Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoin to collect?  (Read 12984 times)
MaryCotta

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:29:39 AM

I see the best NEO coin in today. Because today I have profited from it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:51:30 PM

If just a collection, Dogecoin suitable for collecting. Old coins that still survive to this day.

If you collect for trading purpose then you can choose MONACO coin and WAVES coin both coins are very suitable to be invested.
DavidBrown

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

I have the same opinion with XRP people.The present moment is very good to buy it.good luck everyone

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:16:53 PM

SDC, MCZ, START, DASH

pretty much any altcoin that has gained solid community overtime.

I don't have that kinds of altcoins maybe if have enough knowledge on trading i will try to collect.

danceforce

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

NEO Medium/Low Risk for the next couple of months. Will rise big time when ICO's begin to start on the NEO platform.
IF u want Higher risk and thus more profit you should keep an eye on CoinDash (CDT). They are cheap and still on small exchanges but outperforming other coins on volume. This one will make you massive profit. Do your research on them. Great Team, good project and big community.
valr

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:36:15 PM

i would invest picking up some MPRM coins (http://imperium.network). If they get the market share they are aiming at, the coin will rise 5000% in the first 6 months..

Dude, go easy on the spamming. People will be turned off if there is an excessive effort to pump the coin quoting arbitrary prices and arbitrary profits. You have been posting the same message in almost every altcoin thread!
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:39:03 PM

Good entry point for WAVES right now!!  WAVES is an unbelievable amazing coin!!  Get em now while they're still getting ready to swell up and pump hard!!
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:06:44 PM

You gotta try NEO, WAVES, DASH i don't know the others but you just have to collect them now and wait for the price to get pump. This is a long term investment i'm talking about if you wanna earn a good profit from collecting on it. You just got to look at the blockfolio so you won't miss out the chance to sell them whether you like it or not.  Wink

iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:15:40 PM

You gotta try NEO, WAVES, DASH i don't know the others but you just have to collect them now and wait for the price to get pump. This is a long term investment i'm talking about if you wanna earn a good profit from collecting on it. You just got to look at the blockfolio so you won't miss out the chance to sell them whether you like it or not.  Wink

It looks like the coin is interesting to buy as an investment or trade because I'm sure the next few years the coin will have higher value than now, let alone WAVE potentially grow faster.
AlteregoX

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

I like IOTA and TAAS
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

It looks like the coin is interesting to buy as an investment or trade because I'm sure the next few years the coin will have higher value than now, let alone WAVE potentially grow faster.
Waves would really rock us out specially when the smart contracts would be implemented already but we wont know on when it would happen and might be this year and regards to that for sure price would be mainly affected since this kind of feature will really be a great contribution on waves project. There are lots of coins to choose from and i wouldnt still leave behind on ETH because i do really see this coin have do future and the competition on this field is high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:45:34 PM

Actually Waves is good altcoin and their project very promising, they understand the problem about trading on cryptocurrency world and the demand of many trader want have decentralization exchange.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:53:36 PM

I think Waves , and Adx has a massive growth , MNx because if you park your MNX you receive a bonus  and there are more you have to look for them

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

cryptoking710

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:58:25 PM

Read the forums, do some research and try to spread your investment across 5 or more coins you believe in..

I like Neo and Waves at the moment .

asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

good question.it's really best.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:03:02 PM

i read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0
pizza for 10,000 BTC
and it came in to my mind what if i collect some altcoin right now..
because maybe someday price can be better than now..
im panning to keep it for the next 5 years or more and lets see what will happen..
what do you think what altcoin is the best to collect?

I've often heard this topic, and I would still suggest ripple as the first option and put waves as an investment option if you're not in line with the first.

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:08:55 PM

Maybe it's just an ordinary collection, not for long-term investments, and I'm one of those who likes the allcoin collection to fill in my dopet, just for collection.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:24:30 PM

Maybe it's just an ordinary collection, not for long-term investments, and I'm one of those who likes the allcoin collection to fill in my dopet, just for collection.

Can you share your collection cryptocurrency in this thread? I also have favorite like you but I just holding potential altcoin and technology platform make me interesting.
Nomaloda

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:47:49 PM

Hello Guys!

Anyone of you familiar with Pepecoin, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/memetic/?

Im always looking for small coins with big potential (currency increase of 10X minimum) and Pepecoin seems interesting.

Most important things i do before i invest is to check the site/social media/technology.

Seems kinda new, week ago i couldnt find a website. Seems to me they are very active at the moment. www.Pepecoinproject.com

Social Media:
I see a lot of post on Twitter (https://twitter.com/pepecoins) and there Telegram group is very active (https://t.me/pepecoins).

Technology:
3 Days ago a new Product of Pepecoin went live, its an Decentralized Exchange for assets. Also the devs are very active in the Telegram group and open for ideas and feedback.

Together i have a good feeling about this, they rank 325 on the Coinmarketcap list and if analyze the currencies between spot 200 and 400 they much more done then the other currencies. I have a feeling they didn't much on Marketing and because of that i want to invest before the mass know about it.

The volume on the Exchanges is for now very low, (https://bittrex.com/market/?marketName=BTC-MEME), and i think if a whale comes by the coin will go 400-500% on the first day.

I think its possible, its now just are your investing in, they have a great product and planning to build more own their Blockchain.

Hope some here can tell me more about it, don't want to miss anything before i invest in Pepecoin.
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:50:17 PM

Hello Guys!

Anyone of you familiar with Pepecoin, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/memetic/?

Im always looking for small coins with big potential (currency increase of 10X minimum) and Pepecoin seems interesting.

Most important things i do before i invest is to check the site/social media/technology.

Seems kinda new, week ago i couldnt find a website. Seems to me they are very active at the moment. www.Pepecoinproject.com

Social Media:
I see a lot of post on Twitter (https://twitter.com/pepecoins) and there Telegram group is very active (https://t.me/pepecoins).

Technology:
3 Days ago a new Product of Pepecoin went live, its an Decentralized Exchange for assets. Also the devs are very active in the Telegram group and open for ideas and feedback.

Together i have a good feeling about this, they rank 325 on the Coinmarketcap list and if analyze the currencies between spot 200 and 400 they much more done then the other currencies. I have a feeling they didn't much on Marketing and because of that i want to invest before the mass know about it.

The volume on the Exchanges is for now very low, (https://bittrex.com/market/?marketName=BTC-MEME), and i think if a whale comes by the coin will go 400-500% on the first day.

I think its possible, its now just are your investing in, they have a great product and planning to build more own their Blockchain.

Hope some here can tell me more about it, don't want to miss anything before i invest in Pepecoin.

Hey noob!! Stopping spamming the site with your cut and paste Posts!!  You are not cool for this!! 

By the way have you heard of WAVES!!?  You should check it out!! You will be amazed!! Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: