Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes.  (Read 39355 times)
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 03:29:10 AM

Hey Guys, so what is the plan here?

has anyone talked to Ant or drone in the last days? If yes what did they say?

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 07:29:19 PM

Hey Guys, so what is the plan here?

has anyone talked to Ant or drone in the last days? If yes what did they say?

LOL good one ...

Grin Matthias

alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 02:26:36 AM

Ok...seems not to be the case.. Before I had often talks with them in their chat box on the empox website.

How to proceed now? Let's jist wait that they might prove us the opposite or taking any other action?

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 04:20:53 PM

Ok...seems not to be the case.. Before I had often talks with them in their chat box on the empox website.

How to proceed now? Let's jist wait that they might prove us the opposite or taking any other action?

I have to wait, because i am committed full time to my own coin,
but as i said before, any action/takeover/whatever can count on my (active) support,
even empoex, i but i would be surprised to see any valuable action from empoex ... but you never know ....

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:31:25 PM

EVERVERYBODY shall know it:Bitcointalk is toxic they say ....
Guess whats toxic here from time to time:
Poeple jumping in, thinking bitcointalk is toxic, except the money,  they take from its users,
their money is not THAT toxic isn't it? Hippocratic, arrogant, greedy and selfish people are toxic.
Bitcointalk isn't toxic, it's raw humanity in its most honest form, not always nice, but humans,
there is nothing more toxic then placing yourself above them. I love this community and
YOU SCAMMED IT

TonySon

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:32:09 AM

EmpoEX-Ant, EmpoEX-Drone. WHERE ARE YOU?  Huh
TonySon

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:41:17 AM

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:28:57 PM

'cmon do it, take over Wink

its yours
Matthias

Riseman

Activity: 690

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:37:25 PM

He probably earns money from traffic, ads and captha solvers on his faucet website. Altcoin takeover is a whole different thing.
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:09:16 AM

He probably earns money from traffic, ads and captha solvers on his faucet website. Altcoin takeover is a whole different thing.

i doubt he earns any money
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:52:33 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 09:55:38 PM by szenekonzept

i doubt he earns any money

If he earns money or does it because of any other reason, is not relevant.
YES taking over is a complete different thing i know. I even know quite exactly, because
i am running a coin, that has been the biggest scam in 2014 with a peercoin copy-paste clone, that could mot have been less interesting.
After the crash the Coin was dead over half a year, until i rebooted the network and the chain and took over. And today i have to say,
I hadn't the slightest idea of running a coin. In the last  twelve month i learned how to manage a Blockchain wisely, how to secure it,
how to Hardfork without coinswap or interruption, how to manage a forking network, how to deal with attacs from the old DEV,
how to to basic programming on a QT-Wallet and how it funktions and is structured (had a progamming backgroud, 10 years ago),
and millions of other things (i am currendly writing a book about that)  and look what happened to the Coin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.0
(fucking proud)

anyway what i wanted to point out is, the most important skill you should have as a maintainer is the abilitiy to do what you do with real passion and
the most important asset is time ... VERY much time. I am doing crypto as a fulltime business.
The money doesn't get earned by the Coin, but by some small startups, like staisybit.com.

And as i feel, ToniSan has this kind of doing his things with the right passion and i would trust him
to get this done by learning by doing. But i am noch fixed by one person. Anybody can  take over and
if he is a honest person he will get my active support. I wouldn't be able to manage two coins with the same quality,
as i provide for my current one, that's why i can't do the takeover.

have fun
Matthias  Wink

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 05:05:36 AM

They are out to sell their exchange. I know it, because they asked me via twitter, if i would like to buy it.
So my opinion about their behavior was right.
Its such an act of cowardice, to let the community, that payed them, standing in the rain without saying a single word.
But BITCOINTALK is toxic?  Grin Shame on you! Just disgusting ...

If this coin is not taken over soon it will be dead in the next 4 weeks
connections are already running out

go for it
good luck everybody
Matthias

Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:39:26 AM

They are out to sell their exchange. I know it, because they asked me via twitter, if i would like to buy it.
So my opinion about their behavior was right.
Its such an act of cowardice, to let the community, that payed them, standing in the rain without saying a single word.
But BITCOINTALK is toxic?  Grin Shame on you! Just disgusting ...

If this coin is not taken over soon it will be dead in the next 4 weeks
connections are already running out

go for it
good luck everybody
Matthias

damn...
i have watched how this un-folded, it's a shame for sure ;\      
i had boughten into their ico , for i liked Empoex , it was a small exchange, no bots, cool trollbox, and i liked the color scheme too lol
we all kinda knew the progress was slow the stalling was many ;\
what a douche
i would offer them but ONE BTC , and that would be only for the script and tech work into building an exchange,
for what they pulled was BS , around 16btc i believe we gave them (i may be wrong)
but i wouldn't buy it most likely as , although i don't feel i wouldn't lack the tech skills to run it,
i think that running an exchange is a bigger task than most realize (and prob what this owner realized, but had no honor to admit it)

plz pm me his twitter handle if u will i want to know how much this *unt is trying to extort out of someone now ;p
EmpoEX (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:58:39 AM

I know it, because they asked me via twitter, if i would like to buy it.

Cut the crap. We never contacted anyone, especially you, who spammed europe coin in our thread, thinking you'll achieve something.
People contacted us, since we posted it on our twitter.

Now, please show proof where we contacted you.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:16:14 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 03:30:17 PM by szenekonzept

I know it, because they asked me via twitter, if i would like to buy it.

Cut the crap. We never contacted anyone,

lets see ...

especially you, who spammed europe coin in our thread, thinking you'll achieve something.
People contacted us, since we posted it on our twitter.

its called EUROPECOIN not europe coin, i am not spaming i am talking more about YOU then about my coin, do you remember XEMP?
The people, that are living in that "toxic" Forum, that isn't toxic enough to not take their money and then leave?
I don't need to spam other threads, but if it makes you to care a bit more about those people here,  i can keep it up, if you wish.
I get my users by doing the work, somebody should to for his coin, if you can't read close enough to see,
that i even offer my help to YOU from time to time, if you are beginning to treat your users with some respect, thats your problem.

Now, please show proof where we contacted you.

https://twitter.com/europecoinEUORG/status/700837468573020160

shame on you

comes from THIS account, the same account that was used during the "ICO":

QUESTIONS?

Still concerned about my attitudes? Isn't that enough to go and warn the people, you asked for money?
Accusing me about scamming, FIND one single thread, where i am nearly as angry as here,
I complain NOWHERE , but here and here i do it for a reason, not for my coin.
But i think you are to self confident, to think a single second about YOURSELF
Let me guess: Your account has been hacked, right? ....
The people here nearly lost their hope and you did care not a single second, if it wasn't me here
you wouldn't even be here today, guess what is toxic.

good luck
Matthias  Wink

EDIT:
just care about your people and you are having me as a supportive person, i am just happy if you can explain this, really i did not  buy in to see you fail.
I do not care harming you and also not about advertising my coin. If my coin shines that significant, because i talk about it from time to time,
it could also be a different reason, maybe you coin doesn't shine that bright? I do care about the honest people here, nothing less and nothing more.

Riseman

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:46:05 PM

I think it's no use trying to reason with scammers. I wonder, will they also try to scam the people who want to buy their exchange (if any)?
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:51:34 PM

I think it's no use trying to reason with scammers. I wonder, will they also try to scam the people who want to buy their exchange (if any)?

I agree but i give everybody a chance and also i  post it, because i don't like anybody to trample my reputation, i worked hard for it.

and i still would just like to find a solution to that story, i am not wishing, anybody any bad luck

have fun
Matthias

Riseman

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:58:40 PM

I agree but i give everybody a chance and also i  post it, because i don't like anybody to trample my reputation, i worked hard for it.

and i still would just like to find a solution to that story, i am not wishing, anybody any bad luck

have fun
Matthias

The best (and only) solution would be for them to refund every ICO buy order for all accounts that participated with BTC minus the amount gained by selling XEMP later. Why? Because they didn't deliver anything they promised and even killed the exchange thus rendering those coins useless. But of course they won't do it because it was their plan from the start.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:05:49 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 01:40:16 PM by szenekonzept

I agree but i give everybody a chance and also i  post it, because i don't like anybody to trample my reputation, i worked hard for it.

have fun
Matthias

The best (and only) solution would be for them to refund every ICO buy order for all accounts that participated with BTC minus the amount gained by selling XEMP later. Why? Because they didn't deliver anything they promised and even killed the exchange thus rendering those coins useless. But of course they won't do it because it was their plan from the start.

that is correct, but i would even be o.k. if they would just understand, what i want to say and change their behavior.
I have not to much hope, but it isn't  all lost yet, who knows what is going on in other  peoples head,
as long as the network has a connection, EVERYTHING is possible.
I wont be out for "justice", justice didn't succeed to change the world, but compassion always did.

lets hope
Matthias

EDIT: asking for proof and then just silence? I was sure even you could do better then that.
But maybe you feel to superior to deal with it, i hoped you would have any explanation for that.
Like this, asking for proof, is really just a poor attempt, very disappointing ...

TonySon

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:37:04 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 10:58:59 AM by TonySon

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: