Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61234 times)
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:34:23 PM

when i try to install epay script i get these errors :

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_2e825e5854db757c42a15eb80ccc32d1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php:2) in /home/sharkfaucet/public_html/install.php on line 2
There was an error running the query [Multiple primary key defined]
Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_2e825e5854db757c42a15eb80ccc32d1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

can you please help ?

Thank you
Hi
It looks like your server's php is not configured correctly.
contact your hosting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:37:15 PM

can you please tell me which php is required?

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:41:47 PM

can you please tell me which php is required?

Your php configs are incorrect.
it's about sessions folder in your php config.
alamin99

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

Hi ePay, do you have any API for gifting coins?
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 12:55:14 PM

Hi
Can you please explain what do you mean?
alamin99

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:30:25 PM

Hi
That means, if we can send gifts using API keys.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 08:41:55 AM

Hi I have 2 questions. I'm planning to setup a faucet site from ePay, just want to know:

• how much BTC I need to raise for visitor payments.
  • Is three a-ads.com Ads enough to get even with the BTC payment expense
  • If 3 ads is not enough, how many ads? Can you recommend advertisement sites I can signed up?

As much as possible I dont want the faucet site cluttered with so many ads. To get a few profit is enough. As I dont want to get penalized with Google too. Smiley
ragi

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

ePay, please don't allow directories faucets to be listed on the rotator and the list. It's getting out of hand. By directories faucets I mean faucet.com/faucet1, faucet.com/faucet2, faucet.com/faucet3 and so on.

no.
Ririririri89

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

Dear Epay,

I wanted to request a withdrawal on your epay.info site, and what was my surprise when I saw a fucking recaptcha!

To sum up, we have to login with a password to our account, then we have to check and accept an agreement page saying that you cannot process our withdrawal request in less than 1 days and that it will take up to 5 days (whao! did you think to create a kind of script because it seems like you are doing all these operations manually) and then it is not enough, you request us to play with a recaptcha on another page to finally get a chance to gain the satoshi we earned but of course in only few days (if everything is going fine, but it does not appear to be the case in checking this thread!!!!!) So what the fuck? Did you think about your users before implementing all that is passing through your mind?

So I will be kind, please could you ease the withdrawal action? and then if you could accelerate the withdrawal timeframe I am sure that all the readers of this thread and more will thank you!

For the speed up, if you need some help of a programmer I could likely give you some help  Smiley

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi
Sorry just saw your message.

The 1 to 5 day timeframe is to protect faucet owners. payments are automatic.

and about the captcha, I don't think a quick 5 second captcha hurts anybody Smiley

P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !

"1 to 5 days" base idea is fully legitimate, but why in some case 1 day and another time 5 days? What is the rationale behind that? if it was only to protect faucet owners I would have used a fixed duration (ie 3 days for example).

"P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !" if I understand well it means that for withdrawal it is at all times, I will check next time I have to perform a withdrawal! => what is your rational, withdrawals can only be made to the bitcoin address which received the sato, thus the need to have a captcha is for ...

To be honest, I am feeling that several modifications you have implemented since several months are strange...  Huh

Hi

Just wanted to say i saw your message and will explain to you tomorrow
Thank you Smiley

So your explanation (48h)?
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 11:57:12 AM

i forget admin password for my epay faucet,
how to reset?

Thank you!

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
netplus

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:35:06 PM

hi epay
why you add proof of address before start claim ?

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 07:14:54 PM

Hi
That means, if we can send gifts using API keys.

Hi

We'll create this for you.

Hi I have 2 questions. I'm planning to setup a faucet site from ePay, just want to know:

• how much BTC I need to raise for visitor payments.
  • Is three a-ads.com Ads enough to get even with the BTC payment expense
  • If 3 ads is not enough, how many ads? Can you recommend advertisement sites I can signed up?

As much as possible I dont want the faucet site cluttered with so many ads. To get a few profit is enough. As I dont want to get penalized with Google too. Smiley

1- The more the better
2- nop!
3- as many ad networks as you can

ePay, please don't allow directories faucets to be listed on the rotator and the list. It's getting out of hand. By directories faucets I mean faucet.com/faucet1, faucet.com/faucet2, faucet.com/faucet3 and so on.

many users would like to have multiple faucets on a domain
what else do you recommend?

i forget admin password for my epay faucet,
how to reset?

Thank you!

Can you contact me so i can help you with TeamViewer?

hi epay
why you add proof of address before start claim ?

Hi
Address proof is required only in 2 situations
A) Securing account
B) adding address to a existing account

Ririririri89

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:51:43 PM

Dear Epay,

I wanted to request a withdrawal on your epay.info site, and what was my surprise when I saw a fucking recaptcha!

To sum up, we have to login with a password to our account, then we have to check and accept an agreement page saying that you cannot process our withdrawal request in less than 1 days and that it will take up to 5 days (whao! did you think to create a kind of script because it seems like you are doing all these operations manually) and then it is not enough, you request us to play with a recaptcha on another page to finally get a chance to gain the satoshi we earned but of course in only few days (if everything is going fine, but it does not appear to be the case in checking this thread!!!!!) So what the fuck? Did you think about your users before implementing all that is passing through your mind?

So I will be kind, please could you ease the withdrawal action? and then if you could accelerate the withdrawal timeframe I am sure that all the readers of this thread and more will thank you!

For the speed up, if you need some help of a programmer I could likely give you some help  Smiley

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi

and about the captcha, I don't think a quick 5 second captcha hurts anybody Smiley

"1 to 5 days" base idea is fully legitimate, but why in some case 1 day and another time 5 days? What is the rationale behind that? if it was only to protect faucet owners I would have used a fixed duration (ie 3 days for example).

"P.S: you don't enter captcha during login at all times !" if I understand well it means that for withdrawal it is at all times, I will check next time I have to perform a withdrawal! => what is your rational, withdrawals can only be made to the bitcoin address which received the sato, thus the need to have a captcha is for ...

To be honest, I am feeling that several modifications you have implemented since several months are strange...  Huh

Hi

Thank you Smiley

... you seems very busy, "tomorrow" = already 5 days
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 08:32:04 PM

Dear Epay,

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi

Hi

Thank you Smiley

Sorry, busy on phase 2.

for the 5 days delays we agree the stating 1-5 days is a bit vauge , this will be replaced with a countdown soon.

During login if you enter password wrong for the first time you will be prompted for captcha next time.

What is your problem with captcha on Withdrawal?

Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:28:59 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 09:15:49 AM by Mahdirakib

Epay.info withdrawal system is too bad. I have to wait upto 5 days for receiving my withdrawal balance. If I need the the balance urgently there is no option to receive the withdrawal  quicker. I have requested for a withdrawal nearly 4 days ago but still  my withdrawal is pending. Huh Huh
Edited:
And the number 4th  day also past but the ..... Sad Angry micro payment faucet doesn't pay me. I will never use this micro payments system anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:19:04 AM

Epay.info withdrawal system is too bad. I have to wait upto 5 days for receiving my withdrawal balance. If I need the the balance urgently there is no option to receive the withdrawal  quicker. I have requested for a withdrawal nearly 4 days ago but still  my withdrawal is pending. Huh Huh
Edited:
And the number 4th  day also past but the ..... Sad Angry micro payment faucet doesn't pay me. I will never use this micro payments system anymore.
Hi

5 day is a rule written on the wall. won't change.

During requesting your withdrawal have you read this?

P.S: If you have reached your day, you will receive today, no need to yell!
Ririririri89

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:27:37 PM

Dear Epay,

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi

Hi

Thank you Smiley

Sorry, busy on phase 2.

for the 5 days delays we agree the stating 1-5 days is a bit vauge , this will be replaced with a countdown soon.

During login if you enter password wrong for the first time you will be prompted for captcha next time.

"What is your problem with captcha on Withdrawal? " Sherlock Homes would tell you that your behavior is strange and that I start to have doubts on answers you gave to guys having problems in this thread...captcha need == bots is accessing the withdrawal page, then the ultimate question why bots would access this page?...I'm afraid of what it would mean, I really hope I am wrong.
Could you guaranty that my satoshis are (and was) safe on ePay at anytime?Huh
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:36:15 PM

Dear Epay,

Any answer Epay?Huh

Hi

Hi

Thank you Smiley

Sorry, busy on phase 2.

"What is your problem with captcha on Withdrawal? " Sherlock Homes would tell you that your behavior is strange and that I start to have doubts on answers you gave to guys having problems in this thread...captcha need == bots is accessing the withdrawal page, then the ultimate question why bots would access this page?...I'm afraid of what it would mean, I really hope I am wrong.
Could you guaranty that my satoshis are (and was) safe on ePay at anytime?Huh

I will forward your concerns about captcha on withdrawal to devs.

About safe, we have backup every 6 hours located on an off-site location Smiley

If you had a problem contact us

egay.info

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:41:52 PM

this site no give me my witdraw i wait 6 days take coin but no coin,,,,i dont use epay more fausetsystem better,,,your scammers epay evryone will know this soon because you do this because you cant payd user you want deposit in you ponzy site you runn with differend name,,,,,yes,,, i know,,, arafat say me he know you and your name very bad in malaysia,,,,return coin or i say true everyone know about ponzy site your take bitcoin from fauset peopl to payd ponzy user,,,,,,,last time me speak here
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:50:44 PM

this site no give me my witdraw i wait 6 days take coin but no coin,,,,i dont use epay more fausetsystem better,,,your scammers epay evryone will know this soon because you do this because you cant payd user you want deposit in you ponzy site you runn with differend name,,,,,yes,,, i know,,, arafat say me he know you and your name very bad in malaysia,,,,return coin or i say true everyone know about ponzy site your take bitcoin from fauset peopl to payd ponzy user,,,,,,,last time me speak here
and what is your address?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: