Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes.  (Read 39350 times)
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 03:17:36 AM

any news???  it has been a while now, you came up with some bolt claims.
I feel you may not be aware, that crypto community moves faster then that and you will not
generate great attention being behind of any progress, that's happening around you,
not that i really expected anything different, but i would love to look here one day and you would surprise me.
Everything is possible, try to be awesome, i don't believe, you are to happy with your performance either.
If its all to much for you, many could help, if you wouldn't feel to special, to talk to YOUR USERS on
the bad, toxic bitcointalk thread, you would have realized that.

you had a great supporter, Tonyson, but seems he isn't posting here anymor either.
You should value people around you, especially people that are supporting you, like he did.
Instead of sitting somewhere, feeling superior to "toxic" bitcointalk people (those who gave you their money),
you should take your chance to involve people like him,
If you can't do it, get somebody to do it,
isn't that complicated,

never saw any project performing worse than this
This is true for the coin in the same way as for the exchange
and guess what, there is a connection why ...

buying a coinstreetnews article is not enoigh
Matthias

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 03:40:41 AM

TonySon of Steemit community  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://steemit.com

nice project, good choice, people with passion, they will appreciate your enthusiasm!
better than some losers, not even able, to stand by their projects.
BTW. follow  me  https://steemit.com/@bitcoinsulting  Grin

have fun
Matthias

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:41:02 PM

Today i was looking on my app on my mobile and it was "oh yes i have still a bag with xemp".
I saw there was some trading activity!! oh yeah  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Can somebody of the EmpoEx devs confirm that there is still something going on for Xemp.

EmpoEX (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:56:07 AM

Updated Node List

Code:
addnode=104.238.176.80
addnode=185.128.41.157

Port: 31769
RPC Port: 31770
EmpoEX (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:07:54 PM

Today i was looking on my app on my mobile and it was "oh yes i have still a bag with xemp".
I saw there was some trading activity!! oh yeah  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Can somebody of the EmpoEx devs confirm that there is still something going on for Xemp.

Yes, I can confirm that EmpoCredits and EmpoEX.com are actively being developed. It's up to you but i would hold those XEMP tokens because of the Trade Fee Discount Promotion.

"Using XEMP, users can opt to get refunded on their trade fees between 10% and 99%! With 100K XEMP, you get 10% discount, and with 1M XEMP, you get 99% discount. This works with amounts starting at 100K up to 1M, so 450K coins is 45% trade fee discount.”

Stay Tuned for more updates in the near future. Wink
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:01:37 PM

Yes, I can confirm that EmpoCredits and EmpoEX.com are actively being developed. It's up to you but i would hold those XEMP tokens because of the Trade Fee Discount Promotion.

"Using XEMP, users can opt to get refunded on their trade fees between 10% and 99%! With 100K XEMP, you get 10% discount, and with 1M XEMP, you get 99% discount. This works with amounts starting at 100K up to 1M, so 450K coins is 45% trade fee discount.”

I stay tuned for more updates in the near future.

But to getting valeu to Xemp i think it's not worth it to hold Xemp for a trading discount.
I think Xemp will provide better if it's act more like a asset coin.

EmpoEx and Xemp shall attract more volume if every Xempholder earning divs from a percentage of the trading fees.
For example 25% of the tradingfees will pay-out to the Xemp holders.

Maybe than more people shall hold Xemp and also support the Exchange.
Also there are getting more money free for EmpoEx to develop the Exchange to a successful platform.

Just an idea

TonySon

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:44:23 PM

thanks  Grin
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:46:26 PM

I saw there was some trading activity!! oh yeah  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I stay tuned for more updates in the near future.

But to getting valeu to Xemp i think it's not worth it to hold Xemp for a trading discount.
I think Xemp will provide better if it's act more like a asset coin.

EmpoEx and Xemp shall attract more volume if every Xempholder earning divs from a percentage of the trading fees.
For example 25% of the tradingfees will pay-out to the Xemp holders.

Maybe than more people shall hold Xemp and also support the Exchange.
Also there are getting more money free for EmpoEx to develop the Exchange to a successful platform.

Just an idea

oh yeah THAT would be a game changer, i kind of popularity burst, not only for XEMP,
but also the Exchange. It would be a fair compensation, an incentive to hold XEMP and even a motivation
for XEMP owners, to promote Empoex. Trust me, its not the software, that prevents your projects from success,
its the softSKILLS. People feel a lag of trust and a smell of greed. This concept could make a kind of
reinvention for your whole business environment. Switch to comunnity engagement, communtiy can be annoying,
but can also be your friend.
Its like having kids: Everybody is getting the kids, he deserves...

have fun
Matthias

won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 04:01:22 PM

Hopefully XEMP better than before,

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:14:16 PM

ONE YEAR AND FOUR MONTH, LOSERS

Shame on you!
Matthias

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

I was given a connection node by EmpoEx staff in a support ticket... so the coin's still got some life in it. Now to sync and stake.

twitter.com/notsofast
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:02:29 PM

I was given a connection node by EmpoEx staff in a support ticket... so the coin's still got some life in it. Now to sync and stake.

U were the one who suggested them to reword their promotional tweets in august 2015. They were glad to follow ur advise and rethink the manner of tweeting, but thereafter they called u on skype and told u that they're gonna scam the shit out of those who bought empocredits. U asked them why and they responded that empoex-drone got AIDS and will not be able to continue with the development. Those guys are spanish, and I know where they live. In case u're interested in how it ended, u may wish to know that drone died last week. Ant is the last of empoexers to confirm my words.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 07:07:23 PM

U were the one who suggested them to reword their promotional tweets in august 2015. They were glad to follow ur advise and rethink the manner of tweeting, but thereafter they called u on skype and told u that they're gonna scam the shit out of those who bought empocredits. U asked them why and they responded that empoex-drone got AIDS and will not be able to continue with the development. Those guys are spanish, and I know where they live. In case u're interested in how it ended, u may wish to know that drone died last week. Ant is the last of empoexers to confirm my words.

You must have me confused with someone else... I've only ever talked to them on IRC back when they had an issue with something. I didn't have Skype installed on a single machine in 2015. Nobody called me on Skype and said "we're gonna scam the shit out of the people who bought our token." Come on man. That's fucking ridiculous.

No matter what, the death of one of the founders is a heavy piece of information to lay down without some backup evidence or someone who can corroborate. If you're trolling it's a pretty skill-less way to do it. It would be really good for Ant or Drone to revisit this thread and lay some information down, but to my knowledge, since the sale of Empo to another party, they are only involved in the exchange as advisors.

twitter.com/notsofast
Korvin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:03:57 PM

You must have me confused with someone else... I've only ever talked to them on IRC back when they had an issue with something. I didn't have Skype installed on a single machine in 2015. Nobody called me on Skype and said "we're gonna scam the shit out of the people who bought our token." Come on man. That's fucking ridiculous.

No matter what, the death of one of the founders is a heavy piece of information to lay down without some backup evidence or someone who can corroborate. If you're trolling it's a pretty skill-less way to do it. It would be really good for Ant or Drone to revisit this thread and lay some information down, but to my knowledge, since the sale of Empo to another party, they are only involved in the exchange as advisors.

I suppose sulfurtank is just exercising  his literature talents Smiley

On another topic: so Empoex was actually sold? I didn't know. When? To whom it was sold? I supposed it should be managed better after the acquisition, as someone who bought it, should have plans connected with it, right..?
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 12:35:06 AM

I suppose sulfurtank is just exercising  his literature talents Smiley

On another topic: so Empoex was actually sold? I didn't know. When? To whom it was sold? I supposed it should be managed better after the acquisition, as someone who bought it, should have plans connected with it, right..?

hm confusing news ...

to your reporting:
thank you· for that insight,
 so there is hope, that's the nice in crypto: You never know what happens next.

In case of new owners/maintainers:
Welcome and good luck, you can't do worse than the guys before lol

feel free to ask for any support#
(seriously)

have fun
Matthias

TonySon

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:18:49 AM

I suppose sulfurtank is just exercising  his literature talents Smiley

hm confusing news ...

to your reporting:
thank you· for that insight,
 so there is hope, that's the nice in crypto: You never know what happens next.

In case of new owners/maintainers:
Welcome and good luck, you can't do worse than the guys before lol

feel free to ask for any support#
(seriously)

have fun
Matthias

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 04:26:20 AM

still anyone around here from the Dev Team? Or is anyone eager to take over?

penoze
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

Hello to all,
EmpoEX will be delisting all flagged pairs, and coins with low deposits and inactive trading to make way for new listings.

Delisting's will be:
BLK, BXT, BCR, DASH, HVCO, INCP, JBS, KHC, MAIA, START, YOC

For any outstanding withdrawals please contact us by sending a ticket to http://empoex.freshdesk.com

Thank You
EmpoEX

Grin

Its alive 😁

TonySon

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:25:03 PM

Hello  Wink
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:21:25 AM

8 months later.....
Still no updates

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: