Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop hating on BobSurplus?  (Read 2292 times)
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 07:45:03 AM

BobSurplus told you what to do. You did not listen. You got burned. You blame him. Why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 08:05:22 AM

Imagine the mayhem if we launched a coin together  Wink

sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:37:23 AM

Would buy it. Give us some BobBalls or GorillaSurplus Coins  Grin

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:58:29 AM

i want some bob's :-p
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:04:24 AM

Welllllllllll I plan on having some real fun in the altcoin scene now anyway. Hit me up, bob, let's wreck some shit   Kiss

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:41:24 PM

Interesting thread right here.
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 12:55:15 PM

Invites to private IRC/slack welcome  Roll Eyes

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:59:24 PM

Invites to private IRC/slack welcome  Roll Eyes

Sure.. Pick up like 32K circ and come join us in the whale lounge and then I'll bring you into the skype where the magic happens.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:18:23 PM

Bobsurplus is still very successful in pumping altcoins.
Many of his coins are pumped to high levels before he dumps and move to another coin.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
crypto jerk

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:12:03 PM

You are such a tool bram. I laugh everytime you pump your shit. Question. Why Did your team of fools feel the need to lie about inclusion with the supernet project?

Answer, you are a little leech with one more pump n dump shit clone.

Go back to licking bobs balls
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 05:02:42 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 05:22:37 PM by benthach

only dumb morons would give bobsurplus any credential, his works only destroy and give crypto a bad name
also his works are easy to spot and only dumb morons would want to play in his game, from IBITS, CIRC, DIBS, DIGS, CRAVE to GLOBE and so on. his bait of being as sponsored coins, ico coins, ninja launch coins, fake buy walls, fake volume, coin being down 99% but still in millions of satoshis, all and all these coins will end up dead in a couple months as he's own 100% from start then dump to nothing or just took all the ico btc and never log back to his fake accounts. it's a waste of time and money to play with his games/coins, get away from this disgraced human is my recommendation to you all. his coins are easy to spots as they are on either dishonest bot scam sites like bittrex or c-cex.com
his works just predictable and only take btc from dumb morons

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
The Sound And Fury

Activity: 30
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:12:33 PM

only dumb morons would give bobsurplus any credential, his works only destroy and give crypto a bad name
also his works are easy to spot and only dumb morons would want to play in his game, from IBITS, CIRC, DIBS, DIGS, CRAVE to GLOBE and so on. his bait of being as sponsored coins, ico coins, ninja launch coins, fake buy walls, fake volume, coin being down 99% but still in millions of satoshis, all and all these coins will end up dead in a couple months as he's own 100% from start then dump to nothing or just took all the ico btc and never log back to his fake accounts. it's a waste of time and money to play with his games/coins, get away from this disgraced human is my recommendation to you all. his coins are easy to spots as they are on either dishonest bot scam sites like bittrex or c-cex.com
his works just predictable and only take btc from dumb morons

I rarely mix with the riff raff. But it is startling to me to see you correct on only one of six coins you claim Bob is involved with.

1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:28:39 PM

You are such a tool bram. I laugh everytime you pump your shit. Question. Why Did your team of fools feel the need to lie about inclusion with the supernet project?

Answer, you are a little leech with one more pump n dump shit clone.

Go back to licking bobs balls

lol funny
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:30:35 PM

Imagine the mayhem if we launched a coin together  Wink

Would buy it. Give us some BobBalls or GorillaSurplus Coins  Grin

Welllllllllll I plan on having some real fun in the altcoin scene now anyway. Hit me up, bob, let's wreck some shit   Kiss

You are a carpet cleaner, why would Bob want anything to do with such a piece of shit?  He does have some self-respect.

I'm sure he knows where to find a real dev when one is needed, if not, I'll get him one who's not going to try to scam him.

P.S. - He works with REAL devs if you haven't noticed and doesn't get involved in shitcoins like you put out.  Also, he'd probably want them listed on an exchange and we know they avoid you like the plague as they should.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:52:12 PM

P.S. - He works with REAL devs if you haven't noticed and doesn't get involved in shitcoins like you put out.  Also, he'd probably want them listed on an exchange and we know they avoid you like the plague as they should.

Actually many of his coins are still listed on major exchanges. Just to be factual. Personally I never been particularly interested in his coins but as I've seen most of those coins were solid, properly coded stuff.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:55:42 PM

Actually many of his coins are still listed on major exchanges. Just to be factual. Personally I never been particularly interested in his coins but as I've seen most of those coins were solid, properly coded stuff.

Well, except the ones that have been exploited.  lol

Anyways, this isn't about the carpet steamer.

I've learned quite a bit from Bob over the past few weeks and hope to continue to learn more.  He understands what's going on in these markets far better than everyone hating on him.

hankman

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:30:28 PM

Welllllllllll I plan on having some real fun in the altcoin scene now anyway. Hit me up, bob, let's wreck some shit   Kiss

I'm pretty sure the new altcoin scene is wrecked already. It's probably for the better. New coins from the same shit devs over and over.

If you can't dev something good, just dev the same shit over and over.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 03:12:49 AM

You are a carpet cleaner, why would Bob want anything to do with such a piece of shit?  He does have some self-respect.

I'm sure he knows where to find a real dev when one is needed, if not, I'll get him one who's not going to try to scam him.

P.S. - He works with REAL devs if you haven't noticed and doesn't get involved in shitcoins like you put out.  Also, he'd probably want them listed on an exchange and we know they avoid you like the plague as they should.

Then why did he already PM me?  Wink

My name is Robert, too, maybe we will launch BobSquared together lolol

And you're right, I've run successful companies in many industries, thanks for pointing that out

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 03:14:27 AM

Then why did he already PM me?  Wink

Probably to tell you to get a life, he likes real projects.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 03:16:12 AM

P.S. - He works with REAL devs if you haven't noticed and doesn't get involved in shitcoins like you put out.  Also, he'd probably want them listed on an exchange and we know they avoid you like the plague as they should.

Then why did he already PM me?  Wink

Probably to tell you to get a life, he likes real projects.

I'm guessing your favorite color is green. Envy looks bad on you

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: