Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes.  (Read 39355 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 03:20:59 AM

Guys,

Looks like EmpoEx guys decided not to sale their exchange, so it seems that they will continue to work with it (and with the coin). Give them a break. I can say they were always good with me for example.

Cheers,
Spartak

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 08:36:02 AM

Guys,

Looks like EmpoEx guys decided not to sale their exchange, so it seems that they will continue to work with it (and with the coin). Give them a break. I can say they were always good with me for example.

Cheers,
Spartak

Nice no problem it's crypto i only judge on the present, not on the past ...

surprise us!
Matthias

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 11:15:51 PM

My question may seem inappropriate here, at the time when this coin looks to nearly gone.. but anyway.

Could anyone give a list of working nodes? I want to get my coins out of Empoex and support the network a bit..

Sorry to see this coin dieing, especially when it still has some true supporters, and few powerful holders. I liked Empoex too, got great support from Empoex-Ant once. Too bad they decided to close the exchange and scam coin holders. Didn't expect them to behave that way. Isn't running exchange profitable nowadays?

her is what i have:

01:12:59

getpeerinfo

01:13:00

[
{
"addr" : "185.128.41.157:31769",
"addrlocal" : "5.146.249.61:58623",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1459552372,
"lastrecv" : 1459552372,
"bytessent" : 302637,
"bytesrecv" : 302841,
"conntime" : 1459269496,
"pingtime" : 0.29001700,
"version" : 61400,
"subver" : "/EmpoCredits:1.1.3/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 251573,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
}
]

have fun
Matthias

Korvin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:42:38 PM

My question may seem inappropriate here, at the time when this coin looks to nearly gone.. but anyway.

Could anyone give a list of working nodes? I want to get my coins out of Empoex and support the network a bit..

Sorry to see this coin dieing, especially when it still has some true supporters, and few powerful holders. I liked Empoex too, got great support from Empoex-Ant once. Too bad they decided to close the exchange and scam coin holders. Didn't expect them to behave that way. Isn't running exchange profitable nowadays?

her is what i have:

getpeerinfo

[
{
}
]

have fun
Matthias

Thanks a lot! I am syncing now. Will run a staking node for a while.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:49:15 AM

her is what i have:

getpeerinfo

[
{
}
]

have fun
Matthias

Thanks a lot! I am syncing now. Will run a staking node for a while.

cool me to, dont forget to put a server=1 and a rpcuser=BLABA and a rpcpassword=freaking password
into your conf file and to open the port on the router and the firewall, to make your wallet a two way connecting node.

have fun
Matthias

Korvin

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:33:24 PM

cool me to, dont forget to put a server=1 and a rpcuser=BLABA and a rpcpassword=freaking password
into your conf file and to open the port on the router and the firewall, to make your wallet a two way connecting node.

have fun
Matthias

Done, synced completely, set both the "server" and "listen" to 1 (not sure about the "server" though, I think "listen" is the most important...), and opened port 31769 on the firewall (hope that is the correct port). It should be visible from outside currently. Now just need to charge that wallet by coins, and go Smiley

With these default parameters:
Code:
static unsigned int GetStakeSplitAge() { return 9 * 24 * 60 * 60; }
static int64_t GetStakeCombineThreshold() { return 50 * COIN; }
it should stake like crazy Smiley. I actually think those parameters are an overkill and will give excessive load on CPU, but at least they help the staking.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 04:56:45 PM

have fun
Matthias

Done, synced completely, set both the "server" and "listen" to 1 (not sure about the "server" though, I think "listen" is the most important...), and opened port 31769 on the firewall (hope that is the correct port). It should be visible from outside currently. Now just need to charge that wallet by coins, and go Smiley

Code:
it should stake like crazy Smiley. I actually think those parameters are an overkill and will give excessive load on CPU, but at least they help the staking.

interesting where do yo place those lines?

Have fun
Matthias

Korvin

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:24:28 PM

have fun
Matthias

Code:

interesting where do yo place those lines?

Have fun
Matthias

Not sure which lines you mean..

If you mean these lines: "server=1" and "listen=1" - I placed them in the empocredits.conf.

If you mean "GetStakeSplitAge" and "GetStakeCombineThreshold" - they are in the "src/src/wallet.cpp" (https://bitbucket.org/EmpoEX/empocredits/src/71e383687fe98a039e1ce12bfdc707bc0fbc4b06/src/wallet.cpp?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default#wallet.cpp-36). But those are default lines as they are in the official code, I did not modify them (at least - yet Smiley).
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 09:07:00 AM

i  ment second, (the static blabla bla) i know the lines and i thought you would have trick to overwrite  them on the fly,
Thank you
Matthias

Korvin

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:34:04 PM

i  ment second, (the static blabla bla) i know the lines and i thought you would have trick to overwrite  them on the fly,
Thank you
Matthias

No trick, you have to recompile the sources Smiley

But there are coins which implemented this in their RPC calls. If I remember correctly, PayCon has something like "setstakesplitthreshold" command you could run in the debug window if you use QT wallet, or from command line if you run daemon.

Actually that's an interesting idea. I can implement this as a command-line parameter / config file parameter - that should be pretty easy. Just not sure whether this is really needed for XEMP Smiley
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 03:08:01 PM

i  ment second, (the static blabla bla) i know the lines and i thought you would have trick to overwrite  them on the fly,
Thank you
Matthias

But there are coins which implemented this in their RPC calls. If I remember correctly, PayCon has something like "setstakesplitthreshold" command you could run in the debug window if you use QT wallet, or from command line if you run daemon.

Actually that's an interesting idea. I can implement this as a command-line parameter / config file parameter - that should be pretty easy. Just not sure whether this is really needed for XEMP Smiley

no but a deveoper as maintainer is needed, you sound like one,
any interest?

Have fun
Matthias

Korvin

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:49:03 PM

i  ment second, (the static blabla bla) i know the lines and i thought you would have trick to overwrite  them on the fly,
Thank you
Matthias

any interest?

Have fun
Matthias

Thanks for the offer, Matthias Smiley
I am indeed a C/C++ developer (at least I worked in different related positions for the last 20 years), but my expertise is in very different field, which has no relation to crypto at all. So I suppose I am not the one whom you really need here.
And.. the main part - you know better than anyone else, what altcoin support could mean for a truly responsible person... Deep involvement in any coins' development is something out of my plans currently.

I like your style though Smiley
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:52:46 PM

Thank you
Matthias

any interest?

Have fun
Matthias

Thanks for the offer, Matthias Smiley
I am indeed a C/C++ developer (at least I worked in different related positions for the last 20 years), but my expertise is in very different field, which has no relation to crypto at all. So I suppose I am not the one whom you really need here.
And.. the main part - you know better than anyone else, what altcoin support could mean for a truly responsible person... Deep involvement in any coins' development is something out of my plans currently.

I like your style though Smiley

never mind,
thank you for liking my style Smiley
see you in my thread

Matthias

TonySon

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:04:00 AM

Angry  xemp coin
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:28:36 AM

Angry  xemp coin

i told you,
even without resources, don't you think anything you would do, would be better then dying like this?

only the brave ones
have fun
Matthias

alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:22:25 PM

let´s do it Matthias! German Power! Cheesy

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 06:25:29 PM

Oh Yeah congrats you are about to take over a Coin with promising Specs,
so here is my plan i made for Toni, it may be a good start.
(i know you aren't that helpless its not your first coin, i primary list it, because i made some notes inside,
where i could offer help and so on)
General, you need help or you are stuck somewhere PM me and i am here to help immediately.
You may send/PM me your contact details especially you Landline Phone Number
and i will call you back and we can get into details.

I may even engage more in three weeks after my "Federated Blockchain" project launched and we got to know each other Wink
IF INTERESTED READ: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg14245798#msg14245798

PROPOSAL:
1) clone the git repository to get control over the sourcecode (invite me)
2) Buy as much cheap Xemp as you can, this will fund your work, when price goes up (if you trust yourself a sure bet)
3) setup a website for the coin, tell its story (i may be able to help)
4) then open a new [ANN] thread and claim the takeover and make a nice complete OP (Firstpage)
5) open a crowdfunding to secure the coin with a permanent node at bitnodes.net
 (highly recommend, so you don't have to worry, your work is busted by vacations season)
6) get xemp listed on Yobit, to be free from empoex and get trades going (IMPORTANT)
7) Make a bounty in xemp for getting a Deveoper in (but as i know you may not need alexius89)

Cool ...
have fun
Matthias

TonySon

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:08:30 AM

Server is back up with new DDoS protections in place.  Thank you everyone for your patience!

https://empoex.com/
TonySon

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:29:57 AM

Oh Yeah congrats you are about to take over a Coin with promising Specs,
so here is my plan i made for Toni, it may be a good start.
(i know you aren't that helpless its not your first coin, i primary list it, because i made some notes inside,
where i could offer help and so on)
General, you need help or you are stuck somewhere PM me and i am here to help immediately.
You may send/PM me your contact details especially you Landline Phone Number
and i will call you back and we can get into details.

I may even engage more in three weeks after my "Federated Blockchain" project launched and we got to know each other Wink
IF INTERESTED READ: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg14245798#msg14245798

PROPOSAL:
1) clone the git repository to get control over the sourcecode (invite me)
2) Buy as much cheap Xemp as you can, this will fund your work, when price goes up (if you trust yourself a sure bet)
3) setup a website for the coin, tell its story (i may be able to help)
4) then open a new [ANN] thread and claim the takeover and make a nice complete OP (Firstpage)
5) open a crowdfunding to secure the coin with a permanent node at bitnodes.net
 (highly recommend, so you don't have to worry, your work is busted by vacations season)
6) get xemp listed on Yobit, to be free from empoex and get trades going (IMPORTANT)
7) Make a bounty in xemp for getting a Deveoper in (but as i know you may not need alexius89)

Cool ...
have fun
Matthias

thanks
Korvin

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:32:20 PM

Server is back up with new DDoS protections in place.  Thank you everyone for your patience!

https://empoex.com/

https://explorer.empoex.com is still missing though...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: