer a service that all cryptovaluta lovers need.
In the next few years we will use the crypto valued in the real world, today we look at this only as an investment..
So I think in the coming years the value of Tex will increase considerably
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
rock2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:56:33 AM

I think etc is a choice in the long run.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:01:57 AM

i always say to collect WAVES its already up %30 this is the best coin to collect and forget for 2 years.
after 2 years you will be very happy.
Zacharyce

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:40:04 PM

i always say to collect WAVES its already up %30 this is the best coin to collect and forget for 2 years.
after 2 years you will be very happy.

I also invested in Waves and have forgotten the past 3 months. This has made me a huge profit but I will not sell at the moment because Waves still have the potential to grow and will have very high prices.
Triple7Fox

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

Ripple is a terrible idea, its only good for traders due to extreme volatility. All the things people say about it to hype it up like banks buying it up are simply untrue. The reality is that sooner or later people will realize and it will drop faster than you can say ripple.

I think altcoin does not really have the potential to grow because this altcoin brings a lot of inflation in the financial market, if ripple does not improve then surely this altcoin will be forgotten.
duybuom2010

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:47:29 AM

I think there is a best altcoin for you if you do not know an altcoins is it. We all want to invest but we do not know where to invest. Miners are mining ETC more because it brings in more profit in the short term. Classic ETC is also valuable. You invest in these coins, you will earn high profits after 3 years.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:59:11 AM

I know this is an old thread, but I think it is quite interesting to see the recommendations over time and see how they have gone. If the OP would have bought some Ethereum in 2015 he would have done quite well by now...

For someone coming in today and willing to hold for 5 years I would have to suggest Stratis. Sure, it will take some time gain moment, but in 5 years the commercial blockchain sector will be huge and Stratis have a fantastic platform to handle this growth and help these companies achieve their objectives. Stratis is also fairly cheap today (in my view and compares to even a few weeks ago).
crypto_nox

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:07:03 AM

That is the question of the million.

true,

And even if someone guess, maybe that coin will disappear soon.. no one knows
bell70

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:32:27 AM

maybe that coin will disappear soon.. no one knows
Altcoin  maybe become of less value but not disappear as there is no point I can think

that will make altcoin disappear. So we don't need to worry about it.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:59:57 AM

the best top 5 low value altcoins to invest this mpnth of September :

1: WeTrust
Market cap: 27.3 M$
Current Price: 0.29$

2: Mothership
Market cap: 27.4 M$
Current Price: 0.19$

3: Voxels
Market cap: 10.3 M$
Current Price: 0.05$

4: Humaniq
Market cap: 17.5 M$
Current Price: 0.10$

5:Districtox
Market cap: 24.3 M$
Current Price: 0.04$

hold it for 6 month for higher gains around 200%
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:02:14 AM

true,

I think it's a good idea to collect altcoin ethereum, Smiley
because the ethereum will be on the moon and the price will soar in 2018
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:31:25 AM

true,

I think it's a good idea to collect altcoin ethereum, Smiley
because the ethereum will be on the moon and the price will soar in 2018
ethereum is the best choice to collect because ethereum has a good place in the market and also a stable price. maybe ethereum will be the second coin under bitcoin.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:58:35 AM

This one is most promising

Project name: Ambrosus
Token symbol: AMB
Whitepaper: https://ambrosus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Ambrosus-White-Paper-V8-1.pdf
Hard cap: CHF 100 million (ICO contributors own 40% of total token supply if hard cap is reached)
Soft Cap: None
Conversion rate: 1 ETH = 1,000 AMB
Maximum market cap at ICO on a fully diluted basis: CHF 250 million if hard cap is reached
Bonus structure: 10% for contributions over 300 ETH / 20% for contributions over 1,600 ETH / 30% for contributions over 3,200 ETH
Pre-sale / white list available: Pre-sale is over
ERC20 token: Yes
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:08:42 AM

perhaps Ethereum still has chance as the best altcoin and deserves to be bitcoin companion in the crypto market, though currently growing some new coins that seem to have good progress.
It's good to see that were the same thinking, I'm looking forward to ethereum because this altcoins had seen of incredible potential to adopt in different situation. In addition I also believe to the ability of bitcoin cash, waves and ark I think this altcoins have a good future.
Sullivan456

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:26:50 AM

Ethereum: Had 40x growth rate over the last two years. Allows to build fully-functional applications on blockchain without middlemen. Extremely promising currency, solid team (take a look at what Vitalik Buterin is doing right now). #2 crypto right now — but still 1/10 of the Bitcoin value.

Monero: Anonymous / private Bitcoin. Now, you may think, “What are you talking about, the BTC is anonymous already?” — which is a very unfortunate albeit popular misconception. All BTC transactions can be seen by the public. For example, by giving out your wallet address to someone, the person is able to see all the payments you’ve received and sent. The black market (drug dealers and weapon manufacturers) created a solution for this: basically a software that mixes your coins with other coins. Nevertheless, the software needs to be trusted and may not work correctly.

Factom: A blockchain-based system that’s optimized to store millions of realtime records with a single hash. Useful for all kinds of business apps. Runs on top of Bitcoin.

Counterparty: A simple description of it may sound like an “Ethereum competitor backed by Bitcoin blockchain”.

Siacoin: Distributed data storage. An alternative to Box, Google Drive. The big corporations would not have any access to your data in this point.

Lisk: A JavaScript-based Ethereum competitor that aims to make the deployment and development easy. Interesting solution for an internet of things device from a simplicity perspective.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:44:15 AM

Dent  you can buy and keep it's really low value now compare to its potentiality you can find it in hitbtc  and also lbtc in yobit exchange its recently done with hard fork price constantly increasing and also look into skincoin it may alternative currency in gaming industry.

I also see that dent has a pretty good potential in the future. because indeed they are stretcher or the idea in it is very profitable and provide many benefits for everyone, just waiting for the right time then everything will turn into extraordinary. But indeed an investment in our ICO project must be ready in the face of some possibilities, patience is the key to the advantages of following the ICO Investment (Project). Because everything will definitely change well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: