Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:56:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes.  (Read 39357 times)
EmpoEX (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:57:09 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 07:54:06 PM by EmpoEX

So far we have collected 2.394 BTC.

32,605,242 XEMP remaining.

Unsold coins will be burned when our crowdfunding ends.
https://empoex.com/trade/XEMP-BTC

Here's a sneak peak of distribution list:

Himer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:17:24 PM

So far we have collected 2.394 BTC.

32,605,242 XEMP remaining.

Unsold coins will be burned when our crowdfunding ends.

Here's a sneak peak o distribution list:

https://i.imgur.com/y8BEAJp.png

fuck you bet tht made in ps
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:25:11 PM

When an exchange releases a coin it usually means the exchange is about to die. I think i will pass on this project.

I like tacos!
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:46:02 PM

When an exchange releases a coin it usually means the exchange is about to die. I think i will pass on this project.
Hello, ihascryptos,

The purpose of XEMP coin is to allow VIP users to access the new tools we are going to have on our new platform.
It's written in the announcement post.

Both, Ant and I have jobs and we support EmpoEX with our own money. We are able to keep Empo alive for at least another 12 months with our personal funds.
We have been around for near one year, and we are here to stay.

All funds collected from this crowdfunding will go towards development of the new platform. Which we already started developing two weeks ago.
We have ideas, we have the knowledge of what traders need. Some exchanges have been copying some ideas of ours. That’s what is fuelling us to continue working on EmpoEX.

What's in development and will be released progressively:

Trader analytics, merchant API for sellers, brand new UI with widgets and customization, new charts, similar to trading view's charts, codes/vouchers and the ability to give funds to an email address or a twitter account with an @ reply and a referral system with inviting via email, twitter and possibly other platforms.
And there's more, but we don't want to reveal everything, yet.

We understand that the crypto scene is very much like the wild West, and that trust is built with actions, and not words.
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:19:50 AM

We would like to thank everyone for the support!
3.3084 BTC have been collected from this crowdfunding so far.

Crowdfunding will end in 11 days from today.
4abes

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:25:09 PM

I like it. Glad i could support/buy in.

I like that different VIP system when you can still exit whenever you want.

Keep up good work.
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:01:23 PM

I like it. Glad i could support/buy in.

I like that different VIP system when you can still exit whenever you want.

Keep up good work.
Hello, 4abes!

We just noticed that you're the owner of www.altcoincalendar.info website.

We would like to thank you for your help and trust.

Tomorrow morning, we will add our coin on your website and post a countdown in our announcement topic!
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:00:09 PM

Here is the countdown until our crowdfunding ends on 23rd August.

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:23:07 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 03:42:11 AM by EmpoEX

GIF:

Example of Reimburse feature tested and working. (Return_trade_fee_to_user feature)

Using XEMP, users can opt to get refunded on their trade fees between 10% and 100%! With 100K XEMP, you get 10% discount, and with 1M XEMP, you get 100% discount. This works with amounts starting at 100K up to 1M, so 450K coins is 45% trade fee discount.

More to come Smiley

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/631993230415032320
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 04:27:05 AM

how many  BTC have been collected ?

i want buy 0.25 btc.
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:12:02 AM

how many  BTC have been collected ?

i want buy 0.25 btc.
Hello, PrestonTrader

We have collected almost 4 bitcoins so far.

7.5 days left till our crowdfunding ends.
IronFists

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:24:37 PM

EMPO   be glad to support the exchange....   
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 12:01:53 AM

I'm supporting it and hoping I can get to at least a 500k XEMP investment before the crowdfund closes, using only my mining and trading proceeds since launch. It's been pretty dry out there for new altcoin profit opportunities if you aren't the people behind Augur.

Ant and Drone, I suggest you allow no more than a 99% fee discount (or less) at all times, even for holders of 1M+ XEMP. Otherwise someone can invest 1BTC and DDoS your exchange or create wash trades and all sorts of unwanted spam traffic at no cost to themselves. The refund works better to combat this than a discount at source, but I would hate to have someone break your exchange using it nefariously and then you have to deal with the fallout.

twitter.com/notsofast
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:42:07 PM

I'm supporting it and hoping I can get to at least a 500k XEMP investment before the crowdfund closes, using only my mining and trading proceeds since launch. It's been pretty dry out there for new altcoin profit opportunities if you aren't the people behind Augur.

Ant and Drone, I suggest you allow no more than a 99% fee discount (or less) at all times, even for holders of 1M+ XEMP. Otherwise someone can invest 1BTC and DDoS your exchange or create wash trades and all sorts of unwanted spam traffic at no cost to themselves. The refund works better to combat this than a discount at source, but I would hate to have someone break your exchange using it nefariously and then you have to deal with the fallout.
Hey, notsofast

Thanks for your support and suggestion. We'll see what we can do
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 04:17:36 PM

I really like EmpoEX and I am thinking to contribute in the next phase of development.
Maybe to jump in with 0.5BTC for start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:30:01 PM

I really like EmpoEX and I am thinking to contribute in the next phase of development.
Hey, Marcetin

Thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate it.

The node project you advertise in your signature, is it yours?
If so, we will stay in touch with you, because we'll need nodes in the near future, before we launch
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 05:33:49 PM

Hey, Marcetin

If so, we will stay in touch with you, because we'll need nodes in the near future, before we launch

Yes, it is mine project.

Thank you on the interest.

PS:You'll get block explorer when take nodes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:16:43 PM

Hey, Marcetin

Yes, it is mine project.

Thank you on the interest.

PS:You'll get block explorer when take nodes.
We will contact you soon then. Thank you very much!
Stay in touch
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:46:51 PM

Hello guys,
we would like to let you know that we have started working on our (XEMP / coin ) website and it will be located @ XEMP.EmpoEX.com

We will announce release of the site around crowdfunding's end.
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:25:57 AM

We are going to use this logo for XEMP:

Hope you guys like it!

(We're not the best graphic designers, we know Smiley )
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: