Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Bit4x.com - First FOREX accepts bitcoin! - 1:1000 Leverage!!!  (Read 49929 times)
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 03:49:09 PM

It's hard to know who's honest and who's not at first (few) glance(s) these days, but if this turns out to be a scam, +1 to you Goomboo; I will officially trust you more.

After getting burned by Bitcoinica (which seemed extremely legit when I played there, but then it was my first and only forex endeavor), (and seeing how much potential BTC has otherwise) I'm not betting any BTC anymore on leveraged gambling type stuff.

The fact that you can hold BTC from anywhere without any third party should not ever be understated, least of which by a scamster / fraudster.

Until you see an established 4X house start accepting bitcoin, be wary.

@the OP if you want to scam people you'd be better off designing a fake forex site that has BTC pairs... and then just saying that you're opperating illegally since btc isn't fiat.. =P

Spekulatius (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 08:40:58 PM

It's hard to know who's honest and who's not at first (few) glance(s) these days, but if this turns out to be a scam, +1 to you Goomboo; I will officially trust you more.

After getting burned by Bitcoinica (which seemed extremely legit when I played there, but then it was my first and only forex endeavor), (and seeing how much potential BTC has otherwise) I'm not betting any BTC anymore on leveraged gambling type stuff.

The fact that you can hold BTC from anywhere without any third party should not ever be understated, least of which by a scamster / fraudster.

Until you see an established 4X house start accepting bitcoin, be wary.

@the OP if you want to scam people you'd be better off designing a fake forex site that has BTC pairs... and then just saying that you're opperating illegally since btc isn't fiat.. =P

My advise: Just get hacked
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2405
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:23:40 PM

any news on this one?

How do you create a demo-account? I haven't found the option, though they say there is the option. I downloaded their MT4, and now?

myself
Legendary

Activity: 938

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:36:32 PM

any news on this one?

How do you create a demo-account? I haven't found the option, though they say there is the option. I downloaded their MT4, and now?

from the page

Open a Live account
You can open Live account by sending us an email to support@bit4x.com. Include:

your Bitcoin withdrawal address
    your desired name or alias
    selected leverage

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:55:06 PM

any news on this one?

from the page

Open a Live account
You can open Live account by sending us an email to support@bit4x.com. Include:

your Bitcoin withdrawal address
    your desired name or alias
    selected leverage

would read my question again?
but it's ok, I already managed it

kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 06:03:19 PM

I would suggest using IRC if you experience any difficulties.

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 01:48:13 PM

- Your firm is NOT regulated by the FSA and you are lying when you claim to be.  Everyone follow these steps:
1.  Go to http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmSearchForm.do
2.  Type 217689 (This is FXCM - a regulated, respected, and legal broker)
3.  Click regulators
4.  Notice how it says, "Financial Services Authority" - FXCM is legally regulated
5.  Follow step 1-2 with 194835 (The number for VenetFX)
6.  Click regulators
7.  Notice the void?  VenetFX is NOT regulated by the FSA and they claim to be
8.  Now click the permissions link for each of the above firms.  VenetFX is NOT authorized to transact in foreign exchange, contracts for difference, or spot forex

checked this today, and it still the case.

Liteforex, another broker which accepts BTC seams to be scam, too.

Is there any serious FX-broker I can deposit with BTC out there?

myself
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:48:24 PM

Is there any serious FX-broker I can deposit with BTC out there?
Let me LOL at that one ..... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL....... question that you have to ask:
1) how will calculate a broker with your account equity if the price of bitcoin can drop from 266 to 60 in 3 days
2) how will deal a broker if you deposit bitcoins that got involved in a scam or are from a theft (taint bitcoins) bitcoin does not have the legal status of a fungible currency

serious FX brokers make this questions i wonder if you do .......

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
Kazu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:57:45 PM

A brokerage could easily use something like Bitpay to allow people to deposit using Bitcoins.

CoinLenders - Bitcoin Bank Script / Demo
1v.io/kazu - 15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:13:07 PM

A brokerage could easily use something like Bitpay to allow people to deposit using Bitcoins.

exactly:

let me ask about this 2 brokers:

1)Plus500

2)Forex-Metal

the second allows deposit and withdraw in BTC

the first is blocked for my country

Kazu

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:18:49 PM

Wait on Forex-Metal is there an actual BTC/USD pair? That would be awesome for no other reason other than BTC existing in metatrader.

Kazu

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:20:01 PM

Also can somebody explain to me what the actual fuck does "infinite leverage" mean? WTF?

Also they say 1.5 pip spreads, on EUR USD, but I'm seeing spreads of a full pip more almost constantly. This is not fun.

myself
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:20:06 PM

then there is no point of using bitcoin the point of using bitcoin is to keep the account in btc and gain account value if the price goes up

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:16:46 PM

then there is no point of using bitcoin the point of using bitcoin is to keep the account in btc and gain account value if the price goes up

sure, that would be perfect. Bit4x does give this option, 1broker (CFD), too.....but both are unregulated

On the other hand, it is a nice option if you can trade some forex with a BTC deposit (which is changed to $) while BTC is  going sideways or down isn't it?

Wait on Forex-Metal is there an actual BTC/USD pair? That would be awesome for no other reason other than BTC existing in metatrader.

no, but I think Plus500 has, I can't visit their site to check

Also can somebody explain to me what the actual fuck does "infinite leverage" mean? WTF?

where did you see that? lol

Also they say 1.5 pip spreads, on EUR USD, but I'm seeing spreads of a full pip more almost constantly. This is not fun.

They have 3 acount types. I'm testeing a demo account now

myself
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:40:45 PM

Bit4x does give this option, 1broker (CFD), too.....but both are unregulated
if u are in USA that a good thing because is illegal for normal uss citizens to trade CFD, synthetic index's, trade with leverage over 50 and a long list

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:47:35 PM

Bit4x does give this option, 1broker (CFD), too.....but both are unregulated
if u are in USA that a good thing because is illegal for normal uss citizens to trade CFD, synthetic index's, trade with leverage over 50 and a long list

arent all market making Forex-Brokers actualy offering a CDF on pairs (though they don't call it like this)?? And the maiority is market maker

kakobrekla

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:54:55 PM

Bit4X is the only ECN forex broker with bitcoin denominated MT4 balance. Also the best.

If you have any serious questions, you know where to find me.

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:35:01 AM

Bit4X is the only ECN forex broker with bitcoin denominated MT4 balance. Also the best.

Well if it's the only, it's not dificult to be the best, isn't it?
claims like this, f.e. false awards on the page or false claims that one is regulated are nor trustworthy to me.

I don't kknow where to find you, so I try it here:

First: Who are you? You work for them or are a custumer?

Bit4X is the ECN forex broker

How can I check it is really ECN? website doesn't say this.

kakobrekla

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:38:44 AM

claims like this, f.e. false awards on the page or false claims that one is regulated are nor trustworthy to me.

Kind of weird I have to spell it out but here goes: start by reading the Bit4X.com webpage.

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:47:02 AM

Kind of weird I have to spell it out but here goes: start by reading the Bit4X.com webpage.

well, support seams to be bad as well. :-(

Venet-FX page doesn't mention ECN.....and Bit4x seams to mention all kind of things that sound good

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: