Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61251 times)
Kazuldur
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:02:52 PM

Hi
I think some servers have problem connect to HTTPS over SOAP
can you try catche it ?

try{
   $client = new SoapClient('https://apis.epay.info/?wsdl');
}catch(Exception $e){
   $client = new SoapClient('http://api.epay.info/?wsdl');
}      

Altough we prefer SOAP

No way I'll allow HTTP connections in Faucet in a BOX script Wink. Catching and displaying human-readable error is a good idea though.

What CloudFlare plan do you have on ePay.info? SSL with the Free plan doesn't work with old OpenSSL's and old browsers (there's no "Legacy browser support" for free plans). You can read details here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/214770928-Legacy-Browser-Support . I remember that was a big problem on FaucetBOX.com when we disabled this legacy browser support.

However it's almost 2017 now. I'd argue that connection problems in this case aren't ePay.info's fault. If those faucets can't connect to your API using modern HTTPS, it's their problem and they should change/update their hostings.

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 09:28:49 PM

Hi
I think some servers have problem connect to HTTPS over SOAP
can you try catche it ?

try{
   $client = new SoapClient('https://apis.epay.info/?wsdl');
}catch(Exception $e){
   $client = new SoapClient('http://api.epay.info/?wsdl');
}      

Altough we prefer SOAP

No way I'll allow HTTP connections in Faucet in a BOX script Wink. Catching and displaying human-readable error is a good idea though.

What CloudFlare plan do you have on ePay.info? SSL with the Free plan doesn't work with old OpenSSL's and old browsers (there's no "Legacy browser support" for free plans). You can read details here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/214770928-Legacy-Browser-Support . I remember that was a big problem on FaucetBOX.com when we disabled this legacy browser support.

However it's almost 2017 now. I'd argue that connection problems in this case aren't ePay.info's fault. If those faucets can't connect to your API using modern HTTPS, it's their problem and they should change/update their hostings.

We have pro plan
I agree that no https should be used and it is 2017
but there are still some people that cant update their system and we must have them in mind too
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 07:28:46 AM

Bitcoin Payments are sent.

We are waiting for Confirmation on Bitcoin network.

Check network status from here :

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Other coins will be sent later.

Read about confirmation here:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Confirmation
Butord

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:44:24 AM

Some of users of my blog report me that they can't properly move from faucetbox to epay. They use faucetbox script, update it to 67 version, generate new api and add it to script. But they have 500 error or "Not enough balance". So, who managed to move to epay successfully - did you have any problems?

Can you ask them to contact me? 500 error when using ePay and FaucetBOX.com script means either that there's some problem with connecting to ePay API or there's a bug in our script.
I checked if everything works on my faucetbox script. So I just generate new API key and add it on faucetbox script choosing epay. And everything is ok. So I think my users just have problems with their hosting.
But I have another question - Kazuldur, as you may know, we can use username on epay faucets instead of bitcoin address to claim. Does your script support it?
Kazuldur
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:58:22 PM

But I have another question - Kazuldur, as you may know, we can use username on epay faucets instead of bitcoin address to claim. Does your script support it?

Currently not, it'll check if a valid address was entered before passing it to ePay.info API. That's a good point, I'll see what we can do about this in next version.

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 03:17:04 PM

Currently not, it'll check if a valid address was entered before passing it to ePay.info API. That's a good point, I'll see what we can do about this in next version.

Hello
We can provide you with an API to validate if the username exist
what do you think?
kugfucius

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:11:58 PM

Epay.info isn't alt to faucetbox, it is not working laging shit. Their script doesn't work, during the instalation it can't connect to database, faucetbox script was working at this hosting without any problems. Migration from FB doesn't work to.
But this not all. Once, I wanted to login and this shit wrote me "Invalid 2FA code", but I don't set any 2FA code. And now I can't even login to my account. I clicked "Forgot password?", request password reset, follow the link from my mail and this shit send me again to login page. All at this site is not working. This service is shit.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 06:01:44 PM

Epay.info isn't alt to faucetbox, it is not working laging shit. Their script doesn't work, during the instalation it can't connect to database, faucetbox script was working at this hosting without any problems. Migration from FB doesn't work to.
But this not all. Once, I wanted to login and this shit wrote me "Invalid 2FA code", but I don't set any 2FA code. And now I can't even login to my account. I clicked "Forgot password?", request password reset, follow the link from my mail and this shit send me again to login page. All at this site is not working. This service is shit.

There are 300 faucets usuing our script.
if you have paid attention to the guide you'd know how to install.

Invalid 2FA code mean you have activated your Two factor,
send info@epay.info an email with the address you have registered to reset your 2FA

forgot password will not reset the 2FA ( i think 2FA is the point of that ! )
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 06:08:25 PM

There is even a video toturial on how to install the script.!!

https://epay.info/video/myfaucet_install/index.html
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 07:27:53 PM

Update notifications

We have made some updates today:
Changelog

- Added: Report button for each faucet
- Added: Unfollow and visit next site at the same time
- Added: Added list of faucets for faucet rotator in json
link :
https://epay.info/faucets/list/
Kazuldur
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:31:56 PM

Hello
what do you think?

I don't see any benefits to be honest. How would it be better than just trying to send coins directly and checking error code?

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 07:35:17 PM

Hello
what do you think?

I don't see any benefits to be honest. How would it be better than just trying to send coins directly and checking error code?

no beneftis really,
only if you wanted to implement username in your script
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 07:38:55 PM

Hello

my API stopped working or ePay no approving requests till confirmations problem back to normal?

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 07:41:45 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 08:13:24 PM by ePay.info

Hello

my API stopped working or ePay no approving requests till confirmations problem back to normal?

Hi
What error are you getting in return?
kugfucius

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:20:52 PM

send info@epay.info an email with the address you have registered to reset your 2FA

Maybe earlier your script was working, but now it doesn't. Folders temlates_c, config, ads have 777 permissions, in DB's settings set all permissions. And your shit-installer still writes me "Unable to connect to database".

I don't activate any factors. I don't need this. I just logined like at the last time and didn't can. YOU activate some factors, not me.
I wrote at info@epay.info on November 20. And today you send me "Hi Are you using this email address for faucet owner?" That's all??? After 2 days? Really? Your support is shit, like all things at your service.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 09:22:54 PM

Maybe earlier your script was working, but now it doesn't. Folders temlates_c, config, ads have 777 permissions, in DB's settings set all permissions. And your shit-installer still writes me "Unable to connect to database".

I don't activate any factors. I don't need this. I just logined like at the last time and didn't can. YOU activate some factors, not me.
I wrote at info@epay.info on November 20. And today you send me "Hi Are you using this email address for faucet owner?" That's all??? After 2 days? Really? Your support is shit, like all things at your service.

Our mail server was down for 2 days
emails are catching up.

can you set up a Teamviwer so i can check it?
kugfucius

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:33:49 PM

emails are catching up.

I set up a Teamviwer. What next?
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 09:34:53 PM

emails are catching up.

Send the codes in private message for me.
after you send them i'll connect in 1 minutes
kugfucius

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:34:20 PM

emails are catching up.

All proplems is solved. Thank you very much)
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 11:36:48 PM

emails are catching up.

All proplems is solved. Thank you very much)

Your welcome my friend.
Post your fau link once they are up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: