Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 06:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes.  (Read 39352 times)
rt99

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:51:39 PM

Ok.  Can u cancel my withdrawal of 400,000 xemp that is being held in que?  I sent them for POS 2-3 days ago and they are still showing held in que on the exchange.  Thx
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 04:03:34 AM

So is this wallet syncing now? 

no is misses a leveldb file (have to compile again to provide the full name) but i will check my OS-libarys first and then ask again, thank you

ok checked my development libraries which are O.K. and complete and linked and so on and here is where i stuck:

blablablabla ....  -lminiupnpc /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/secp256k1/.libs -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/boost_1_57_0/stage/lib -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/openssl-1.0.1l -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lsecp256k1 -lboost_system-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_filesystem-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_program_options-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_thread-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lrt -ldl -lQt5PrintSupport -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Network -lQt5DBus -lQt5Core -lpthread -lGL
g++: Fehler: /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
g++: Fehler: /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
make: *** [empocredits-qt] Fehler 1

any ideas or is it a bug and i should wait for the fix?

thanks for help
Matthias

EmpoEX (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:16:23 PM

So is this wallet syncing now? 

no is misses a leveldb file (have to compile again to provide the full name) but i will check my OS-libarys first and then ask again, thank you

ok checked my development libraries which are O.K. and complete and linked and so on and here is where i stuck:

blablablabla ....  -lminiupnpc /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/secp256k1/.libs -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/boost_1_57_0/stage/lib -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LJ:/_Toolchain-Win32/libraries/openssl-1.0.1l -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lsecp256k1 -lboost_system-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_filesystem-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_program_options-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lboost_thread-mgw49-mt-s-1_57 -lrt -ldl -lQt5PrintSupport -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Network -lQt5DBus -lQt5Core -lpthread -lGL
g++: Fehler: /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
g++: Fehler: /home/hwr/EMPOEX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
make: *** [empocredits-qt] Fehler 1

any ideas or is it a bug and i should wait for the fix?

thanks for help
Matthias

Wait for the fix (It's ready!)

We are going to post new source and wallet soon!

Going to write a clean post below this post.

To BCT mods: Please don't consider it as spam.
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:25:14 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 12:07:49 AM by EmpoEX

As most of you guys have noticed, we had a minor hiccup after we posted first source and wallet.

It's time to forget that and move on. Price has been above 150 satoshi on the buy side, while the sell side is at 200, as we write now.

Now, let's go to the technical stuff.

In order you get everything work on your end, you will have to do the following:

a) Please go to %APPDATA% folder, find EmpoCredits folder. Delete it.

b) Download new wallet (Wallet: https://xemp.empoex.com/EmpoCreditsQT.zip
Source: https://bitbucket.org/EmpoEX/empocredits/src - DO NOT DOWNLOAD WALLET FROM QUOTED POSTS!) Run the new wallet. Download all necessary blocks.

c) Run your wallet.

You will have to add these nodes:
(Inside of wallet .zip, you will find a conf file. Put it inside of your empocredits folder)

Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18
addnode=188.226.242.158

LINUX USER?

Code:
COMPILE INSTRUCTIONS

Compile and install libsecp256k1.

cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ../

Compile and install EmpoCreditsd.

cd src
cd leveldb
chmod +x build_detect_platform && make clean && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd ../
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- STATIC=1

PS: %APPDATA%  folder can be found if you type in your windows search "%APPDATA%". Just hit enter or click on it with your mouse and it will open.

If you have coins on EmpoEX, you don't have to do anything. Even if you requested outgoing transaction(s). All your balances will remain intact.

Please retweet following tweet and let everyone know that there's a new wallet and source.

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/637390824628690944

_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-

In order we avoid more issues, please stake your coins. That was the main reason why chain got stuck. People kept their coins on exchange instead of staking, and helping chain to move.
We have 5 machines which will be staking 10.000 XEMP each. (Coins taken from purchased coins though our buy wall at 100 satoshi)

We would like to apologize for any trouble caused.

Thank everyone for being awesome!

EmpoEX team,
Ant and Drone
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 08:31:20 AM

As most of you guys have noticed, we had a minor hiccup after we posted first source and wallet.

It's time to forget that and move on. Price has been above 150 satoshi on the buy side, while the sell side is at 200, as we write now.

Now, let's go to the technical stuff.

In order you get everything work on your end, you will have to do the following:

a) Please go to %APPDATA% folder, find EmpoCredits folder. Delete it.

b) Download new wallet (Wallet: https://xemp.empoex.com/EmpoCreditsQT.zip
Source: https://bitbucket.org/EmpoEX/empocredits/src - DO NOT DOWNLOAD WALLET FROM QUOTED POSTS!) Run the new wallet. Download all necessary blocks.

c) Run your wallet.

You will have to add these nodes:
(Inside of wallet .zip, you will find a conf file. Put it inside of your empocredits folder)

Code:
addnode=95.85.22.137
addnode=178.62.186.18
addnode=188.226.242.158

LINUX USER?

Code:
COMPILE INSTRUCTIONS

Compile and install libsecp256k1.

cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ../

Compile and install EmpoCreditsd.

cd src
cd leveldb
chmod +x build_detect_platform && make clean && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd ../
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- STATIC=1

PS: %APPDATA%  folder can be found if you type in your windows search "%APPDATA%". Just hit enter or click on it with your mouse and it will open.

If you have coins on EmpoEX, you don't have to do anything. Even if you requested outgoing transaction(s). All your balances will remain intact.

Please retweet following tweet and let everyone know that there's a new wallet and source.

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/637390824628690944

_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-

In order we avoid more issues, please stake your coins. That was the main reason why chain got stuck. People kept their coins on exchange instead of staking, and helping chain to move.
We have 5 machines which will be staking 10.000 XEMP each. (Coins taken from purchased coins though our buy wall at 100 satoshi)

We would like to apologize for any trouble caused.

Thank everyone for being awesome!

EmpoEX team,
Ant and Drone

Thanks for the update guys

Riseman

Activity: 690

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:44:53 AM

Seems to work now. What is the staking block reward?
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:58:55 PM

Dear users

Since last night we launched our new XEMP wallet and source with a fast network. We added 600 PoW blocks to the new re-release and mined 260 ourself to test that the network and nodes were stable, and that staking was functioning well. The rest of these PoW blocks continued to be mined through the night. When we reached block 600, the network slowed to a crawl with only a few blocks staking.

We have now setup a script to move 1 coin from Address X to Address Y every minute. This helps to keep the network going and people will stake thier coins faster, as well as transactions moving quicker. We have machines which are staking small amounts (0.01-0.05) of mature coins to make sure blocks will keep coming through.

Regarding masternodes

We are sorry to say, there is a small bug in the Masternode implementation which makes all Masternodes get rejected on the network. We will be working hard to fix this and will release a new source and wallet update to resolve this as soon as possible.

One more time, thanks to everyone who stick with us through all this!
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:59:49 PM

downloaded the new wallet lastnight blocs moving all look good some slow sync this mornig but resolved itself and blocks move agan.
tried making mastnode but it does not be doing anything?Huh the list shows a mn for a short while then goes away
Riseman

Activity: 690

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:25:01 PM

Dear users

Since last night we launched our new XEMP wallet and source with a fast network. We added 600 PoW blocks to the new re-release and mined 260 ourself to test that the network and nodes were stable, and that staking was functioning well. The rest of these PoW blocks continued to be mined through the night. When we reached block 600, the network slowed to a crawl with only a few blocks staking.

We have now setup a script to move 1 coin from Address X to Address Y every minute. This helps to keep the network going and people will stake thier coins faster, as well as transactions moving quicker. We have machines which are staking small amounts (0.01-0.05) of mature coins to make sure blocks will keep coming through.

Regarding masternodes

We are sorry to say, there is a small bug in the Masternode implementation which makes all Masternodes get rejected on the network. We will be working hard to fix this and will release a new source and wallet update to resolve this as soon as possible.

What are staking and masternode income amounts?
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:47:45 PM

Dear users

Regarding masternodes

What are staking and masternode income amounts?
It's based on percentage.
5% for PoS, and 50% of total PoS is distributed through masternodes.
rt99

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:55:00 PM

My wallet is working fine.  But its not staking.  Coins have been in the wallet for 14 hrs now.  Any reason why the POS/staking isn't working?
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:59:14 PM

My wallet is working fine.  But its not staking.  Coins have been in the wallet for 14 hrs now.  Any reason why the POS/staking isn't working?
It all depends how mature your coins are. Users who started staking before you will get their coins before you
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 03:18:39 PM

I am staking about 600,000 Coins at the moment let's see the results tomorrow.

Btw. IMO The EmpoEX guys deserve to get some more exposure. Let's help them.

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange

https://empoex.com/trade/XEMP-BTC

Would be also cool to have some conversation on IRC!

Channel:  #EmpoEX     or:  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=EmpoEX

The Exchange is nice, stable and has great features. Problem is only a lack of volume. Any ideas how to solves this in the Future? Drone?

rt99

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:18:54 PM

Ok.  But shouldn't the little green arrow be turned on by now?
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:02:16 PM

The Exchange is nice, stable and has great features. Problem is only a lack of volume. Any ideas how to solves this in the Future? Drone?
Hello, alexius89

Regarding lack of volume. After new platform is ready, we are going to start promoting EmpoEX harder.
Exchange competition is really big. We are not sure how many people have heard of us, even we have been around for almost a year now.

First, we would need some feedback from users about Empo, so we know what's not good, in order to fix it. Then we could start aggressive promoting.

It would be total misuse of crowdfunding funds if we started promoting aggressively right now.

It requires time for good things to happen Smiley

-D
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 04:58:34 PM

Hello, alexius89

Regarding lack of volume. After new platform is ready, we are going to start promoting EmpoEX harder.
Exchange competition is really big. We are not sure how many people have heard of us, even we have been around for almost a year now.

First, we would need some feedback from users about Empo, so we know what's not good, in order to fix it. Then we could start aggressive promoting.

It would be total misuse of crowdfunding funds if we started promoting aggressively right now.

It requires time for good things to happen Smiley

-D

Okay got you.  I am a SEO and social media marketing manager, feel free to contact me if any help is required.

Got my first Coins from staking...yipiii! :-) 

klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:09:05 PM

I'm also staking nicely! Smiley
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:08:48 PM

I'm also staking nicely! Smiley
Glad to hear that!

If you have any issues, please let us know. We will try to help ASAP.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:49:09 PM

Salve, vorrei sapere quante conferme deve avere un trasferimento sul wallet di monete prima di iniziare lo stake, perchè ho trasferito da poco e mi dice che non ho "mature coin"

grazie

Hi, I want to know how many confirmations must have a wallet on the transfer of money before starting the stake , because I recently moved and I said that I did not " mature coin"

thank you
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:58:01 AM

the stake is iniziated but i receved 0.000001 XEMP is normal? i have 300.000 xemp for stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: