Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61236 times)
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 12:10:29 PM

Problems with activate my BTC and Doge Adress

Hello I registered at epay.info

have the addresses made settings ---- LTC and Dash works well

but with my BTC and Doge address tells me the system the user already exists.
But it is my addresses !!!!!!!

I can not change the address also because I am registered with it at very large number of pages

And my website contains many referral links -->  work with this address

Hope Epay.info changes the soon
I can at many sites already do not pay - this was overnight changed to Epay.info
therefore I can not put more pay because my Epay.info BTC and Doge address does not know

Angry Sad Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

No I have my addresses there still not epay.info registered, but already received payments of some faucets. Now says Epay.info to my addresses the user already exists
The support I have already contacted 3 days ago. So far no reaction

sry for my bad english

please help
Hello
Send me your bitcoin and doge address to check them Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 07:18:02 PM

Update Announcement

Hello everyone,

Effective immediately we no longer get fee from faucet owners and faucet users.

also, access control,budget control, and Proxy detection are added to faucet owners panel.
mavenraven

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:47:23 PM

Update Announcement

Hello everyone,

also, access control,budget control, and Proxy detection are added to faucet owners panel.

ok this is good news, but if you don't mind me asking...

how are you going to pay for that, then? is it a limited promotion, and then you will set fees? or are you promising it will stay this way forever? pls clarify

BUT HERE'S AN IMPORTANT PART

your system requires sign-up for users. I understand that you have several services on your site, that require a full account.

but regular faucet users hate this. first they sign up for the faucet itself, then to epay.info, then when they use different address (and like anonymity), they have to sign up again, it is not nice.

and! on this topic a user was complaining someone stole his BTC wallet address under different account.

this should never happen. we must not be required to contact support to resolve such issues, it must be automatic.

if I can sign a message with my wallet, than it is all the proof you need.

please, please consider implementing light accounts (no sign-up, just enter wallet address AND GO, then IF user needs additional protection, then just ask him to sign a message with his wallet, and only IF USER WANTS it, then offer ability to sign-up with e-mail).

sorry for my tone, but that was main reason I never used epay in the past, hopefully new management can make it all better.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 07:52:56 PM

Update Announcement

Hello everyone,

ok this is good news, but if you don't mind me asking...

how are you going to pay for that, then? is it a limited promotion, and then you will set fees? or are you promising it will stay this way forever? pls clarify

BUT HERE'S AN IMPORTANT PART

your system requires sign-up for users. I understand that you have several services on your site, that require a full account.

but regular faucet users hate this. first they sign up for the faucet itself, then to epay.info, then when they use different address (and like anonymity), they have to sign up again, it is not nice.

and! on this topic a user was complaining someone stole his BTC wallet address under different account.

this should never happen. we must not be required to contact support to resolve such issues, it must be automatic.

if I can sign a message with my wallet, than it is all the proof you need.

please, please consider implementing light accounts (no sign-up, just enter wallet address AND GO, then IF user needs additional protection, then just ask him to sign a message with his wallet, and only IF USER WANTS it, then offer ability to sign-up with e-mail).

sorry for my tone, but that was main reason I never used epay in the past, hopefully new management can make it all better.

Hello and thank you for your reply.

We've been around for 3 years, and we also have our own faucet
so in the interest of our users we have decided to remove our fee completely and forever
so no more fee from now on.

about addresses and registration, it is in work to fix this issue for good.

We have changed our staff and management completely, more is coming..
mavenraven

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:57:50 PM

so in the interest of our users we have decided to remove our fee completely and forever

this is very good reply, thank you
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 08:11:36 PM

this is very good reply, thank you
Your welcome.
stay tuned.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 08:17:42 PM

Explanation regarding no fee

It has been a question for everyone that how is it we are going to offer no fee service.
First, of we do not rent our servers, we bought them from the manufacturer and are just placed in datacenters.

Second, We are a user of our system too and our costs are covered by showing small ads on our own pages

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 08:56:27 PM

We have updated our API document.

can be found here:

https://github.com/epayinfo/faucet_api
Kazuldur
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:14:19 PM

can be found here:

Finally a description of error codes, great! Smiley

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 09:15:39 PM

can be found here:

Your welcome.
as it was promised hours ago.Smiley
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:00:12 PM

can be found here:

Your welcome.

great news

i was awaiting this since years now !

good job seems we can work now more with ePay since they grown now.
i have many users now using epay.

kind regards
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 10:59:39 PM

Good to see that ePay started actions to become serious player in market. Improved support and zero fees will help to your service.  But I'm not sure how without deposit fees it will be possible to keep service. I don't think that advertisements can cover it.
I see that some faucets already moved from Faucetbox to ePay. Looks like there will be two main players in faucet industry.

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 06:23:54 AM

can be found here:

Your welcome.

great news

i was awaiting this since years now !

good job seems we can work now more with ePay since they grown now.
i have many users now using epay.

kind regards

Hello

i'm glad you are happy

Good to see that ePay started actions to become serious player in market. Improved support and zero fees will help to your service.  But I'm not sure how without deposit fees it will be possible to keep service. I don't think that advertisements can cover it.
I see that some faucets already moved from Faucetbox to ePay. Looks like there will be two main players in faucet industry.

Our business plan was always to offer 0 fee,
we have other plans.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:47:20 AM

Hi, I am using mini faucet script for my faucet, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333748.0

Apart from FaucetBox, payouts could be processed through Xapo, Coinbase, or blockchain, but once FaucetBox shuts down all other payment options available on this script does not really serve the "micropayment" purpose. Of course Xapo is good, but then users need to have a Xapo account (registration, verifying number, I do not think many faucet users prefer that). I think many faucet admins are using mini faucet script so it would be really helpful if you could explain how to integrate ePay into mini faucet script Smiley Thank you.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:52:07 AM

Hi, I am using mini faucet script for my faucet, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333748.0

Apart from FaucetBox, payouts could be processed through Xapo, Coinbase, or blockchain, but once FaucetBox shuts down all other payment options available on this script does not really serve the "micropayment" purpose. Of course Xapo is good, but then users need to have a Xapo account (registration, verifying number, I do not think many faucet users prefer that). I think many faucet admins are using mini faucet script so it would be really helpful if you could explain how to integrate ePay into mini faucet script Smiley Thank you.
Hi

We'll contact the developer of this script to add our API
bitcoinistx

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:50:28 AM

Thanks for updating API Document, its very good
bitcoinistx

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:38:13 PM

whats your telegram group address epay ?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 02:28:27 PM

I want to share some my minds about ePay.info. In last few days I tried lot of ePay faucets. Now I see more faucets use ePay than earlier. But there are few things which annoys me in ePay script. Firstly, faucet ballance isn't visible for users. In lot of faucets I wasn't able to claim. After claim faucet pages reloaded. And I can't know reason for that: other services like Faucetbox after claim shows message about insufficient funds, safety limits or or similar errors. On ePay script no message are shown after not succesful claim.

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 02:48:55 PM

I want to share some my minds about ePay.info. In last few days I tried lot of ePay faucets. Now I see more faucets use ePay than earlier. But there are few things which annoys me in ePay script. Firstly, faucet ballance isn't visible for users. In lot of faucets I wasn't able to claim. After claim faucet pages reloaded. And I can't know reason for that: other services like Faucetbox after claim shows message about insufficient funds, safety limits or or similar errors. On ePay script no message are shown after not succesful claim.

Hi
Faucets with enough balance are shown on the rotator.
and balances are available to seen, whether the owner wants to show or not is not in our hand.
we check the faucets every 24 hours to check their status.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:21:48 PM

Update notification

Hi

We have updated our faucet script with updates to ban Proxies and bots.
changelog:
- Added Proxy and bot detection.
- Added showing faucet balance to users
- Added showing errors to user
- Some clean up

Download it from here: https://github.com/epayinfo/simple_faucet/archive/master.zip

or fork it for your own project from here: https://github.com/epayinfo/simple_faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: