Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61236 times)
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

Yesterday I have requested withdrawal to my bitcoin and dash wallets, but today I cant see those requests, like they are gone. I havent receive it to the wallets and it havent get back to my balnaces.
What happened?
Hi
what is your address?

My BTC address: 1Cmkk6T7FVgMwA4hdnpUCCBnEGYb2uPaiZ
My DASH address: Xc37b8PH9ZVpxeFkZeD5gc5HYZyLXneaQY
Your btc is in the queue.

and your dash is here: https://explorer.dash.org/tx/afd2dc468773f59142159db797b77d2b2776689be26926b4143a6dd54cc92821
(Dash had been sent before I see your message)
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:53:39 PM

Yesterday I have requested withdrawal to my bitcoin and dash wallets, but today I cant see those requests, like they are gone. I havent receive it to the wallets and it havent get back to my balnaces.
What happened?
Hi
what is your address?

and your dash is here: https://explorer.dash.org/tx/afd2dc468773f59142159db797b77d2b2776689be26926b4143a6dd54cc92821
OK. I was worried since I dont see my BTC anywhere, there used to be info when I had withdrawal pending in what time frame I will get it, and now there is nothing.
(sorry for bother you about dash, I cant access my wallet right now and I havent checked any explorer, but when I write you message it wasnt that amount in my "total paid" balance)

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:56:04 PM

What happened?
Hi
what is your address?

OK. I was worried since I dont see my BTC anywhere, there used to be info when I had withdrawal pending in what time frame I will get it, and now there is nothing.
(sorry for bother you about dash, I cant access my wallet right now and I havent checked any explorer, but when I write you message it wasnt that amount in my "total paid" balance)

Hi
Don't worry,
We are here to help you.

Go to Request withdrawal you'll see a message there.
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

Hi,

I'm using epay as payment method for my faucet but i'm new with epay so i need some help to save my faucet from cheaters.

I wanna know about these ip addresses.Like in this pic colored BTC address is referrer address & same for both IP Addresses.What does it means..This BTC address is shown on so many IP addresses.Should i ban this address?
Need some expert advice coz i don't wanna ban any real user.
Thanks

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 02:28:31 PM

Hi,

I'm using epay as payment method for my faucet but i'm new with epay so i need some help to save my faucet from cheaters.

I wanna know about these ip addresses.Like in this pic colored BTC address is referrer address & same for both IP Addresses.What does it means..This BTC address is shown on so many IP addresses.Should i ban this address?
Need some expert advice coz i don't wanna ban any real user.
Thanks
Hi
At the moment users and their referral are shown under the same IP address.
it's from faucets script that sends users ip on referral percent reciever.
didshc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 05:47:17 AM

I can not make payments from my faucet.
When I try to make a payment the following message appears: "Error detected: a: 2: {s: 6:" status "; i: -6; s: 4:" time "; N;}"
I already contacted my server and they answered the following: "The public IP of the shared server is what you see on your dashboard, note that this IP is from the shared server and not only from your site. Server, you can not access the site directly from the server IP. "
what should I do?
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 06:44:34 AM

When I try to make a payment the following message appears: "Error detected: a: 2: {s: 6:" status "; i: -6; s: 4:" time "; N;}"
I already contacted my server and they answered the following: "The public IP of the shared server is what you see on your dashboard, note that this IP is from the shared server and not only from your site. Server, you can not access the site directly from the server IP. "
what should I do?

Hi
-6 means that your server IP address is not whitelisted.

What is your faucet address?

Also, you can ask your hosting provider to give you the server's outgoing IP address
didshc

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:00:30 AM

what should I do?

Hi

Also, you can ask your hosting provider to give you the server's outgoing IP address

https://faucetcryptolist.com
Like I say I already contacted my server and they answered the following: "The public IP of the shared server is what you see on your dashboard, note that this IP is from the shared server and not only from your site. Server, you can not access the site directly from the server IP."
Now I have sent a new message trying to explain better what I am asking and I am waiting for an answer from their support.

Also, I noticed that some time ago a user reported that they had the same problem and you replied "Run the following from your server and it will give you your server IP address.
http://api.epay.info/ip.php "

But I did not understand what to do. I have to download some .php file and install it in cpanel?
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:46:35 AM

what should I do?

Hi

Like I say I already contacted my server and they answered the following: "The public IP of the shared server is what you see on your dashboard, note that this IP is from the shared server and not only from your site. Server, you can not access the site directly from the server IP."
Now I have sent a new message trying to explain better what I am asking and I am waiting for an answer from their support.

Also, I noticed that some time ago a user reported that they had the same problem and you replied "Run the following from your server and it will give you your server IP address.

But I did not understand what to do. I have to download some .php file and install it in cpanel?
Hi
I've found your server IP from our logs and whitelisted the IP
its IPv6
please check to see if it works
didshc

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 06:04:27 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 06:41:57 PM by didshc

what should I do?

Hi

Hi
I've found your server IP from our logs and whitelisted the IP
its IPv6
please check to see if it works

I discovered what was wrong.
Some time ago I set the daily budget at 0.000006 and I forgot about this detail.
Now it is working perfectly.
apoll0nakos

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:21:36 AM

After waiting 10 days for my BTC withdrawal, it was canceled
for reasons uknown to me and returnud to my balance.
Now I must wait who knows how much longer.
My previous request took 21 days.

I would prefer a small fee to cover the network fees if
that is really your problem lately.

My BTC address is: 1ENGk8QtrMxBmk36iEy5Qc3V7tY3XHCgjA
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:25:17 AM

After waiting 10 days for my BTC withdrawal, it was canceled
for reasons uknown to me and returnud to my balance.
Now I must wait who knows how much longer.
My previous request took 21 days.

I would prefer a small fee to cover the network fees if
that is really your problem lately.

My BTC address is: 1ENGk8QtrMxBmk36iEy5Qc3V7tY3XHCgjA

Hi
Wish you have contacted us sooner Smiley

I will check your stats and get back to you.
Ririririri89

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

Same thing for me, I was waiting my withdrawal for more than two weeks, and the request disappeared and bitcoin went back to the balance. Nine guys reported me the same thing...
Epay stops replying messages like if the apoll0nakos was the only one to have troubles with your service "Wish you have contacted us sooner". You must know if you reset lots of withdrawal requests or not, and if it is a guy of your team please communicate each other! Your communication is really disastrous.

Would it be possible to explain clearly what you are doing.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 12:56:05 PM

Same thing for me, I was waiting my withdrawal for more than two weeks, and the request disappeared and bitcoin went back to the balance. Nine guys reported me the same thing...
Epay stops replying messages like if the apoll0nakos was the only one to have troubles with your service "Wish you have contacted us sooner". You must know if you reset lots of withdrawal requests or not, and if it is a guy of your team please communicate each other! Your communication is really disastrous.

Would it be possible to explain clearly what you are doing.

Can you please send me your address
Ririririri89

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:13:31 PM

Sure, i will pm you
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 10:51:30 PM

I also have similar problems as users above. I requested withdrawal, waited for almost a week and now it moved back to my ballance. Now I requested payment again, but I have to wait 5 days to get payout. I think you have to improve your payment process because it takes to long time to receive payment.

Ririririri89

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

Here it is again! My withdrawal submitted on 2017/05/09 19:46 should have been paid me yesterday (the one I am waiting for more than 2 weeks now, readers please see my previous posts), and guess what, the countdown shows now a new period which makes a total duration above the MAXIMUM 5 days (maybe you should update your FAQ showing it could go up to one week or maybe more). At the end you should submit the transaction in 12 hours and 18 minutes from now according to your website. I am waiting (I already pm you my address) and will be back to this forum every day to post a message until I got a payment from you!!!
brro

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

where is a country rules prize? how can i set certain pay for different country?
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:08:15 AM

Hi,

I applied to enter my faucet in Epay.info rotator, but now its more than 3 days but request is still in progress.
Will you please tell me exactly how much time you need to finish this process?
Thanks.
Link: https://creatick.us/make-money-online/

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Chariton

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:40:34 AM

Hi Epay admin,

Can you please check my status? Every time when the timer reaches zero it resets to another 17h and after some time it cancels my withdrawal. I send you a PM with my address.

Thank you for your time!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: