Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:03:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes.  (Read 39355 times)
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 05:40:29 AM

Oops, I forget to get some XEMP.

Sad

Open market is free to Enter.  Coin Supply is about 16 million coins.

John0811

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:20:33 PM

It looks good I'm going to buy too  Cool Cool

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 02:44:36 PM

XEMP crowdfunding has come to its end!

Total coins sold: 16.064.408 XEMP

That's the total amount of coins which will be distributed among buyers on our exchange.

https://empoex.com/trade/XEMP-BTC
Market will be open for trading in less than 20 minutes from now.

10% of total BTC acquired will be placed at price of 100 satoshi.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

One more time, thanks to everyone who participated and supported EmpoEX!

nice lauch, some specs and the 100% "premine" are a "freshmaker" for your exchange and now, i had a look over the current Empoex and think, I supported the right thing.
I am already looking forward trading there, good luck. If you manage  your coin as you manage your exchange we all will be very lucky  people. 
Double thumbs up for launching as a senior account, i hope this will get more popular, if people learn, that it is trust, what we are trading here

Can hardly wait for the wallet  and the VIP Features and am already enjoying your show

have fun
Matthias Smiley

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 03:43:12 PM

That's the total amount of coins which will be distributed among buyers on our exchange.

nice lauch, some specs and the 100% "premine" are a "freshmaker" for your exchange and now, i had a look over the current Empoex and think, I supported the right thing.
I am already looking forward trading there, good luck. If you manage  your coin as you manage your exchange we all will be very lucky  people.
Double thumbs up for launching as a senior account, i hope this will get more popular, if people learn, that it is trust, what we are trading here

Can hardly wait for the wallet  and the VIP Features and am already enjoying your show

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Just got a mail, that looks like my post sounds sarcastic
But i am quite serious, i like crouwdfunding in that way, as long as it is published as such.
I am holding 700 000 Xemp and i am quite lucky with them. (looking forward the VIP features)
I had an account that i had forgotten about on Empoex and discovered both the coin and the exchange yesterday,
I have nothing bad to say about them and i am In fact pleased to see some senioraccounts launching coins and stand for it.

go go XEMP
Matthias

(http://www.europecoin.eu.org)

EmpoEX (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:32:09 PM

It looks good I'm going to buy too  Cool Cool
Thank you!

I am already looking forward trading there, good luck. If you manage  your coin as you manage your exchange we all will be very lucky  people.

Can hardly wait for the wallet  and the VIP Features and am already enjoying your show

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Just got a mail, that looks like my post sounds sarcastic
But i am quite serious, i like crouwdfunding in that way, as long as it is published as such.
I am holding 700 000 Xemp and i am quite lucky with them. (looking forward the VIP features)
I had an account that i had forgotten about on Empoex and discovered both the coin and the exchange yesterday,
I have nothing bad to say about them and i am In fact pleased to see some senioraccounts launching coins and stand for it.

go go XEMP
Matthias

(http://www.europecoin.eu.org)

Your post doesn't look sarcastic. It's hard to read emotions through the internet, so you don't have to worry Smiley
Thank you for your kind words!

I have edited some parts of the original post. If I missed something, please let me know!
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:31:29 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 10:37:32 PM by EmpoEX

We have some small progress reports on the new features planned for VIPs and XEMP holders.

Bitcointalk Post Incentive system

As stated in the Roadmap, this item is due to be launched on August 30th. However, we have decided to release it today for all users.

In order to qualify, you must follow the instructions on the User Incentives page to verify your BCT user account. If you have already verified your account then you do not need to do anything. Verified users are eligible to receive the promotion coins of 1 XEMP per new post created on Bitcointalk. Users who hold over 1M XEMP or have a total fee discount of 99%, will become Ultra VIPs and will receive 2 XEMP per post for their dedication and support towards us.

If you have not verified your BCT user account on your EmpoEX account yet, you are eligible for a special promotion. New users who verify their account receive the amount of coins equal to their post count. For example, if you have 2000 posts you will be credited 2000 XEMP from our promotional coins bank. If you are an Ultra VIP that is 2x your post count in XEMP.

One other thing should be mentioned: we do not promote abuse or spamming on Bitcointalk forum threads. Please post constructively and within the rules of this forum.
All information can be found in your profile on www.EmpoEX.com under the tab "Incentives".

User fee discounts for XEMP holders

This is another feature I'm sure many of you have been looking forward to. As stated on the roadmap, this item is scheduled to be released on August 30th, however we are also releasing this today for all users who hold XEMP.

In order to qualify, you just need to hold XEMP in your account. The minimum required is 10,000 XEMP which is equivalent to 1%, and is capped at 99%.

You will receive a notification with details on how much is refunded.

Small chatbox updates

We have updated the Chatbox to provide a background tint and bolded message upon being highlighted, instead of just highlighting your name in red. We believe this will improve the chatbox experience.

Updates on wallet release
XEMP wallet and source will be posted in 3-5 hours from now. Still doing some final touches.

What we didn't want to mention and ruin the surprise is:

a) Our wallet will have 1 click MasterNode setup.
b) Encrypted messaging

We will start contacting promoters tomorrow. We have found some decent guys who could help us promote EmpoEX.

Sorry for the long post! Thanks for your time.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:57:25 PM

So crowdfunding raised about 16 BTC. Not a bad result actually.

Hope this coin will be handled with care, just as guys handle their exchange.

I really like Empoex support - actually it is the best among crypto-exchanges I have dealt with (and I have something to compare with, as I worked with more than 10 exchanges so far). Had few mail conversations with Ant - highly professional guy, smart, understanding and caring. Among few problems of this echange - I would mention slow loading web-interface. Actually it is very heavy on CPU, and loads terribly slow on older PC's and tablets (browser gives javascript timeout error). Apart of that - I have only positive impressions of their work.

Keep it up, guys!

... this space is not for rent ...
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:23:16 PM

So crowdfunding raised about 16 BTC. Not a bad result actually.

Hope this coin will be handled with care, just as guys handle their exchange.

I really like Empoex support - actually it is the best among crypto-exchanges I have dealt with (and I have something to compare with, as I worked with more than 10 exchanges so far). Had few mail conversations with Ant - highly professional guy, smart, understanding and caring. Among few problems of this echange - I would mention slow loading web-interface. Actually it is very heavy on CPU, and loads terribly slow on older PC's and tablets (browser gives javascript timeout error). Apart of that - I have only positive impressions of their work.

Keep it up, guys!
Hello, drays

Thank you very much for your kind words.

The new platform will not suffer from any slowdowns, that's for sure.
We have been testing different parts of the new engine, and we must say, its speed is amazing.

Thank you one more time for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:39:45 AM

new updates look really nice im trying out this bitcoin talk incenntive thing but its not lettin me add my uiser name it says my post count is less than 100 does that mean i cant do it??
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 01:04:46 AM

We have some small progress reports on the new features planned for VIPs and XEMP holders.

Bitcointalk Post Incentive system

As stated in the Roadmap, this item is due to be launched on August 30th. However, we have decided to release it today for all users.

In order to qualify, you must follow the instructions on the User Incentives page to verify your BCT user account. If you have already verified your account then you do not need to do anything. Verified users are eligible to receive the promotion coins of 1 XEMP per new post created on Bitcointalk. Users who hold over 1M XEMP or have a total fee discount of 99%, will become Ultra VIPs and will receive 2 XEMP per post for their dedication and support towards us.

If you have not verified your BCT user account on your EmpoEX account yet, you are eligible for a special promotion. New users who verify their account receive the amount of coins equal to their post count. For example, if you have 2000 posts you will be credited 2000 XEMP from our promotional coins bank. If you are an Ultra VIP that is 2x your post count in XEMP.

One other thing should be mentioned: we do not promote abuse or spamming on Bitcointalk forum threads. Please post constructively and within the rules of this forum.
All information can be found in your profile on www.EmpoEX.com under the tab "Incentives".

User fee discounts for XEMP holders

This is another feature I'm sure many of you have been looking forward to. As stated on the roadmap, this item is scheduled to be released on August 30th, however we are also releasing this today for all users who hold XEMP.

In order to qualify, you just need to hold XEMP in your account. The minimum required is 10,000 XEMP which is equivalent to 1%, and is capped at 99%.

You will receive a notification with details on how much is refunded.

Small chatbox updates

We have updated the Chatbox to provide a background tint and bolded message upon being highlighted, instead of just highlighting your name in red. We believe this will improve the chatbox experience.

Updates on wallet release
XEMP wallet and source will be posted in 3-5 hours from now. Still doing some final touches.

What we didn't want to mention and ruin the surprise is:

a) Our wallet will have 1 click MasterNode setup.
b) Encrypted messaging

We will start contacting promoters tomorrow. We have found some decent guys who could help us promote EmpoEX.

Sorry for the long post! Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the update. Appreciate that. Keep up the good work so far. Could you mention how you planning to spend the rest 15 BTC? 
The idea to connect free XEMP with posting activity on our bitcoin talk thread is really create! Since you guys spend XEMP for those promotional activities..are you going to buy XEMP from the open market for this purposes? If that's the case then there should be continues and progresiv buying pressure in the future!

Great plans and views...

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:30:56 AM

Thanks for the update. Appreciate that. Keep up the good work so far. Could you mention how you planning to spend the rest 15 BTC? 
The idea to connect free XEMP with posting activity on our bitcoin talk thread is really create! Since you guys spend XEMP for those promotional activities..are you going to buy XEMP from the open market for this purposes? If that's the case then there should be continues and progresiv buying pressure in the future!

Great plans and views...
Hello again, alexius89

At the end of the crowdfunding we will provide a buy-wall using 10% of the BTC earned. These coins will not be burned, but will go towards the Posting Incentive campaign to provide the initial bank to cover these giveaways.

This gave us 1.6xx million coins, and there will be no need to purchase XEMP until we run out. The wall was there for more than 12 hours (even more than 12 if not mistaken).

BTC will be spent on hosting, advertisements, promotion, and future development or EmpoEX.

Bitcointalk is a great place to get users from, that's why we are focusing on it.
We will be getting ads on more crypto-related forums in the coming days.

Hope I covered all your questions!
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 03:09:47 AM

Great plans and views...
Hello again, alexius89

At the end of the crowdfunding we will provide a buy-wall using 10% of the BTC earned. These coins will not be burned, but will go towards the Posting Incentive campaign to provide the initial bank to cover these giveaways.

This gave us 1.6xx million coins, and there will be no need to purchase XEMP until we run out. The wall was there for more than 12 hours (even more than 12 if not mistaken).

BTC will be spent on hosting, advertisements, promotion, and future development or EmpoEX.

Bitcointalk is a great place to get users from, that's why we are focusing on it.
We will be getting ads on more crypto-related forums in the coming days.

Hope I covered all your questions!

Thanks for the answer. I just missed the point to spend to XEMP from the buy wall for bounties and giveaways. Accidently haven't read it before. 

Alright see you guys in the IRC.  Btw. I have seen once you used my twitter tips for better engagement and exactly this one time you used you got 200% more retweets (total: 6) ;-)

I'm looking forward for the Wallets

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:49:42 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 09:56:06 AM by EmpoEX

Sorry for the delay. We had an issue with our block explorer and didn't want to release source/wallet before we fix it.

Source: https://bitbucket.org/EmpoEX/empocredits/src

Wallet: http://xemp.empoex.com/EmpoCredits-QT.exe.zip
Never download wallets from non-official links!

Those 2 nodes are hardcoded:
Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18

Please keep in mind that with staking and running masternodes you are supporting the XEMP network and increasing its life span.
After all, it's really easy to run a masternode. It's just 1 click Wink

Support XEMP by spreading the word:
https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/636099866205253632

Happy staking and thanks for understanding!
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 09:42:10 AM

Sorry for the delay. We had an issue with our block explorer and didn't want to release source/wallet before we fix it.

Source: https://bitbucket.org/EmpoEX/empocredits/src

Wallet: http://xemp.empoex.com/EmpoCredits-QT.exe.zip
Never download wallets from non-official links!

Those 2 nodes are hardcoded:
Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18

Please keep in mind that with staking and running masternodes you are supporting the XEMP network and increasing its life span.
After all, it's really easy to run a masternode. It's just 1 click Wink

Support XEMP by spreading the word:
https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/636099866205253632

Happy staking and thanks for understanding!

Great! Thanks!

CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 09:51:07 AM

Thanks, downloading and trying the wallet now.

WATCH OUT THIS COCK CANOE SWAPPED THE WALLET LINK IN HIS QUOTE
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:58:28 AM

Thanks for the warning.
I have changed our warning to red font, so people see it easier Smiley
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 10:01:28 AM

Thanks for the warning.

I left negative feedback and reported the post to moderators.

twitter.com/notsofast
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:45:14 AM

Thanks for the warning.

I left negative feedback and reported the post to moderators.
Thank you notsofast.

We have to go sleep. We've been working all night. It's almost 12 afternoon.
rt99

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:57:33 PM

The wallet doesn't connect or sync for me.  Any suggestions?
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:04:25 PM

The wallet doesn't connect or sync for me.  Any suggestions?
Hello, rt99

Sorry for late reply.

We had a few VMs staking in order to move blocks. Machine crashed, so blocks stopped moving.
We have 4 machines now, which have been staking for around 30 minutes.

Minimum staking time is 4 hours. Blocks should move in 3 hours and 30 minutes.

When that happens, please start staking or it will happen again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: