Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶  (Read 76722 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:06:19 PM

need nodes!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 11:35:51 PM

Ah, nothing like a igotscams shitcoin to spark the fire on this forum  Grin

Seriously, why do people rent for this, everyone knows how it's gonna go down

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:36:36 PM

Hello iGotSpots

First I want to say nice idea and positive/negative staking is a cool idea.

However your design has some flaws.
Like I can make my wallet only stake positive blocks by only staking the blocks with even numbers.
For example your design is odd blocks are negative and even blocks are positive, then I can do some changes in wallet.cpp and compile my wallet to not mine odd blocks.
Like if the block is odd, it just skips staking that block. So then I would only stake positive blocks.

please type getpeerinfo

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 11:47:05 PM

Ah, yes, another person who already cashed out, made money, and is now here to FUD anything I do. You should join the club, it's got a lot of members now!

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:59:10 PM

hahha i never restarted my wallet DUH Grin Grin

it sinkd

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:01:39 AM

Finally synced and lost all my coins. Forks.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:02:26 AM

need nodes!

addnode=81.227.243.16
addnode=199.193.80.86
addnode=101.165.6.104
addnode=95.183.48.39
addnode=83.151.2.66
addnode=188.166.112.232
addnode=89.67.49.189
addnode=74.120.220.54

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:27:45 AM

Finally synced and lost all my coins. Forks.
Hello iGotSpots

First I want to say nice idea and positive/negative staking is a cool idea.

However your design has some flaws.
Like I can make my wallet only stake positive blocks by only staking the blocks with even numbers.

For example your design is odd blocks are negative and even blocks are positive, then I can do some changes in wallet.cpp and compile my wallet to not mine odd blocks.
Like if the block is odd, it just skips staking that block. So then I would only stake positive blocks.

"This is the first of a new coin series that I like to call.. 'FUCK IT' - Enjoy!"

LMAO !

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:40:53 AM

Ah, yes, another person who already cashed out, made money, and is now here to FUD anything I do. You should join the club, it's got a lot of members now!

Made money? Only one who's made money with your shitcoin scams is you and some lucky miners, I got goxed by you, same as the other pools who were running emoney. Or do you need a memory pill?

You goxed over 5m Emoney and have the balls to say that someone besides you or your shills made money, I'm wondering what "making money" means to you.
Anyway, have fun scamming .5 btc from people

kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:44:51 AM

i thought it was a good idea
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:47:15 AM

Ah, nothing like a igotscams shitcoin to spark the fire on this forum  Grin

Made money? Only one who's made money with your shitcoin scams is you and some lucky miners, I got goxed by you, same as the other pools who were running emoney. Or do you need a memory pill?

You goxed over 5m Emoney and have the balls to say that someone besides you or your shills made money, I'm wondering what "making money" means to you.

Lol, wow. That wasn't even my coin. What a dense fuck. I fixed ecash for free and gave away the premine from the original dev, you greedy pig. Go bother someone else, you're on ignore now too

Yes, you made money on my coins. You were in our IRC channel for almost a year. What a shitstain lol

minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:32:27 AM

Lol, wow. That wasn't even my coin. What a dense fuck. I fixed ecash for free and gave away the premine from the original dev, you greedy pig. Go bother someone else, you're on ignore now too

Yes, you made money on my coins. You were in our IRC channel for almost a year. What a shitstain lol

Hahah, typical, attacking using "fuck" all over, the one time I was on your chan, was when someone invited me for some launch, 10k I think it was.
At the end, your coin didn't work and I got bored, so shut the fuck up, you're nothing but a 2-bit loser scamming people for pennies.

Also, you didn't send the premine to the original dev, Ocminer was holding that premine and you stole that from him, you then dumped it on bittrex.

BTW, I'm not a greedy pig, I just can't stand seeing your posts acting like you know something, when you're a nobody. Go fuck a goat.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:46:37 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 07:25:38 AM by iGotSpots

Hahah, typical, attacking using "fuck" all over, the one time I was on your chan, was when someone invited me for some launch, 10k I think it was.
At the end, your coin didn't work and I got bored, so shut the fuck up, you're nothing but a 2-bit loser scamming people for pennies.

Also, you didn't send the premine to the original dev, Ocminer was holding that premine and you stole that from him, you then dumped it on bittrex.

BTW, I'm not a greedy pig, I just can't stand seeing your posts acting like you know something, when you're a nobody. Go fuck a goat.

Liar, I gave it away in trivia. Thanks for showing how clueless you are, I hope people know how stupid their pool op is before wasting time on your site. Every post will be deleted from here on out, so don't bother replying. I don't have time for stupidity. Do use one of the other threads where people will kiss your ass for talking false shit about me like the rest of them already are

Psttt... ocminer was made I gave the premine away instead of letting him steal it, but nice facts  Kiss

My god, you people are so easily manipulated around here with misinformation and bullshit. It's quite disturbing knowing that all of you are actually adults

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:17:01 AM

make it go faster

faster faster

RoboRob

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:32:42 AM

Ya know what why not.....

FOR SALE 1 BTC.

Modified Varaiance Wallet, rapid stake, just like GorillaBucks a very similar system of control, and easy to maipulate thanks to a shit dev..

Spots well dont on your second straight exploitable coin, if anyone wants a modded wallet for spots coins, there cheap and there fun drop me an inbox there built on demand Cheesy

Oh yeah have ya BTC Ready..

Disclaimer:

I do not like spots
I do not like shitcoins
i do not like spots shitcoins
and

I AM OUT just to piss on spots.

That about covers that.

That is all
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 09:43:26 AM

FOR SALE 1 BTC.

Modified Varaiance Wallet, rapid stake, just like GorillaBucks a very similar system of control, and easy to maipulate thanks to a shit dev..

Spots well dont on your second straight exploitable coin, if anyone wants a modded wallet for spots coins, there cheap and there fun drop me an inbox there built on demand Cheesy

Disclaimer:

I do not like spots
I do not like shitcoins
and

That about covers that.

That is all

Remember.. these are the guys calling ME a scammer lol

RoboRob

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:45:29 AM

FOR SALE 1 BTC.

Disclaimer:

I do not like spots
I do not like shitcoins
and

That about covers that.

That is all

Remember.. these are the guys calling ME a scammer lol

Wooohooo something trusthfull from spots.

Whos scamming? im offering to create some software, and to be honest what a customer does with what they have paid for is not my problem is it, im not legally obliged police what they do with it.

So on a technicality, whos scamming

RoboRob

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:57:00 AM

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Wallet sold [Pending Payment]

Been a pleasure, thanks for making this possible with your shit code spots
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:45:42 PM

hate hate hate but there is some good shit here a self deflating economy that creates and destroys supply is very cool... ive had this idea .... i have to say this is cool,

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:24:14 PM

I think you're onto something lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: