Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:43:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes.  (Read 39355 times)
EmpoEX (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:15:11 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 05:08:32 AM by EmpoEX

Click the image in order to get redirected to the XEMP market

Introduction

Hello, we are EmpoEX-Ant and EmpoEX-Drone, the team behind EmpoEX.com Exchange. Today we're here to announce our new project, EmpoCredits.

Name: EmpoCredits
Ticker: XEMP
Total Coins: 16.064.408 XEMP
Block Time: 60 sec.
PoS: 5%
dPoS: 20%
Masternode cost: 300,000 XEMP
Stake Minimum Age: 4 Hours

Price per coin is 100 satoshi.

Chinese topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159139.0

A bit about EmpoEX

Development of EmpoEX began in June 2014, and we launched officially in October 2014 with an open beta. Since then we have gained over 3000 users from many different coin communities. We constantly work to provide a fast support system making sure users get any help they require.

What are EmpoCredits?

EmpoCredits is a Crypto-Currency created and maintained by our team. We will provide facilities and a real world usage of the coin by offering various benefits to users of EmpoEX Exchange. We would like to point out that this is not a virtual coin, but a real currency with a blockchain.

These benefits are for traders to receive discounts while trading.

Trade Fee Discount

Using XEMP, users can opt to get refunded on their trade fees between 10% and 99%! With 100K XEMP, you get 10% discount, and with 1M XEMP, you get 99% discount. This works with amounts starting at 100K up to 1M, so 450K coins is 45% trade fee discount.

Tested and working:
(wait 2-4 seconds before it starts playing, it's a .GIF)

Post Incentives

For those who don't know, we already offer an incentive program for BitcoinTalk users who advertise us using their signature and Personal Text fields. The current system allows for up to 20% discount on trade fees. We will be adding an extra incentive for users of this system with XEMP by giving you 1 coin for every post you make here. Yes, we will give you these coins free of charge for constructive posts. (More on how we get those coins later).

Simple Coin Listings

Currently we have the Crowdfund Coin Listing system which allows multiple users to fund the fee to list a coin of their choice, with the click of a button using BTC from their account. We will be changing this system to use XEMP instead of BTC. Any group of user(s) can fund the listing of new currencies onto the exchange using this method and paying in XEMP.

So how will EmpoCredits be distributed? --- Distribution has ended. Total coins: 16.064.408 XEMP ---

XEMP will be a crowdfunding hosted on EmpoEX with 35,000,000 coins on offer, with a price of 100 satoshi per coin. The crowdfunding will last for 14 days, and all unsold coins will be burned. At the end of the crowdfunding we will provide a buy-wall using 10% of the BTC earned. These coins will not be burned, but will go towards the Posting Incentive campaign to provide the initial bank to cover these giveaways.

We are making this a crowdfunding so we can raise the funds needed to develop our new EmpoEX trading platform, as well as to provide a stable and reliable exchange for users to enjoy. By investing in XEMP, you are investing in our future and in turn the future of Crypto-Currency trading to ultimately provide the platform everyone wants to have. We can promise you that the people who choose to invest in XEMP will be treated very generously for their lifetime as users on EmpoEX.

Why do I want to invest in the future of EmpoEX?

One of our main philosophies and mission statements is that we care about our users and try to put their priorities above our own by making decisions in their favour. We believe that despite our hiccups our track record, past behaviours and communication style clearly show what we envision. Our users will know that our volume has been relatively low causing us to lack in profits over the last year since we launched. However, we are still here providing a service and continuing to make improvements every day. We still have many plans for the future and would like to see them come to fruition.

There are legitimate monetary requirements to running and maintaining our platform that need to be considered such as server hosting costs, maintenance costs, domain costs, support costs and development costs. crowdfunding funds will be used for these expenses, and mainly for the cost of development and advertisement/promotion to further increase our user base.

More info about the new platform

We have been thinking a lot about what would make the best platform for traders, and we believe that providing true customization and Forex level features will be well received by the trading community.

We can't go into too much detail on what we have planned, but we will share details as they become available.

Road map

August 9th - crowdfunding launch
August 24th - crowdfunding closure, market opens, wallet available
August 24th - XEMP benefits round 1 (distribution list, VIP name)
August 30th - XEMP benefits round 2 (fee discounts, post incentives)

Wallet Downloads

Wallet https://xemp.empoex.com/EmpoCreditsQT.zip (DO NOT DOWNLOAD WALLET FROM QUOTED POSTS!)

Source: https://bitbucket.org/EmpoEX/empocredits/src

Nodes
Code:
addnode=104.238.176.80
addnode=185.128.41.157

Port: 31769
RPC Port: 31770

Block Explorer

We are updating the the explorer site  

Exchanges

[EmpoEX]
https://empoex.com/trade/XEMP-BTC

Other exchanges are welcome to list XEMP. There will be other services linked to XEMP, not only exchange related activities.

Useful Links

zTrader application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.bandicoot.ztrader&hl=en Trade on EmpoEX with your Android device!

EmpoEX Website

www.EmpoEX.com

Twitter

www.twitter.com/EmpoExchange

If you would like to help us with this crowdfunding, please tweet the following message:

Code:
We’re proud to launch Crowd-Funding of #EmpoCredits! $XEMP 
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148697.0
Market https://empoex.com/trade/XEMP-BTC  

#bitcoin #altcoins

Abbreviation is XEMP, so, we will be using $XEMP and #XEMP on twitter, for easier observation of the live feed.
( https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%24XEMP&src=typd )

IRC Channel

Freenode IRC #EmpoEX
( https://kiwiirc.com
The best way to get in contact with us is via our IRC channel. Just PM EmpoEX-Ant or EmpoEX-Drone with any question you have. )

Final words

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions feel free to post them here. This is a non-moderated thread so please keep it clean.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:21:08 PM

Not a bad thing, the only phrase that bothers me is that you will provide real world usage of the coin, but i doubt that i will be able to buy anything not crypto related with this coin. peace
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 10:26:47 PM

No POW - no WOW ;-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:27:37 PM

It seems to be interesting and the value is well down to per coin.
It will be open market for sale and exchange it later?
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:36:46 PM

Not a bad thing, the only phrase that bothers me is that you will provide real world usage of the coin, but i doubt that i will be able to buy anything not crypto related with this coin. peace

We have started working on the new platform. Which has something which will be connected to "real world" use.
Also, we will contact different services to see if they would be interested to accept XEMP for their goods and services, after crowdfunding ends.

No POW - no WOW ;-)
Sorry to hear, ocm! <3

It seems to be interesting and the value is well down to per coin.
It will be open market for sale and exchange it later?
The market is already open here: https://empoex.com/trade/XEMP-BTC , but no trading is allowed, before 24th of August. That's when crowdfunding ends.

We don't believe that overpriced coins can satisfy buyer's expectations, that's the main reason we have put a low value per 1 XEMP.

Thank you!
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 11:57:26 PM

That tweet is a little too long. Here's how I edited it in order to fit the character limit

Code:
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148697.0 …

#bitcoin #altcoins

Also, great idea. I've always liked the hold-to-unlock method of altcoin value. It kept value in ARCH and QTL. Should work well for XEMP.

twitter.com/notsofast
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:06:48 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 12:43:22 AM by EmpoEX

That tweet is a little too long. Here's how I edited it in order to fit the character limit

Code:
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148697.0 …

#bitcoin #altcoins

Also, great idea. I've always liked the hold-to-unlock method of altcoin value. It kept value in ARCH and QTL. Should work well for XEMP.
Hey, notsofast!

Thank you, I have edited it. For some reason it added spaces.

Cheers
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 12:14:32 AM

asking about $10,000 market cap for this coin which is not a huge rip off. Looks like it will be a high POS ICO where the dev buys all his own coins for free, gets all the free POS coins. Basically will own all the coins for free and probably slowly sell them off
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:19:20 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 01:01:31 AM by EmpoEX

asking about $10,000 market cap for this coin which is not a huge rip off. Looks like it will be a high POS ICO where the dev buys all his own coins for free, gets all the free POS coins. Basically will own all the coins for free and probably slowly sell them off
Hello, SecretsOfCrypto,

We are EmpoEX, don't confuse us with other exchanges, please.

If you followed our work since the beginning, you would know that we are trying hard to list legit coins and stay away from any kind of trouble.
We don't see why should someone attack us with baseless accusations. Assumptions are just assumptions.

Sorry if you feel that way. If we could change your mind somehow, we'd be glad. Actions and time will show, we guess.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:10:10 AM

Is this wallet safe from the problems that have been hampering other masternode coins?  Where someone has been able to hack in and steal your coins?

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:21:31 AM

Is this wallet safe from the problems that have been hampering other masternode coins?  Where someone has been able to hack in and steal your coins?
Hello, madmartyk,

We have never had any issues with any MasterNode coins we added on EmpoEX.
Could you give us an example of what you're writing about those problems? So we could take a look and fix them, if there any.
XEMP is not compiled yet, we are still running tests.

Thank you for your post.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:23:16 AM

Check out the HXX thread it's discussed near the end.

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:50:26 AM

Check out the HXX thread it's discussed near the end.
Are there any other cases similar to HXX's case?
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:52:38 AM

IF there was a POW phasing it was Fine .
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:55:21 AM

IF there was a POW phasing it was Fine .
We wanted to keep the value of XEMP above crowdfunding price.
PoW stage would push the price lower.

We are aware that PoW phase is the backbone of crypto coins, but not in this specific case.

Sorry!
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:35:25 AM

will the buy wall be at 100 sats?

Hello
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 02:47:37 AM

can you make XEMP wallet to stake within the exchange and if you would change the wallet/balance layout i would try to put my next investment init Smiley JK

guys honestly it is a good initiative and i believe you would be the 2nd exchange who is running its own currency with bits and bytes of addition definitely i will invest and stake in it but the above two suggestions are from bottom of my heart Smiley

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:47:59 AM

Yes, that is correct, it will be at 100 satoshi. We would like to support the price on that level.

can you make XEMP wallet to stake within the exchange and if you would change the wallet/balance layout i would try to put my next investment init Smiley JK

guys honestly it is a good initiative and i believe you would be the 2nd exchange who is running its own currency with bits and bytes of addition definitely i will invest and stake in it but the above two suggestions are from depth of my heart Smiley

Hello, kevin1234a,

unfortunately, that's not possible to do. We need to have the entire wallet balance available, so our users can move their coins around.
If we wanted to do something like that, we'd have to ask our users, if they agree with that. If the majority voted for a yes, then we could do that.

Thank you for your suggestion.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:52:48 AM

Would be nice if XEMP holders (or at least VIPs) to also receive profit distribution. I think that would of been a selling point for me.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 02:54:23 AM

Yes, that is correct, it will be at 100 satoshi. We would like to support the price on that level.

guys honestly it is a good initiative and i believe you would be the 2nd exchange who is running its own currency with bits and bytes of addition definitely i will invest and stake in it but the above two suggestions are from depth of my heart Smiley

Hello, kevin1234a,

unfortunately, that's not possible to do. We need to have the entire wallet balance available, so our users can move their coins around.
If we wanted to do something like that, we'd have to ask our users, if they agree with that. If the majority voted for a yes, then we could do that.

Thank you for your suggestion.

cool so hopefully we will see voting option for both of the suggestions soon

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: