Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61249 times)
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

Resetting the email resets the 2FA as well. WTF is the purpose of 2FA. Account security is solely dependent on email. Please fix this flaw.
Also, the site doesn't loads on tablet/phone properly and account options/deposit links are not visible.  Fix it
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 06:43:33 PM

Resetting the email resets the 2FA as well. WTF is the purpose of 2FA. Account security is solely dependent on email. Please fix this flaw.
Also, the site doesn't loads on tablet/phone properly and account options/deposit links are not visible.  Fix it
Hi..
MM resetting password with email will not disable 2FA , i think that is the point..

Main user area is revamped and will be updated later tomorrow.

We'll check options too.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:41:49 AM

Hi..
MM resetting password with email will not disable 2FA , i think that is the point..

We'll check options too.
But reseting email resettled the 2FA for my account and I was able to login with it 2FA. Please recheck it
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 10:13:19 AM

Hi..

We'll check options too.
But reseting email resettled the 2FA for my account and I was able to login with it 2FA. Please recheck it

Hi

Checked.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

I like faucet from ePay.info..

And already many times to get payment from collecting this faucet. Smiley
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 10:58:17 AM

I like faucet from ePay.info..

And already many times to get payment from collecting this faucet. Smiley

Thank you

New class of faucets are coming too Smiley
Ririririri89

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

Dear Epay,

I wanted to request a withdrawal on your epay.info site, and what was my surprise when I saw a fucking recaptcha!

To sum up, we have to login with a password to our account, then we have to check and accept an agreement page saying that you cannot process our withdrawal request in less than 1 days and that it will take up to 5 days (whao! did you think to create a kind of script because it seems like you are doing all these operations manually) and then it is not enough, you request us to play with a recaptcha on another page to finally get a chance to gain the satoshi we earned but of course in only few days (if everything is going fine, but it does not appear to be the case in checking this thread!!!!!) So what the fuck? Did you think about your users before implementing all that is passing through your mind?

So I will be kind, please could you ease the withdrawal action? and then if you could accelerate the withdrawal timeframe I am sure that all the readers of this thread and more will thank you!

For the speed up, if you need some help of a programmer I could likely give you some help  Smiley

Any answer Epay?Huh
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 08:03:36 PM

Dear Epay,

I wanted to request a withdrawal on your epay.info site, and what was my surprise when I saw a fucking recaptcha!

To sum up, we have to login with a password to our account, then we have to check and accept an agreement page saying that you cannot process our withdrawal request in less than 1 days and that it will take up to 5 days (whao! did you think to create a kind of script because it seems like you are doing all these operations manually) and then it is not enough, you request us to play with a recaptcha on another page to finally get a chance to gain the satoshi we earned but of course in only few days (if everything is going fine, but it does not appear to be the case in checking this thread!!!!!) So what the fuck? Did you think about your users before implementing all that is passing through your mind?

So I will be kind, please could you ease the withdrawal action? and then if you could accelerate the withdrawal timeframe I am sure that all the readers of this thread and more will thank you!

For the speed up, if you need some help of a programmer I could likely give you some help  Smiley

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi
Sorry just saw your message.

The 1 to 5 day timeframe is to protect faucet owners. payments are automatic.

and about the captcha, I don't think a quick 5 second captcha hurts anybody Smiley

P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !
SundulagiGan

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:41:27 AM

First impression of using epay as faucet owner:
Sad and disappointing  Sad
Faucetbox was probably the best service from faucet owners point of views (sadly they are gone)

Just take a look at this, an urgent ticket I made over there with no staff reply for more than 16 hours until now:

https://i.imgur.com/Mey6hVC.png

So I'm guessing that if I didn't post it in bitcointalk forum, my ticket will never get replied.

Another thing is that I like to give some feedback.

-Your faucet script seems vulnerable to bots, please update it. Because its the problem I currently have right now and I saw that someone else in here already posted the same bot problem with your faucet script.

-Please make your "cancel transaction" request from us (faucet owners) more efficient like adding checklist so we can cancel multiple request. Just take a look at this, we have to cancel them one by one:
https://i.imgur.com/49CAITw.png
I was trying to cancel those transaction from bots but it wasn't fast enough and my bitcoins are already gone, because I'm literally trying to cancel thousands requests. And if you take a look at the screenshot carefully, the bots seem to be taking advantage of the "referral" script, maybe you want to fix those.

So in the end, I hope that I'm the last one ever to experience this misfortune
Hopefully other faucet owners can learn from this

Hi
Tickets are being answered right now.
And about the ticket.
after you send cancel request it'll be checked you won't lose and even if you request after that time by contacting us we'll check again.
about the script.
A complete new script is being developed and is under internal testing
Check here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842092.0

PS: your ticket was handled couple of hours ago and we are looking into it.
Thank you for handling my issue
Look forward to your new faucet script Smiley
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:21:33 PM

I have problems with users who did not receive their winnings !!! Ten faucet and all do not pay! You write: Faucet owner please contact ePay.infol. Written two tickets and no answer!
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 05:31:20 PM

I have problems with users who did not receive their winnings !!! Ten faucet and all do not pay! You write: Faucet owner please contact ePay.infol. Written two tickets and no answer!

Hi
Already answered on your ticket Smiley

P.S: Seems like you have blocked your server ip on ACL
Ririririri89

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:15:18 PM

Dear Epay,

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi

and about the captcha, I don't think a quick 5 second captcha hurts anybody Smiley

"1 to 5 days" base idea is fully legitimate, but why in some case 1 day and another time 5 days? What is the rationale behind that? if it was only to protect faucet owners I would have used a fixed duration (ie 3 days for example).

"P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !" if I understand well it means that for withdrawal it is at all times, I will check next time I have to perform a withdrawal! => what is your rational, withdrawals can only be made to the bitcoin address which received the sato, thus the need to have a captcha is for ...

To be honest, I am feeling that several modifications you have implemented since several months are strange...  Huh
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:30:36 PM

it would be very nice if you make the faucet list sortable .
so users can sort witch faucet has best avg or most payout or sort them pay waiting timer ......
i hoipe you know what i mean Wink

kind regards
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 07:42:56 PM

so users can sort witch faucet has best avg or most payout or sort them pay waiting timer ......

kind regards

Hi
That is planned.
What do you think about the new design?
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 07:43:29 PM

Dear Epay,

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi

"1 to 5 days" base idea is fully legitimate, but why in some case 1 day and another time 5 days? What is the rationale behind that? if it was only to protect faucet owners I would have used a fixed duration (ie 3 days for example).

"P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !" if I understand well it means that for withdrawal it is at all times, I will check next time I have to perform a withdrawal! => what is your rational, withdrawals can only be made to the bitcoin address which received the sato, thus the need to have a captcha is for ...

To be honest, I am feeling that several modifications you have implemented since several months are strange...  Huh

Hi

Just wanted to say i saw your message and will explain to you tomorrow
Thank you Smiley
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 08:22:34 PM

kind regards
I agree with you! It would be also good to sort faucet by their age. Now faucets from ePay list opens on rotator, but many faucets can't be opened on iframe and we have to do additional step to visit faucet. I think it would be better just open faucet direct link on a new tab.
And your new design looks great. For me it's important that design is mobile friendly and I can easy and fast browse ePay website on my smartphone Smiley

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:47:08 PM

kind regards

Hi
That is planned.

I really like the new deisgn its smart and great look !
But come one ? 3 ads on the top ? Epay needs 3ads on faucetlist -.- ?
i think epay dont need 3 ads on thsi list -.-
regards
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:10:24 PM

Hi, is the gift feature disabled because I cannot find it in the new user dashboard?
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:13:07 PM

kind regards

Hi
That is planned.

I really like the new deisgn its smart and great look !
But come one ? 3 ads on the top ? Epay needs 3ads on faucetlist -.- ?
i think epay dont need 3 ads on thsi list -.-
regards

We'll edit that

Hi, is the gift feature disabled because I cannot find it in the new user dashboard?

Gift is disabled for the moment and an alternative for faucet owners is being developed.

donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:23:12 PM

when i try to install epay script i get these errors :

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_2e825e5854db757c42a15eb80ccc32d1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php:2) in /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php on line 2
There was an error running the query [Multiple primary key defined]
Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_2e825e5854db757c42a15eb80ccc32d1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

can you please help ?

Thank you

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: