Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61236 times)
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

I had similar problem. How long is it likely to take to show in epay account?
Hi
Network is clearing up, so should be in 2 or 3 hours.
We have doubled the fee too to prevent this in future.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

Hi
thanks,, i have recieved my money
btcash66

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 03:13:47 PM

Hi all !

I have a question about payment from ePay.info

In my dashboard i see transaction, but in my wallet and on BLOCKTRAIL / explorer, is still UNCONFIRMED.
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/7ab0c0474dd3e540927c155bf8680804ae820694b18841aad728e9e81e67d0c4

Is there is a problem?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, i have received my money too.

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 03:18:10 PM

Hi
thanks,, i have recieved my money

Hi all !

I have a question about payment from ePay.info

In my dashboard i see transaction, but in my wallet and on BLOCKTRAIL / explorer, is still UNCONFIRMED.
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/7ab0c0474dd3e540927c155bf8680804ae820694b18841aad728e9e81e67d0c4

Is there is a problem?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, i have received my money too.

Your welcome Smiley
Dyerbiz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:42:53 PM

Hi ePay team, great update and new look, feel and options.  Grin

Is the sponsored faucet placement still working? I have applied on Feb 4th and have not yet been added. Also I wrote a support ticket about this but I see that support is over worked atm and I have no response.

Here is the real problem, I have been rejected by an ad network because my traffic went from 4k unique per day to 300 unique per day.

Please I need to be put back in the top!!!

Without traffic my faucet will fail.  Cry

On a more positive note... I love how every new update from ePay solves so many previous problems. I bet the ePay team will learn to deal with their rapid expansion soon enough. But please, people offering to pay you money need to be dealt with. Charge more if you must.
ragi

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:22:29 AM

Hi ePay team, great update and new look, feel and options.  Grin

Is the sponsored faucet placement still working? I have applied on Feb 4th and have not yet been added.
I also paid and waiting from 4th feb. Epay if you do not want a lot of faucets in sponsored, raise the price. Do not make us wait for 2 weeks.

no.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 01:41:27 PM

Is the sponsored faucet placement still working? I have applied on Feb 4th and have not yet been added. Also I wrote a support ticket about this but I see that support is over worked atm and I have no response.

Here is the real problem, I have been rejected by an ad network because my traffic went from 4k unique per day to 300 unique per day.

Please I need to be put back in the top!!!

Without traffic my faucet will fail.  Cry

On a more positive note... I love how every new update from ePay solves so many previous problems. I bet the ePay team will learn to deal with their rapid expansion soon enough. But please, people offering to pay you money need to be dealt with. Charge more if you must.

Is the sponsored faucet placement still working? I have applied on Feb 4th and have not yet been added.
I also paid and waiting from 4th feb. Epay if you do not want a lot of faucets in sponsored, raise the price. Do not make us wait for 2 weeks.

Hi
We have just processed sponsor requests. let me know if yours isn't active.

In the past we used to rush new features into service but that is now changed.

@ragi , have you checked the new report chart section?

about offering money, our goal is to keep ePay.info faucet services free of charge, however, we are adding a section where people can pay fee if they like
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:32:18 PM

I had 0.01046 in my faucet balance, today total paid, 0.00116845 BTC,
Bitcoin Balance
0.00775835 BTC

It does not match?
ragi

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:01:20 PM

Hi

about offering money, our goal is to keep ePay.info faucet services free of charge, however, we are adding a section where people can pay fee if they like
They are still not active

no.
AKULA1973

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:15:53 PM

0.00074136 BTC   2017/2/9 09:20:10 Roll Eyes,,,,   It WILL take 1 to 4 days hours to receive your withdrawal
Four days to wait for such a small amount...You are a serious brand that competes with others? You will trust big deal is?
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:07:17 PM

I sent ticket on 10th February. Still no reply. Still not received return. Can you help?
[urlhttps://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/7ab0c0474dd3e540927c155bf8680804ae820694b18841aad728e9e81e67d0c4][/url]
Qwiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:43:06 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 07:58:35 PM by Qwiner

Hi everyone, I also have problem with my dogecoin and bitcoin address with epay.

I can't log into my bitcoin address, which the page said that my address needed a password to log in, but I never add any password to this bitcoin address or email. As it said that "JUST ENTER YOUR WALLET ADDRESS TO BEGIN EARNING. NO REGISTRATION NEEDED". Why is it now that I can't simply check the balance of my address now. And now in order to withdraw my balance from that account, I need to get into my address to REQUEST WITHDRAWAL. Why did you change the auto withdrawal features to REQUEST WITHDRAWAL?

How I missed FAUCETBOX. It is so easy to use, no registration, whatsoever. So simple. Now you need to registered and everything. So complicated. sigh. I now preferred FAUCETSYSTEM. Very similar to FAUCETBOX, and certainly not much bad reported problems with it.

Epay is really very disappointing. I trusted you before, but now.

Cry

Only FAUCETSYSTEM AND XAPO are the best middleman for faucets. Maybe this is the end of faucets earning for me. As many of U know, the faucets are paying less and less nowadays, and earning BTC from faucets are getting more difficult, hard and long. But again and again, i lose my hard earned BTC because of these dishonest middleman.

VERY SAD Sad

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:02:27 PM

Hi everyone, I also have problem with my dogecoin and bitcoin address with epay.

I can't log into my bitcoin address, which the page said that my address needed a password to log in, but I never add any password to this bitcoin address or email. As it said that "JUST ENTER YOUR WALLET ADDRESS TO BEGIN EARNING. NO REGISTRATION NEEDED". Why is it now that I can't simply check the balance of my address now. And now in order to withdraw my balance from that account, I need to get into my address to REQUEST WITHDRAWAL. Why did you change the auto withdrawal features to REQUEST WITHDRAWAL?

How I missed FAUCETBOX. It is so easy to use, no registration, whatsoever. So simple. Now you need to registered and everything. So complicated. sigh. I now preferred FAUCETSYSTEM. Very similar to FAUCETBOX, and certainly not much bad reported problems with it.

Cry

Only FAUCETSYSTEM AND XAPO are the best middleman for faucets. Maybe this is the end of faucets earning for me. As many of U know, the faucets are paying less and less nowadays, and earning BTC from faucets are getting more difficult, hard and long. But again and again, i lose my hard earned BTC because of these dishonest middleman.

VERY SAD Sad
@ epay

Watch out with this user. He's a botter. He used to abuse FH in the past and got banned, then he started attacking the service because he got caught.

You're calling services "dishonest middleman" while you steal coins from faucet owners.
Well done, champ.

Wish you good luck guys
Butord

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

Who knows why I constantly receive this error "That CAPTCHA was incorrect. Try again!"? I use recaptcha and I'm sure it is correct )
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:33:37 PM

Who knows why I constantly receive this error "That CAPTCHA was incorrect. Try again!"? I use recaptcha and I'm sure it is correct )
It happened to me several times before, you should try to change the captcha key
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:34:36 PM

Is epay.info paying out to users? Will wait more few days and tag it.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 08:29:23 PM

Hi

They are still not active

Hi

Can you give me the faucet name?
I'll check our database

0.00074136 BTC   2017/2/9 09:20:10 Roll Eyes,,,,   It WILL take 1 to 4 days hours to receive your withdrawal
Four days to wait for such a small amount...You are a serious brand that competes with others? You will trust big deal is?

Old payouts are sent.
Can you check

I sent ticket on 10th February. Still no reply. Still not received return. Can you help?

can you give me the ticket id please

Hi
Is this on faucets or on ePay itself?

If it is on faucets, you have to contact faucets

Is epay.info paying out to users? Will wait more few days and tag it.

Why wouldn't we pay? Smiley

Remember that after sending your request, a minimum of 1 day must pass, and maximum is 4 days, if 4 days is passed please contact us.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 08:30:04 PM

Cry

VERY SAD Sad
@ epay

Watch out with this user. He's a botter. He used to abuse FH in the past and got banned, then he started attacking the service because he got caught.

You're calling services "dishonest middleman" while you steal coins from faucet owners.
Well done, champ.

Wish you good luck guys

Thank you.
We'll check him
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 08:31:17 PM

Cry

VERY SAD Sad

You still do not need to register on ePay.info

You can just enter your btc address and earn
IF it requires password from you, tell me your address and i'll send you the proof that the address was secured with
Dyerbiz

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:06:33 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 10:33:16 PM by Dyerbiz

Hi

Hi again,
My faucet sponsoring request has not been added yet. DripsBitcoin.com is the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: