Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone that can track people  (Read 433 times)
DJ Crypto (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:56:57 PM

Hi,

I have seen in this forum some months ago someone that could track people's addresses and phone numbers in the US. I would like to find someone that could do the same but in Europe.

Feel free to reply

Thanks
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 11:27:44 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 03:28:10 AM by TheButterZone

Please PM me who you want me to "track".

ETA: ~2 hours worth of searching public information that doesn't require more than $50 USD (the bounty) or criminal penetration of confidential databases, completed. All 3 persons of interest were found on Facebook & 1 definitively on LinkedIn, so it's up to OP to FB message them to get their residential address the bounty was for - directly if they used to be friends, or by lying to their friends/family/employers if 1) a victim of any of the persons of interest or 2) wanting to victimize any of the persons of interest.

Since there's no way for me to know the intent of the address search, I won't be complicit by contacting them on DJ Crypto's behalf. Pastebin of my findings available for .

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
DJ Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:36:00 PM

Please PM me who you want me to "track".

pm sent
codishmumu

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:41:57 AM

First you want somebody to hack into someone's personal Facebook account. Now you want to track people's phone numbers and addresses? You really outdid yourself on the stalk scale, you know that? Stop posting these things! They're illegal, and flat out creepy! You're scaring me!
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:48:01 AM

Hi,

I have seen in this forum some months ago someone that could track people's addresses and phone numbers in the US. I would like to find someone that could do the same but in Europe.

Feel free to reply

Thanks

what did you have?
emails? IP address? mac addresses? website?
DJ Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:43:21 AM

First you want somebody to hack into someone's personal Facebook account. Now you want to track people's phone numbers and addresses? You really outdid yourself on the stalk scale, you know that? Stop posting these things! They're illegal, and flat out creepy! You're scaring me!

Dude can you get a life? What the heck so you have to do with other peoples business? Damn these kids nowadays! Now just go suck on your mom's tit or something!
DJ Crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:44:56 AM

Hi,

Feel free to reply

Thanks

what did you have?
emails? IP address? mac addresses? website?

Well I have the name and cell phone number. Also I know their last address!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: